Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23884 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2022
AmTruth:
Ezekiel 30:6...Thus says the Lord: They also who uphold or lean upon and are supported by Egypt, supported by terrorism, banditry, violent group, humans eaters, killers shall fall, and the pride of her their power to commit evil against Nigeria and her citizens shall come down; from [in the north] to the [in the south] in the East and in the West, they shall fall within by the sword, says the Lord God. For Peace shall reign in Nigeria. Amen

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:09am On Nov 23, 2022
Numbers 23:7-8,11-12...Balaam took up his [figurative] speech and said: Balak, the king of Moab, the enemies of NIGERIA has brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, saying, Come, curse Jacob NIGERIA for me; and come, violently denounce NIGERIA Israel.
How can I curse those NIGERIA God has not cursed? Or how can I [violently] denounce NIGERIA the Lord has not denounced?
And Balak the enemies of NIGERIA said to Balaam, What have you done to me? I brought you to curse my enemies NIGERIA, and here you have [thoroughly] blessed them NIGERIA instead!
And Balaam answered, Must I not be obedient and speak what the Lord has put in my mouth? To bless NIGERIA.

NIGERIA no one can Curse you because you have been blessed by the Almighty God. NIGERIA you are blessed.
Amen

God bless Vice President Osinbajo
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10
Rejoice, O young man, Rejoice NIGERIA in your adolescence, and let your heart cheer you in the days of your [full-grown] youth NIGERIA. And walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your eyes, but know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment, NIGERIA.
Therefore remove [the lusts that end in] sorrow and vexation from your heart and mind and put away evil from your body, NIGERIA, for youth and the dawn of life are vanity [transitory, idle, empty, and devoid of truth].
NIGERIA, may our strive on our nation never be in vanity

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
wqwwwq bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 96:10-13...Say among the nations, amongst Nigeria that the Lord reigns; the world and Nigeria also is established, so that Nigeria cannot be moved; He shall judge and rule the people of Nigeria righteously and with justice. Let the heavens, let Nigeria be glad, and let the earth, let Nigeria rejoice; let the sea roar, and all the things which fill it;
Let the field be exultant, and all that is in it! Then shall all the trees of the wood sing for joy. Before the Lord, for He comes, for He comes to judge and govern the earth and Nigeria! He shall judge the world and Nigeria with righteousness and justice and the peoples of Nigeria with His faithfulness and truth. May righteousness, justice, faithfulness and truth reign mightily in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 21:13...Be exalted, Lord, in Your strength; we Nigeria will continue to sing and praise Your power over the Land of Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2022
AmTruth:
2 Timothy 1:7... For God did not give us (Nigeria) the spirit of timidity, but of power and of love for one another and of calm and well balance life and discipline and self-control. Nigeria, be strong and be full of love. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Daniel 2:20-23...NIGERIA Daniel answered, Blessed be the name of God forever and ever! For wisdom and might are His!
He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding!
He reveals the deep and secret things to NIGERIA; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him!
I NIGERIA thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers, Who has given me NIGERIA wisdom and might and has made known to me NIGERIA now what we desired of You, for You have made known to us NIGERIA the solution to the king's problem.
God thank you for revealing to us NIGERIA your continuous goodness.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2022
Job 19:25...For I NIGERIA know that our Redeemer and Vindicator lives, and at last He [the Last One] will stand upon the earth. The Lord will always stand in for NIGERIA

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2022
AmTruth:
Malachi 1:5...Your own eyes shall see this and you shall say, Nigeria and the World, in your very own eyes you shall see how God is turning around Nigeria for good and greatness. The Lord God of Nigeria is great and will be magnified over and beyond the border of Israel, Yes beyond the borders of Nigeria. Nigeria shall be Great. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Psalm 16:1-3...KEEP and protect NIGERIA, O God, for in You NIGERIA have found refuge, and in You do I NIGERIA put our trust and hide ourselves.
I NIGERIA say to the Lord, You are my Lord; NIGERIA have no good beside or beyond You.
As for the godly (the saints), for patriotic NIGERIANS who are in the land of NIGERIA, who never wish evil to NIGERIA, but desire that NIGERIA must be great, they are the excellent, the noble, and the glorious, in whom is all my delight. They NIGERIANS are the delight of the Lord GOD Almighty.

God is good to NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 91:1-3...HE WHO dwells and Nigeria You are dwelling in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty.
I Nigeria will say of the Lord, He is Nigeria's Refuge and Nigeria's Fortress, Our God; on Him Nigeria lean and rely, and in Him Nigeria [confidently] trust!
For [then] He will deliver we Nigeria from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. Nigeria is delivered from all snare in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
AmTruth:
Deut 29:29 The secret things belongs to the Lord our God, but the reveal things belongs to us and our children forever, to observe all the words of his law. Lord grant Nigeria the revelational wisdom to work on right policies for the betterment of our great nation and also for all we Nigerian citizens to live Rightly in observing the words of your laws. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
AmTruth:
Exodus 13:21-22...The Lord went before them NIGERIA by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them NIGERIA along the way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them NIGERIA light, that they NIGERIA might travel by day and by night.
The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night did not depart from before the people. God of infinite goodness may your goodness and blessings always go before Nigeria.
Amen.

God bless President Buhari..
God bless Vice President Osinboajo.
God bless our Ministers..
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Psalm 100:1-5...MAKE A joyful noise to the Lord, all you lands! Of NIGERIA
Serve the Lord with gladness! Come before His presence with singing! NIGERIA
Know that the Lord is God! It is He Who has made us NIGERIA, not we ourselves [and we are His]! We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter into His gates NIGERIA with thanksgiving and a thank offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say so to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name!
For the Lord is good; NIGERIA, His mercy and loving-kindness are everlasting, His faithfulness and truth endure to all generations of NIGERIA.

Praise the Lord, NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2022
AmTruth:
2 Chronicles 7:14...If Nigeria My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land, the land of Nigeria. May the good Lord heal the land of Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2022
AmTruth:
Isaiah 11:2-4...And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, shall be upon NIGERIA and her Leaders/elected leaders to be–the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord–
And shall make Him NIGERIA and her Leaders/elected leaders to be of quick understanding, and NIGERIA and leader/elected leaders to be delight shall be in the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord. And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, neither decide by the hearing of His ears;
But with righteousness and justice shall He NIGERIA and leader/elected leaders to be judge the poor and decide with fairness for the meek, the poor, and the downtrodden of the earth; and He NIGERIA shall smite the earth and the oppressor with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He NIGERIA,her Leaders and elected leaders to be shall slay the wicked in our dear country NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2022
AmTruth:
Exodus 13:21-22...The Lord went before them NIGERIA by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them NIGERIA along the way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them NIGERIA light, that they NIGERIA might travel by day and by night.
The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night did not depart from before the people. God of infinite goodness may your goodness and blessings always go before Nigeria.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
AmTruth:
Matthew 13:9,11-12... NIGERIA,He who has ears [to hear], let him be listening and let him consider and perceive and comprehend by hearing, for God is taking NIGERIA to higher level. And He replied to them, NIGERIA. To you it has been given to know the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, to know the secret and mystery of making NIGERIA great, but to them who don't wish Nigeria well it has not been given.
For NIGERIANS, and visionary leaders, whoever has [spiritual knowledge], to him will more be given and he will be furnished richly so that he will have abundance capabilities to the growth and development of NIGERIA; but from him who has not, even what he would be taken.
God continue to give us NIGERIA good and visionary leaders.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Jeremiah 10:10-12...But the Lord is the true God of NIGERIA and the God of truth (the God Who is Truth). He is the living God and the everlasting King of NIGERIA. At His wrath the earth quakes, and the nations are not able to bear His indignation.
Thus shall you say to them: The gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, the gods who do not want NIGERIA to progress shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens.
God made the earth NIGERIA by His power; He established the world NIGERIA by His wisdom and by His understanding and skill stretched out the heavens, surrounding NIGERIA.

God's Power is sorrounding NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
AmTruth:
Isaiah 11:2-4...And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, shall be upon NIGERIA and her Leaders/elected leaders to be–the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord–
And shall make Him NIGERIA and her Leaders/elected leaders to be of quick understanding, and NIGERIA and leader/elected leaders to be delight shall be in the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord. And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, neither decide by the hearing of His ears;
But with righteousness and justice shall He NIGERIA and leader/elected leaders to be judge the poor and decide with fairness for the meek, the poor, and the downtrodden of the earth; and He NIGERIA shall smite the earth and the oppressor with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He NIGERIA,her Leaders and elected leaders to be shall slay the wicked in our dear country NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
AmTruth:
2 Kings 1:12...And Elijah answered, and Nigeria say, If I am a man of God, if NIGERIA is God's nation. let fire come down from heaven and consume you the enemies of our dear country Nigeria and your fifty, the external forces against Nigeria. And the fire of God came down from heaven and consumed him and his fifty. God is disrupting every evil plan against Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2022
AmTruth:
O Lord, let your glory reign upon Nigeria. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2022
Psalm 27:4-7...One thing have NIGERIA I asked of the Lord, that will we seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I we NIGERIA may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my NIGERIA life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.
For in the day of NIGERIA trouble He will hide us in His shelter; in the secret place of His tent will He hide us NIGERIA; He will set NIGERIA high upon a rock.
And now shall NIGERIA head be lifted up above our enemies round about us; in His tent I NIGERIA will offer sacrifices and shouting of joy; NIGERIA will sing, yes, I NIGERIA will sing praises to the Lord.
Hear, O Lord, when we NIGERIA cry aloud; have mercy and be gracious to me NIGERIA and answer me NIGERIA!
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Hosea 2:21-23...And in that day I will respond, says the Lord; I will respond to the heavens [which ask for rain to pour on the earth], and they shall respond to the earth NIGERIA [which begs for the rain it needs],
And the earth NIGERIA shall respond to the grain and the wine and the oil [which beseech it to bring them forth], and these shall respond to Jezreel [restored Israel, restore NIGERIA who prays for a supply of them].
And I will sow her NIGERIA for Myself anew in the land, and I will have love, pity, and mercy for her NIGERIA who had not obtained love, pity, and mercy; and I will say to those who were not My people, You are My people, and they shall say, You are my God!
Have Mercy upon NIGERIA. O God.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2022
AmTruth:
Haggai 2:4...Yet now be strong, alert, and courageous, O Zerubbabel, O Nigeria, says the Lord; be strong, alert, and courageous, O Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest; O people of Nigeria and be strong, alert, and courageous, all you people of the land of Nigeria says the Lord, and work! For I am with you, says the Lord of hosts. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 19:1...THE HEAVENS declare the glory of God; declare the glory of God in the land of Nigeria; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork. The firmament shows and proclaim the magnificent, the beauty, the favor and abundance of God's resources on Nigeria. Lord, may your glory always be declared upon Nigeria. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 91:15-16...He Nigeria shall call upon Me, and I will answer him Nigeria; I will be with him Nigeria in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him Nigeria.
With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation. Lord God, may Nigeria remain stronger and never be destroyed. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Isaiah 26:1-4...IN THAT day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah, in the land of NIGERIA: We have a strong city; NIGERIA. [the Lord] sets up salvation as walls and bulwarks. Open the gates, that the [uncompromisingly] righteous nation NIGERIA which keeps her faith and her troth [with God] may enter in.
You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he NIGERIA commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.So trust in the Lord NIGERIA(commit yourself to Him, lean on Him, hope confidently in Him) forever; for the Lord God is an everlasting Rock for NIGERIA [the Rock of Ages]..

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Genesis 22:15-18
The Angel of the Lord called to Abraham, NIGERIA from heaven a second time
And said, I have sworn by Myself, says the Lord, that since you NIGERIA have done this and have not withheld [from Me] or begrudged [giving Me] your son, your only son, as you NIGERIA continue to worship me. In blessing I will bless you NIGERIA and in multiplying I will multiply your descendants NIGERIA like the stars of the heavens and like the sand on the seashore. And your Seed (Heir) will possess the gate of His enemies. And in your Seed [Christ] shall all the nations of the earth be blessed and [by Him] bless themselves, because you NIGERIA have heard and obeyed My voice.
God bless Nigeria.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2022
AmTruth:
Habakkuk 3:17-19...Though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines, [though] the product of the olive fails and the fields yield no food, though the flock is cut off from the fold and there are no cattle in the stalls, though there's challenges in our dear country NIGERIA
Yet NIGERIA will rejoice in the Lord; NIGERIA will exult in the [victorious] God of our salvation!
The Lord God is NIGERIA Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes NIGERIA feet like hinds' feet and will make NIGERIA to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] and physical progress upon our high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! NIGERIA shall walk in victory.
Amen.

God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Psalm 89:16-21...In Your name they NIGERIA rejoice all the day, and in Your righteousness they NIGERIA are exalted.
For You are the glory of their strength [their proud adornment], and by Your favor our horn is exalted and we NIGERIA walk with uplifted faces. For our shield belongs to the Lord, and our king to the Holy One of Israel.
Once You spoke in a vision to Your devoted ones NIGERIA and said, I have endowed one who is mighty [a hero, giving him the power to help–to be a champion for Israel]; I have exalted one chosen from among the people of NIGERIA. I have found David My servant; with My holy oil have I anointed him, With whom My hand shall be established and ever abide; My arm also shall strengthen him.

God continue to give us an anointed David.
Amen.

Happy happy New year

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
AmTruth:
Psalm 65:9-10...You visit the earth and saturate it with water; You visited Nigeria and greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; You provide them, You provide Nigeria with grain when You have so prepared the earth and Nigeria
You water the field's furrows abundantly, You settle the ridges of it; You make the soil soft with showers, blessing Nigeria, the sprouting of its vegetation. God continue to be with Nigeria. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

Explosion Reportedly Rocks Federal Prison In Ekiti State / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri / Plateau Killings: External, Internal Forces Against Nigeria - COAS, Buratai Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.