Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23571 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Tranquillity360: 7:51am On Apr 10
AmTruth:
Haggai 2:4-5...Yet now NIGERIA, be strong, alert, and courageous, O NIGERIA , says the Lord; be strong, alert, and courageous, O NIGERIA , the high priest; and be strong, alert, and courageous, all you people of the land NIGERIA, says the Lord, and work! For I am with you NIGERIA, says the Lord of hosts. According to the promise that I covenanted with you NIGERIA when you came out to become a nation, so My Spirit stands and abides in the midst of you NIGERIA; fear not NIGERIA.
Amen

Barka de sallah to our Muslim family.

God bless President Tinubu.
God bless Vice President Shettima.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless NIGERIA.
God divide Nigeria peacefully

Amen

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:27am On Apr 11
Deuteronomy 23:5...Nevertheless, the Lord your God of NIGERIA would not listen to Balaam, but the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing to you NIGERIA, because the Lord your God loves you NIGERIA.

NIGERIA, God loves you.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:38am On Apr 12
Jeremiah 29:12-14...Then you NIGERIA will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you NIGERIA. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you NIGERIA search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you NIGERIA, says the Lord, and I will release you from economic and political captivity and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you NIGERIA back to the place from which I caused you to be carried away economically and politically captive.

NIGERIA , God is restoring you
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:25am On Apr 13
Psalm 94:16-18...Who will rise up for me NIGERIA against the evildoers? Who will stand up for NIGERIA against the workers of iniquity? Unless the Lord had been NIGERIA help, NIGERIA would soon have dwelt in [the land where there is] silence. When NIGERIA said, My foot is slipping, Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, held NIGERIA up.

NIGERIA, God is our help.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:34am On Apr 14
2 Kings 13:23...But the Lord is gracious to NIGERIA and had compassion on NIGERIA and turned toward NIGERIA because of His covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, that he would bless NIGERIA and would not destroy NIGERIA or cast NIGERIA from His presence.
NIGERIA shall not be destroyed, but be blessed.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:27am On Apr 15
AmTruth:
Nehemiah 9:15...You gave NIGERIA bread from heaven for their hunger and brought water for NIGERIA out of the rock for their thirst; and You told NIGERIA to go in and possess the land You had sworn to give them. NIGERIA shall possess her possession .
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:59pm On Apr 16
AmTruth:
Psalm 138:1-3... NIGERIA WILL confess and praise You [O God] with NIGERIA whole heart; before the gods will NIGERIA sing praises to You. NIGERIA will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness over NIGERIA; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name! In the day when NIGERIA called, You answered NIGERIA; and You strengthened NIGERIA with strength in NIGERIA inner self.

God is answering NIGERIA

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:40pm On Apr 17
AmTruth:
Psalm 121:4-8...Behold, He who keeps NIGERIA will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper NIGERIA; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The sun shall not smite you NIGERIA by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you NIGERIA from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:15pm On Apr 20
Psalm 95:1-5...O COME, NIGERIA let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! Let us NIGERIA come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise! For the Lord is a great God unto NIGERIA, and a great King above all gods. In His hand are the deep places of the earth NIGERIA; the heights and strength of the hills of NIGERIA are His also. The sea of NIGERIA is His, for He made it NIGERIA; and His hands formed the NIGERIA.

God owns NIGERIA
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:46am On Apr 21
Proverbs 16:3...Roll your works NIGERIA , upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts NIGERIA to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans NIGERIA, be established and succeed.

NIGERIA, your plans and dreams shall succeed and be established.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Nolevel666: 7:17am On Apr 21
Black monkeys

Your mates are designing the next nuclear bombs

All you know in your fish brain is “pray”

Fools
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:09am On Apr 21
God bless you.

God bless me.

God bless NIGERIA.
Nolevel666:
Black monkeys

Your mates are designing the next nuclear bombs

All you know in your fish brain is “pray”

Fools

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Nolevel666: 9:46am On Apr 21
AmTruth:
God bless you.

God bless me.

God bless NIGERIA.
Another black monkey spotted
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:17pm On Apr 22
Genesis 1:3-4...And God said, Let there be light in NIGERIA; and there was light in NIGERIA. And God saw that the light in NIGERIA was good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it; and God separated the light from the darkness.

Our God is separating the light from every darkness against NIGERIA.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:49pm On Apr 23
AmTruth:
2 Chronicles 15:7...Be strong NIGERIA, therefore, and let not your hands be weak and slack NIGERIA, for your work shall be rewarded, NIGERIA be thou strong.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:25am On Apr 26
Genesis 1:28-29...And God blessed NIGERIA and said to NIGERIA, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the resources of the sea in NIGERIA, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth NIGERIA. And God said, See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land NIGERIA and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.
NIGERIA, be fruitful and multiply.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:20am On Apr 27
Isaiah 14:1...FOR THE Lord will have mercy on NIGERIA and will again choose NIGERIA and set them NIGERIA in their own land full of natural resources and goodness; and foreigners [who are proselytes] will join them and will cleave to the house of NIGERIA that is full of goodness and prosperity.
GOD, let your Mercy continue to reign over NIGERIA.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:38am On Apr 29
Psalm 27:5-6..For in the day of trouble He will hide NIGERIA in His shelter; in the secret place of His tent will He hide NIGERIA; He will set NIGERIA high upon a rock. And now shall NIGERIA head be lifted up above NIGERIA enemies round about them; in His tent NIGERIA will offer sacrifices and shouting of joy; NIGERIA will sing, yes, NIGERIA will sing praises to the Lord.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Devil1Messenger: 7:02am On Apr 29
AmTruth:
Psalm 27:5-6..For in the day of trouble He will hide NIGERIA in His shelter; in the secret place of His tent will He hide NIGERIA; He will set NIGERIA high upon a rock. And now shall NIGERIA head be lifted up above NIGERIA enemies round about them; in His tent NIGERIA will offer sacrifices and shouting of joy; NIGERIA will sing, yes, NIGERIA will sing praises to the Lord.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.
Are u not foolish like this?
Since 2021
From Buhari to Tinubu
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:19am On Apr 29
Are you pained because of my prayers since 2021

I am praying to God and not to Devil Messenger

God bless NIGERIA
Devil1Messenger:

Are u not foolish like this?
Since 2021
From Buhari to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Devil1Messenger: 8:23am On Apr 29
AmTruth:
Are you pained because of my prayers since 2021

I am praying to God and not to Devil Messenger

God bless NIGERIA
Na only foolish man dey do one thing over again and dey expect different results
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:44am On Apr 29
You see what you see

I see blessing for NIGERIA

I see continued better result

God bless our Leaders

God bless NIGERIA
Devil1Messenger:

Na only foolish man dey do one thing over again and dey expect different results

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Tetrahedron: 10:08am On Apr 29
These Bible passages we are quoting and inserting Nigeria’s name is patriotic and out of goodwill but it’s biblical because they are for a particular nation “Isreal”, we should find out what God says about our own country “Nigeria”
Pls am not condemning!
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Devil1Messenger: 10:18am On Apr 29
AmTruth:
You see what you see

I see blessing for NIGERIA

I see continued better result

God bless our Leaders

God bless NIGERIA
Nigeria has moved 20times backward man
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:52am On Apr 30
Deuteronomy 28:2-3,6-8...And all these blessings shall come upon you NIGERIA and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you NIGERIA be in the city and blessed shall you NIGERIA be in the field.

Blessed shall you NIGERIA be when you come in and blessed shall you NIGERIA be when you go out. The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you NIGERIA to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you NIGERIA one way and flee before you NIGERIA seven ways.

The Lord shall command the blessing upon you NIGERIA in your storehouse and in all that you undertake.
And He will bless you NIGERIA in the land which the Lord your God gives you NIGERIA.

Blessed are you NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:52pm
Psalm 100:1-3...MAKE A joyful noise NIGERIA, to the Lord, all you lands of NIGERIA! Serve the Lord NIGERIA with gladness! Come before His presence with singing!

Know NIGERIA (perceive, recognize, and understand with approval) that the Lord is God! It is He Who has made us NIGERIA, not we ourselves [and we are His]! We are His people NIGERIA and the sheep of His pasture.

NIGERIA, God made you and nothing can destroy you

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary / Lateef Jakande: His 7 Notable Achievements In The Transport Sector In Lagos(pix) / Shehu Sani Visits Kwankwaso (Photo)

Viewing this topic: AmTruth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.