Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Make Women Struggle To Have You (men, Not What You Think) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Women Struggle To Have You (men, Not What You Think) (350 Views)

We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Women Struggle To Have You (men, Not What You Think) by Sharingiscaring: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
I read this thread this morning about how to make a woman want you sexually and I laughed.

I laughed at how many men are obsessed with women. I laughed because it is the main reason why they can never have women gush over them.

My fellow men, abeg, stop falling my hand by falling in love. Falling in love is a female thing. It is passivity whereas your region is in activity.

OK, no more big grammar.

If you want to have, not just one woman, but many women to struggle over you, I advise you to observe the following 4 simple points and thank me later on:

1. Have A Regular Source of Income: I'm not saying you must be a millionaire/billionaire. No, just a decent source of income is OK to start with.

Also, I'm not saying you should be making the money to spend it on women or to impress them. The next point is against that.

The money you earn should be for taking care of YOURSELF. This is the main thing that will make women struggle to have you. I will talk more on this below.

In case you are wondering how to have a steady income, I'd advise you to get a job. Seek and you shall find (this thread can help with that https://www.nairaland.com/6721515/land-dream-job-faster-these).

2. Stop Thinking About Women: You see, even women hate you if they find out that you are so mentally weak that you spend time thinking about them. They know they're the ones who should be thinking about you. So, they're not happy to see you doing their thing for them.

3. Focus On Yourself: Just be friendly with everyone around you who deserve a smile (both male and female). But, don't commit to anyone but yourself.

Eat well and dress well (one of the reasons you need money). Exercise regularly. Go to beautiful parts of town and enjoy yourself from time to time. Focus on your career. Basketmouth once said, "my papa tell me say make I no pursue woman - make I pursue money and woman go pursue me".

It doesn't mean that all women are afflicted with the demon of avarice. Instead, women want you to be man enough. So, they like you for being independent-minded because it is MANLY to do so. Of what use is a man who spends time thinking about clitocurrency when he should be thinking about cryptocurrency grin Nonsense!

So, please, stop looking down on our women for disliking unmanly men. It's the right thing to do.

4. Be Responsible: Care about your family members. Participate actively in community projects. When you finally accept ONE of the women running after you, shower her with enormous love. Don't date more than one woman at a time. Oh yes, this is no redpill or whatever it's called.

Una bye!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Killer! / HOW TO COPY ANY SONG FROM AUDIOMACK TO YOUR PHONE MEMORY CARD / Free 1k On Illot App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.