Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors (33718 Views)

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Organizers Suspend S'arabia Recruitment, As DSS Disperses Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by muller101(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Give me job, you refused. Said I'm lazy. An organisation who knows my worth came to give me job and you disrupt it. Arrested journalist.

What wickedness is this?

Is this not military régime?

I am quite sure if a woman was the president of this country it won't get worse like this.
The country doesn't need another Margaret or an Aquino.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Fulla(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2021
DSS come be like Man O' war of that time hahaha.
Dispersing crowds and exercising power over its lower citizens. What Bubu cannot do does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Pay them mba, let them get another j.o.b mba

What a con3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Edyice: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Lifeless dullard buhari to Nigerian youth

I know nlpolicewoman thugthang kingdammy modsfucker ibkhaleel (jihadist yarimo ) falseprophet alimohammedibn pricemajestic krismas Juliusmalema and hassanmaye will be filled with joy after reading this news . (Terrorist)

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by brio1408: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2021
The guy and his sense of processing things is something else. Always out of point.
joyandfaith:

I wanted to reply the guy. But my signature will not allow it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Catsofnaija: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Give me job, you refused. Said I'm lazy. An organisation who knows my worth came to give me job and you disrupt it. Arrested journalist.

What wickedness is this?

I am quite sure if a woman was the president of this country it won't get worse like this.

The sexist/feminist part was not necessary and it's distracting. We want things to be better, we demand it, whether male or female, young or old, anyone can be corrupted or misguided and must be corrected.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

First off, it is not the responsibility of any government in the world to provide subsidized medical education. Americans and Britons pay through their noses to go through medical schools. A lot of them take student loans too.

In as much as these doctors are free to emigrate, it is also the duty of the government to protect the sanctity of its health sectors by curtailing the poaching of its doctors.

Countries like Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden provides subsidized medical education for their citizens. I really don't understand why you say it is not the government responsibility to do so.

If the government have to protect the health sector, why not address the core problems rather than using force to address the effects of the problems?

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by irukandji89(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2021
In my opinion it's not hard.

Let them do online interview.

Skype or zoom can be used.

They can do it in the comfort and safety of their homes.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by BluntCrazeMan: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2021
So, what next??
The FG just acted a nonsense show, just because Nigerians reacted.??
Are they going to make the Nigerian environment conducive for doctors??
Medicine-After-Death..

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by seyz91(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2021
I tell you
Bigredmachine:
Shameless government... Who can't fend for its citizens
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by seyz91(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2021
I tell you
FutureIsFemale:

What wickedness is this?

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by dominion001(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2021
DSS acting foolishly again like their pay master buhari.
Why not stop the Saudi arabia Organisers from carry on the recruitment process instead of causing chaos by dispersing the applicants who are not deemed fit to treat their president even for a stomach bite.

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by seyz91(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy abi
KillMNKnow:
"Federal Government said it felt embarrassed by the news."

The irony is Shameless FG felt embarrassed
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Techguy96:

Please name one govt school were someone can study medicine for 6 yrs with just 150k?

University of Lagos.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by naturefellow(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2021
, call your shameless daddy to order!
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Aksnoopy: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Elbinawi:
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist - Punch Newspaper

"Operatives of the Department of State Services, on Thursday, dispersed medical doctors, who stormed the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja, to take part in the recruitment interview organised by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health."

"The PUNCH had on Tuesday reported that medical consultants in their hundreds flooded the Ladi Kwali Hall of the hotel to participate in the recruitment, while another exercise was scheduled for Thursday."

Mee:

For the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime in the midst of a global Coronavirus pandemic to come boldly to the Nigerian capital city Abuja to snatch hundreds of our Doctors is a slap on the face of the Nigerian state.

The Saudi barbarians do not even respect their Black monkeys in Nigeria who are their willing slaves to mass murder thousands of innocent Shia civilians.

And if I may ask what took the Nigerian secret police (DSS) this long to take this action? Is Nigeria a Banana Republic and client state of the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime?

#WakeUpNigeria

#ElbinawiTweets
Thunder fire you fool! We are all still gonna leave by other means and route.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Aksnoopy: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

He also has the power as the GCFR to secure the country in every way possible.

Mass emigration of doctors will worsen the already-depleted heath sector. This is a threat to Nigeria's health security.

Imagine you or someone close to you falling sick, rushed to the hospital but no doctors are available.

Let that sink in.

Thunder fire you stupid fool. We will still find other route to leave this useless country filled with morons like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by biafranrealson: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Am speechless
My yoruba friends, i think you can see the reason why you need to applaud the effort of IPOB instead of mocking us

What a government?
Osibanjo is still there oooo
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Laxy009(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari is a fucking bastard and terrorist .

You can’t infringe on people fundamental human right .
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by webizone(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
That's a very good move by the DSS.

Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

And to all the ungrateful doctors who got subsidized medical education, ę ma bęru yin n'ibode.

You pay less than 150k in government medical schools all through your 6-year stay, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their student loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots!

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.

So it's only the rich that can study medicine? I don't know how true your statement about government subsidising medical study is, but if that's true, then it's good because they might be better meds from poorer backgrounds we might miss.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Comedian2019: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2021
I still wonder how a person with brain will still defend this shameless buhari government
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by atheistandproud(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2021
Awoleesu:

Bro, I tire o!
Only one mass protest accompanied by shooting spree and everywhere quiet!

How many bloody protests did India organize to become the world's largest democracy?...

How many bloody protests did South Africa organize to be freed from.the Apartheid?...

How many bloody protests did it take for Blacks in America to become Freemen?...

But Fela was damn right! "...I no wan die, I no wan quench, Papa dey for house, Mama dey for house, I getti one child..."

I know someone would say Nigeria is not worth dying for... But I'll say that's because we have never risen in the strength of a collective resolve to address bad governance! Until then, let's keep with it.

Nigerians still have stuff to lose. Things they cling to and hold dear.

When all the food is gone and there's nothing to cling to. The jobs are gone and hope is extinguished. No one will tell them to locate their state capital.

Till then

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by JohnBullMySon: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

And to all the ungrateful doctors who got subsidized medical education, ę ma bęru yin n'ibode.

You pay less than 150k in government medical schools all through your 6-year stay, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their student loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots!

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.
You tried to sound smart but ended up making little sense. So since the government subsidized their education, they should work for free or remain jobless. Did you consider their personal costs or just your selfish interests?

People naturally move to wherever offers a better life and if Nigeria needs doctors, then they should offer better treatment to them. 150k is not cheap, at least in Nigerian standards. For many, it is a big investment and it is heavily discouraging not to find jobs or get paid after that. They should be allowed to go, then we will learn how to secure better treatment for doctors in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Femijohn198: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2021
This is pure military government, no protest, no journalist, no awkward comments on TV, no employment, Even Saudi country pity poor citizens doctors by creating jobs for them to feed their family, useless buhari DSS came to disband them from getting the opportunity. This government is very useless, blocking all opportunity for the youths. Blocking all opportunity including clito currency.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by onyxo76(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You senseless turd .. the government doesn't even need to close the airspace. All they need to do is write the Saudi authorities to discontinue the illegality.

Is your dumb brain even aware that what the Saudis are doing is contrary to the WHO proclamations against recruiting doctors from developing countries in the middle of a pandemic?

Have you ever thought of one of your loved ones needing medical emergencies and no doctors are available to attend to them?

You are such a shame.

Your hatred for Buhari has beclouded your sense of reasoning. You forget Buhari will leave in two year's time and Nigeria will continue to exist.

Oloshi!

but you owe some 19 months salary, how do expect them to take care of their families? why is FG not paying them? remember nurses and other health workers are also leaving not only doctors.

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by jcross19: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Elbinawi:
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist - Punch Newspaper

"Operatives of the Department of State Services, on Thursday, dispersed medical doctors, who stormed the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja, to take part in the recruitment interview organised by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health."

"The PUNCH had on Tuesday reported that medical consultants in their hundreds flooded the Ladi Kwali Hall of the hotel to participate in the recruitment, while another exercise was scheduled for Thursday."

Mee:

For the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime in the midst of a global Coronavirus pandemic to come boldly to the Nigerian capital city Abuja to snatch hundreds of our Doctors is a slap on the face of the Nigerian state.

The Saudi barbarians do not even respect their Black monkeys in Nigeria who are their willing slaves to mass murder thousands of innocent Shia civilians.

And if I may ask what took the Nigerian secret police (DSS) this long to take this action? Is Nigeria a Banana Republic and client state of the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime?

#WakeUpNigeria

#ElbinawiTweets
what did you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Feggie3: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

May God punish you mercilessly there.
IMBEC!LE!!!
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2021
What a useless country with useless leaders? messed up sh*thole country.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
[s]That's a very good move by the DSS.

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.[/s]
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by frog12: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2021
may dem throw dem into CANALS. we get COVID, dem wan run away !!

very SELFISH doctors. during strike, dey leave their hospital patients. very careless
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by frog12: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
good post

PataAlhajaKeji:

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Awoleesu(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
atheistandproud:

Nigerians still have stuff to lose. Things they cling to and hold dear.

When all the food is gone and there's nothing to cling to. The jobs are gone and hope is extinguished. No one will tell them to locate their state capital.

Till then

...Till then my dear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau / Niger State COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Poor Treatment (Photos, Video) / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.