Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23591 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:59pm On Mar 10
2 Chronicles 15:7...Be strong NIGERIA, therefore, and let not your hands be weak and slack NIGERIA, for your work shall be rewarded, NIGERIA be thou strong.

Amen.

God bless President Tinubu.
God bless Vice President Shettima.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:02pm On Mar 10
My prayers can and is never a waste, for God answers prayers and he is doing that.

God bless Nigeria
toneroforever:
What a waste of prayer...
Funny enough the people you are praying for only care about the money they will loot and not your welfare.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:05pm On Mar 10
God is restoring my senses in praying for NIGERIA and as well as her leadership

God bless Nigeria
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you even prayed for buhari now it's tinubu.its just like praying that Satan should ask God for forgiveness.why not pray that God restores your senses

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by specialmati(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10
AmTruth:
God is restoring my senses in praying for NIGERIA and as well as her leadership

God bless Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin ok continue by this time next year,you will be fully restored.you are praying for agents of hardship
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by toneroforever(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10
AmTruth:
My prayers can and is never a waste, for God answers prayers and he is doing that.

God bless Nigeria

God luck to you bro.

There are better things that require my prayers and that's what I'd rather focus on & not on political criminals called leaders looters who have sworn not to change...
People who would rather create insecurity wherever they can just to keep collecting security vote.... people who cripple your education system and send their kids to school abroad.... people who will loot funds meant to equip your healthcare system and go abroad to treat the slightest ailment.

At a point even God gave up on Saul and told Samuel to move forward with Him and anoint David.
Part of our problem is that we are over religious.
With the way the politicians are handling the affairs of this country,a reaction from the citizens is the only thing that will save this country.
Look at the high cost of living and how people are protesting.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:48pm On Mar 11
Anyway I appreciate your sense of reasoning.
However my utmost conviction is to pray for our dear country Nigeria and our Leaders

God bless Nigeria
toneroforever:

God luck to you bro.

There are better things that require my prayers and that's what I'd rather focus on & not on political criminals called leaders looters who have sworn not to change...
People who would rather create insecurity wherever they can just to keep collecting security vote.... people who cripple your education system and send their kids to school abroad.... people who will loot funds meant to equip your healthcare system and go abroad to treat the slightest ailment.

At a point even God gave up on Saul and told Samuel to move forward with Him and anoint David.
Part of our problem is that we are over religious.
With the way the politicians are handling the affairs of this country,a reaction from the citizens is the only thing that will save this country.
Look at the high cost of living and how people are protesting.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:44am On Mar 13
Zephaniah 3:16-17...In that day it shall be said to NIGERIA Jerusalem, Fear not, O NIGERIA Zion. Let not your hands sink down or be slow and listless. The Lord your God is in the midst of you NIGERIA, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you NIGERIA with joy; He will rest and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you NIGERIA with singing.
Fear not, NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by donmaxman: 7:00am On Mar 13
Stupid prayer for stupid leaders in a stupid country. A.waste of prayer ?
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:51am On Mar 14
Micah 5:4...And He shall stand and feed His flock NIGERIA in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord His God; and they NIGERIA shall dwell [secure], for then shall He be great [even] to the ends of the earth.
NIGERIA shall be great.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:55am On Mar 14
I pray for NIGERIA and our dear leaders, that God should continually be with them.
Amen

God bless Nigeria
donmaxman:
Stupid prayer for stupid leaders in a stupid country. A.waste of prayer ?
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:49am On Mar 15
Isaiah 48:17-18...Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of NIGERIA: I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you NIGERIA to profit, Who leads you NIGERIA in the way that you should go. Oh, that you NIGERIA had hearkened to My commandments! Then your peace and prosperity would have been like a flowing river, and your righteousness [the holiness and purity of the nation] like the [abundant] waves of the sea.
NIGERIA you shall have Peace and prosperity.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:53am On Mar 16
AmTruth:
Isaiah 25:1...O Lord, You are NIGERIA God; NIGERIA will exalt You, NIGERIA will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things to NIGERIA, even purposes planned of old [and fulfilled] in faithfulness and truth.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:08am On Mar 18
Ezra 7:27-28...Blessed be the Lord, the God of our fathers in NIGERIA, Who put such a thing as this into the our leadership heart, into king's heart, to beautify the house of the Lord in NIGERIA Jerusalem. And Who has extended His mercy and steadfast love to NIGERIA before the king, his counselors, and all the king's mighty officers. NIGERIA was strengthened and encouraged, for the hand of the Lord my God was upon NIGERIA, and NIGERIA gathered together outstanding men of NIGERIA to go with me to place of leadership.
May God continue to gather outstanding men to place of leadership in our dear country NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:13am On Mar 19
Numbers 14:28...Tell them, As I live, says the Lord, what you NIGERIA have said in My hearing I will do to you NIGERIA

God is hearing our prayers NIGERIA
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:29am On Mar 20
2 Kings 13:4-5...But NIGERIA besought the Lord, and the Lord hearkened to us, for He saw the oppression of NIGERIA, how the evil forces burdened them. Then the Lord gave NIGERIA a savior [one to rescue and give them peace], so that they escaped from under the hand of the evil forces; and will dwell in their tents or homes as before in Peace.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:52am On Mar 21
AmTruth:
Isaiah 62:1-2...FOR NIGERIA sake will I not hold my peace, and for NIGERIA Jerusalem's sake I will not rest until her imputed righteousness and vindication go forth as brightness, and her salvation radiates as does a burning torch. And the nations shall see your righteousness and vindications NIGERIA, and all kings shall behold your salvation and glory; and you NIGERIA shall be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:56am On Mar 22
Psalm 145:8-9...The Lord is gracious and full of compassion to NIGERIA, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness to NIGERIA.The Lord is good to all NIGERIA and her leadership, and His tender mercies are over all His works in NIGERIA [the entirety of things created].
God is good to NIGERIA
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:15am On Mar 23
AmTruth:
Isaiah 52:1-2...AWAKE, AWAKE, NIGERIA, put on your strength, O NIGERIA Zion; put on your beautiful garments, O NIGERIA Jerusalem, the holy city; for henceforth there shall no more come into you NIGERIA the uncircumcised and the unclean who don't want the progress of NIGERIA. Shake yourself from the dust, the frustration,the pains; arise, sit [erect in a dignified place], O NIGERIA Jerusalem; loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, O captive Daughter of Zion.
NIGERIA be loosed from every captive forces against you.

Happy happy New Year
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by dododawa1: 1:02pm On Mar 23
Nigeria will be great in Tinubu time

Amen
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:46am On Mar 25
Ezra 9:8..And now, for a brief moment, grace has been shown us NIGERIA by the Lord our God, Who has left us NIGERIA remnant to escape and has given us NIGERIA a secure hold in His holy place, that our God may brighten our eyes and give us NIGERIA a little reviving in our bondage.

God is securing NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:49am On Mar 26
Isaiah 33:2...O Lord, be gracious to us NIGERIA; we have waited [expectantly] for You. Be the arm [of Your servants NIGERIA–their strength and defense] every morning, our salvation in the time of trouble.
O God be NIGERIA Savior in times of our troubles.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:49am On Mar 27
Ezekiel 34:11-12..For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I Myself, will search for My sheep NIGERIA and will seek them NIGERIA out. As a shepherd seeks out his sheep in the day that he is among his flock that are scattered, so will I seek out My sheep NIGERIA ; and I will rescue them NIGERIA out of all places where they have been scattered in the day of clouds and thick darkness.
God is rescuing NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:39am On Mar 28
Ezekiel 34:26-27...And I will make them NIGERIA and the places round about My hill a blessing, and I will cause the showers to come down in their NIGERIA season; there shall be showers of blessing [of good insured by God's favor]. And the tree of the field shall yield its fruit and the earth NIGERIA shall yield its increase; and [My people NIGERIA] shall be secure in their land, and they NIGERIA shall be confident and know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their NIGERIA yoke and have delivered them NIGERIA out of the hand of those who made slaves of them.

GOD is breaking the bar of yoke against NIGERIA

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:46am On Mar 29
Psalm 47:1-6...O CLAP your hands, all you peoples of NIGERIA! Shout to God with the voice of triumph and songs of joy! For the Lord Most High excites terror, awe, and dread; He is a great King over all the earth NIGERIA.He subdued peoples under us NIGERIA, and nations under our feet. He chose our inheritance for us NIGERIA, the glory and pride of NIGERIA, whom He loves. God has ascended amid shouting, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet. Sing praises to God, NIGERIA, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises! NIGERIA

Happy birthday to you our dear President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:35am On Mar 30
AmTruth:
2 Kings 8:19....Yet, for His servant's sake in our great country NIGERIA, the Lord would not destroy NIGERIA Judah, for He promised to give him NIGERIA and his sons, the people of NIGERIA a lamp forever. A lamp that shall dispel every darkness against NIGERIA.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:09pm On Apr 01
AmTruth:
Psalm 138:7-8...Though NIGERIA walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive NIGERIA; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of NIGERIA enemies, and Your right hand will save NIGERIA. The Lord will perfect that which concerns NIGERIA; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever–forsake not the works of Your own hands upon NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:38pm On Apr 03
AmTruth:
Proverbs 3:25-26...NIGERIA, Be not afraid of sudden terror and panic, nor of the stormy blast or the storm and ruin of the wicked against NIGERIA when it comes [for you will be guiltless]. For the Lord shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught [in a trap or some hidden danger].
NIGERIA, God is your confidence.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:53am On Apr 04
Psalm 91:1-2... NIGERIA WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. NIGERIA will say of the Lord, He is NIGERIA Refuge and NIGERIA Fortress, NIGERIA God; on Him NIGERIA lean and rely, and in Him NIGERIA [confidently] trust!

God is NIGERIA refuge.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:11am On Apr 05
Psalm 69:34-36...Let heaven and earth NIGERIA praise Him, the seas and everything that moves in them. For God will save NIGERIA and rebuild the cities of NIGERIA; and [His servants] shall remain and dwell there and have NIGERIA in their possession; The children of His servants shall inherit NIGERIA, and those who love His name shall dwell in NIGERIA.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:14am On Apr 07
Psalm 69:34-36...Let heaven and earth NIGERIA praise Him, the seas and everything that moves in NIGERIA. For God will save NIGERIA and rebuild the cities of NIGERIA; and [His servants NIGERIA] shall remain and dwell there and have NIGERIA in their possession; The children of NIGERIA shall inherit NIGERIA, and those who love NIGERIA shall dwell in NIGERIA for good.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:16pm On Apr 09
AmTruth:
Nahum 1:6-7...Who can stand before His indignation? And who can stand up and endure the fierceness of His anger? His wrath is poured out like fire, and the rocks are broken asunder by Him. The Lord of NIGERIA is good, a Strength and Stronghold in the day of NIGERIA trouble ; He knows (recognizes, has knowledge of, and understands) NIGERIA who take refuge and trust in Him.
God knows NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:28am On Apr 10
Haggai 2:4-5...Yet now NIGERIA, be strong, alert, and courageous, O NIGERIA , says the Lord; be strong, alert, and courageous, O NIGERIA , the high priest; and be strong, alert, and courageous, all you people of the land NIGERIA, says the Lord, and work! For I am with you NIGERIA, says the Lord of hosts. According to the promise that I covenanted with you NIGERIA when you came out to become a nation, so My Spirit stands and abides in the midst of you NIGERIA; fear not NIGERIA.
Amen

Barka de sallah to our Muslim family.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. / Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children / Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.