Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors (33726 Views)

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Organizers Suspend S'arabia Recruitment, As DSS Disperses Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Neddstark: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2021
The only language stupid northern cabal understand is force. How long shall you use force. Force made boko haram. Force made unknown gunmen. They seem not to want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by jumpmasta(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
That's a very good move by the DSS.

Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

And to all the ungrateful doctors who got subsidized medical education, ę ma bęru yin n'ibode.

You pay less than 150k in government medical
schools, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their student loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots!

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.
This goes to show how empty and shallow you are . Talking like a primary school child . Go and get your facts together .

8 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Astravent: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist

https://punchng.com/organisers-suspend-saudi-arabia-recruitment-as-dss-disperses-doctors-arrests-journalist/
Nawao. Is it now a crime to look for greener pastures. Am beginning to see this as witchcraft
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by NairaMaster1(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist

https://punchng.com/organisers-suspend-saudi-arabia-recruitment-as-dss-disperses-doctors-arrests-journalist/

The organizers are dull. Let them conduct the interview at the embassy of Saudi Arabia. No DSS will misbehave there.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by pickatyoubackup: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Nigeria government behaving like the Taliban and hisbah every time.

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Brushstrokes20: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari is an unrepentant, bloodthirsty terrorist undecided

Even lucifer IS LEARNING from Buhari"s evils shocked

The diabolic vegetable and cohorts won't end well
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by brainhgeek(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Give me job, you refused. Said I'm lazy. An organisation who knows my worth came to give me job and you disrupt it. Arrested journalist.

What wickedness is this?

Is this not military régime?

I am quite sure if a woman was the president of this country it won't get worse like this.

You started well but the last lines... Deziani, Stella Odua and Remi Tinubu are females who rose to power in Nigeria. We all know how it faired or how it's fairing
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Born2Breed(f): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Buharis Nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Awoleesu(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Powersurge:
Na so everybody go dey look until Buhari turns this country into Kangaroo republic?

Bro, I tire o!
Only one mass protest accompanied by shooting spree and everywhere quiet!

How many bloody protests did India organize to become the world's largest democracy?...

How many bloody protests did South Africa organize to be freed from.the Apartheid?...

How many bloody protests did it take for Blacks in America to become Freemen?...

But Fela was damn right! "...I no wan die, I no wan quench, Papa dey for house, Mama dey for house, I getti one child..."

I know someone would say Nigeria is not worth dying for... But I'll say that's because we have never risen in the strength of a collective resolve to address bad governance! Until then, let's keep with it.

6 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by corbanstevee: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

…But Ngige on national television said the process is okay and that the government has enough Doctors to EXPORT and those doctors going for the is allowed; this is amid the renewed strike of almost weeks now…very irresponsible and now they’re EMBARRASSED my foot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2021
KillMNKnow:
"Federal Government said it felt embarrassed by the news."

The irony is Shameless FG felt embarrassed

They are beyond embarrassment.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Raptor22: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2021
Taliban DSS
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by EfereboS: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
That's a very good move by the DSS.

Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

And to all the ungrateful doctors who got subsidized medical education, ę ma bęru yin n'ibode.

You pay less than 150k in government medical schools all through your 6-year stay, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their student loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots!

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.

People like you need to hide in shame. I’m currently a medical student in a Nigerian University paying 140k as school fees (per level - that’s 840k for the supposed 6 years excluding 20k for each professional exam from year 3 to year 6). I’m supposed to graduate this year but strikes, both internal and external have pushed my graduation year to 2023 instead of 2021. The only place where a 6 year calendar works for medical students is in private universities and as you know, not everyone has 3 million and above to pay for school fees. The brain drain even in school is another thing. Have you heard of people failing out of medical school in the USA or Canada? But in Nigeria, you have to struggle with lecturers that go and borrow mcqs from universities overseas and force you to answer them with negative marking and then there is the almighty oral exams (God help you if you don’t say anything when asked, you may be asked to resit an exam) Do you think they make it easy to pass as one is paying 140k? Please get your facts right!!! Just so you know, in my own school this is how it goes, you fail an exam, you’re asked to resit, you fail the resit, you’re asked to repeat and that means you have to go 2 years backwards!!! And you say I should be grateful to the government? For what exactly?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Sunnyja: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Very soon, some 30k online cretins will be defending this!
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by authority2006(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Give me job, you refused. Said I'm lazy. An organisation who knows my worth came to give me job and you disrupt it. Arrested journalist.

What wickedness is this?

I am quite sure if a woman was the president of this country it won't get worse like this.

Well, the media houses like this The Punch blew things out of proportion. They made big deals out of it just to embarrass the nation and the government, now the willing doctors are at the receiving end. If not for the way the news was reported, the government would have pretended like nothing was happening.

The PUNCH had on Tuesday reported that medical consultants in their hundreds flooded the Ladi Kwali Hall of the hotel to participate in the recruitment, while another exercise was scheduled for Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by lexy2014: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

, theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324...instead of your paymasters to deploy DSS to stem kidnapping and banditry which has become bloody, they are deploying them to harass law abiding citizens who are looking for employment which your paymasters cant provide.

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by able20(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2021
NairaMaster1:

The organizers are dull. Let them conduct the interview at the embassy of Saudi Arabia. No DSS will misbehave there.
Them be Saudis not Europeans what you expect
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by KushLyon(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

What wickedness is this?

A woman like Diezani abi? A woman is the new VC in my school, and things have gotten worse. Just sit down for house dey yarn rubbish, go become president na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2021
jumpmasta:

You are the regurgitated vomitus by a goat who doesn’t feel ashamed that the so called stupid leaders run abroad for the tiniest of health checks and won’t upgrade and treat health workers right . How much are you being paid for this your ignoble Defence. 30k ? You swine . Let’s see if the Govt will close the Airspace when the interview in conducted online .

You senseless turd .. the government doesn't even need to close the airspace. All they need to do is write the Saudi authorities to discontinue the illegality.

Is your dumb brain even aware that what the Saudis are doing is contrary to the WHO proclamations against recruiting doctors from developing countries in the middle of a pandemic?

Have you ever thought of one of your loved ones needing medical emergencies and no doctors are available to attend to them?

You are such a shame.

Your hatred for Buhari has beclouded your sense of reasoning. You forget Buhari will leave in two year's time and Nigeria will continue to exist.

Oloshi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by dingbang(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2021
angry
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by West2019(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2021
NIGERIA should wake-up thing's are getting out of hand
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by brio1408: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2021
Good therefore, he doesn't have the right to stop them from seeking greener pasture. That's infringement on their Human right.
PataAlhajaKeji:

Buhari going for medical treatment abroad while the country's health sector lies in decay is wrong.

Very very wrong.

What is bad is bad.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Jalaw: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2021
This is pure witchcraft
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by authority2006(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Powersurge:
Na so everybody go dey look until Buhari turns this country into Kangaroo republic?
houseontherock:
Taliban loading...forcing people to stay in the hole they dug with their AK-47s undecided
The vulturegrilling guy should be ashamed of his darling daddy by now

Nigeria was El Dorado until Buhari became your president. Lol
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2021
brio1408:
Good therefore, he doesn't have the right to stop them from seeking greener pasture. That's infringement on their Human right.

He also has the power as the GCFR to secure the country in every way possible.

Mass emigration of doctors will worsen the already-depleted heath sector. This is a threat to Nigeria's health security.

Imagine you or someone close to you falling sick, rushed to the hospital but no doctors are available.

Let that sink in.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Racoon(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2021
Ngige said Nigeria have enough doctors, that those who want to leave can go.So what is the meaning of this fuckery.Nigerians docility in the face of oppression is amazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger State COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Poor Treatment (Photos, Video) / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Beer Vs Wine: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.