Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us (53029 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Lamasta(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Criminals....
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by fergie001: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Criminals....
Sorry oooo...So City no get 9 laidis...

City should bring 100m and take Martial nah.....haba
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Lamasta(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Sorry oooo...So City no get 9 laidis...

City should bring 100m and take Martial nah.....haba
Martial kee you dia
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Geeman2006: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:
In all these, let's not forget Assnal signed Ben White for 50Million.

Omo! grin The thing just tire us Are(ass)nal fans.
We still dey learn work.. The club needs to be renamed Arsenal Patience FC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by caprini1: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fiscus105:

He is playing mind game just like his predecessor now in Italy.

Ronaldo is coming to receive his pension at his former club.
He took a 20% pay cut.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by MNDY(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Ogbeni just smoke your weed cos Ronaldo is the shit men.

It is one thing to have a nuclear weapon and another thing to know how to use it.

He didn't do much in Juventus.

1 Like

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by 27Pushing30: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:

Azzin who curse that club Abeg?
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by gaftsoil(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mind games
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Ayo2004: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

With Ronaldo there if they sign him it’s over for rivals.
Over for who
Chelsea will beat man u with Ronaldo talkless of mancity,dey deceive yourself

Man u will have many injuries and their substitutes are not very good like that but u see Pep Guardiola boys ehnn,he has back ups
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Amalekki: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Martial kee you dia
grin
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by illswift(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
joshmee4real:

" Too Many Ronaldo goals against your team".
Can you mention 3 other goals he scored against Chelsea apart from that of 2008 champions league Final?
I doubt u are a Chelsea Fan
I’m equally wondering when Ronaldo scored many against Chelsea. Someone Ashley Cole “wifed” on a regular
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Jolite(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
deboysben:
Mr Man no complain so soon.

Or are u no more there to build a strong team where others go dey fear.
I don dey see that fear in u.

Wahala be like lukaku way commot serie a cos of Ronald.
So Ronaldo was in Eyinmba when Lukaku took seria A league? Buhari or what is that your shit hole name?
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Babaj145(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

If tap in and penalty can bring so much success, my brother tap into it. Messi and Ronaldo have done well for football, love them both.

Wisdom nr go kill you ohh grin grin...that has been my problem with messi fans, they always talk about tap in's but yet always fail to tap into grace,..reason why they are always bitter...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't gonna do no shit....just tapings
Pep and mancity rejected his gadmnnn asss....no room for tapings

Always looking for easy place to hide and be doing taping.
Tapnaldo for a reason ...

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings....
Fuckkk....smoke my weed with anger....the only moral of the story here is that don't try to break up violently with your ex girlfriend......so that you can always go back to shine her cuntus

Can you too sense the hostility in what you posted
Better stay clear of hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings....
Fuckkk....smoke my weed with anger....the only moral of the story here is that don't try to break up violently with your ex girlfriend......so that you can always go back to shine her cuntus
ever since I know you, you haven’t talk sense e be like say na sawdust deh ur brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Peppysco:

That's the hallmark of a great stricker or goal poacher. Van Nilsterooy was also a great box player and he was highly revered in his time. Moreover, na hatred go make anybody talk say Ronaldo na tap in player. That guy works his ass out and scores solo incredible goals, so, nobody should take anything away from him.
By the way, I am a Chelsea fan that sees and appreciates good things. Too many Ronaldo goals against my team to remember, most especially the one in the champions league final but that is not enough for me to rubbish his efforts
Spot on.
Religion, politics, beauty in a woman and preferences in football has made some fans to be a bit sentimental with the truth.

The work of a striker is to score goal not to ignore tap ins which it's a goal itself, so I don't get where the tap ins, penalties and easy goals debate of thing is coming from. If striker A is your ideal striker just because he avoids tap ins and penalties, that's fine and if B cares about both, it's all good.

The goal still remain the same, outscore your opponents which is likely to come through the legs of a striker.

Mind you, I just enjoy the game with no emotions or support attached to any football club.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by uba1991: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chelsea your time of destruction is now.
God bless Cr7. Welcome to the red army.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oga who vex u na
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Naughtysex: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Man City is a very useless team, propaganda is what is killing them That's how they make noise on Messi, now Ronaldo Useless coach
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Bugatie(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Got it wrong on CR7,

He's an enigma and will continue to deliver on high results higher than any weed can give you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Haaaas
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by yetunsbay(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
temitope27:
Harder for who? Probably not Chelsea
ur Oga don talk.....who be uuuu
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by JesseJo: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
Mind games

Ronaldo no score pass 15 goals this season. Screenshot this

That will be great...If at 36 he scored 15 in the Premiership ...that's fantastic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Abujaexpress: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Inferiority complex go finish this man
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by rottennaija(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
temitope27:
Harder for who? Probably not Chelsea

He is mocking them. Ronaldo is probably 60% finished. Man U should have continued in their squad building than get Ronaldo. He will become an unwelcome distraction.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Clinghton: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Na rudiger go send am "sit at home" with small injury.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by fujirice: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
hybrid11:
Just mind game
True
Believe Tuchel at your peril grin grin grin

He will just be laughing behind the scenes after
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by ThierryJay: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
joshmee4real:

Can you mention 3 other goals he scored against Chelsea apart from that of 2008 champions league Final?

Thank you o. In fact, that UCL goal is the only competitive goal Ronaldo has ever scored against Chelsea. So where did the "too many goals against Chelsea" come from? This doesnt smell like a Chelsea fan at all but a Ronaldo ass-licker!
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Adek15(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
joshmee4real:

he's not a Chelsea fan
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by ThierryJay: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Peppysco:

That's the hallmark of a great stricker or goal poacher. Van Nilsterooy was also a great box player and he was highly revered in his time. Moreover, na hatred go make anybody talk say Ronaldo na tap in player. That guy works his ass out and scores solo incredible goals, so, nobody should take anything away from him.
By the way, I am a Chelsea fan that sees and appreciates good things. Too many Ronaldo goals against my team to remember, most especially the one in the champions league final but that is not enough for me to rubbish his efforts

Oga, Ronaldo has only scored ONE goal against Chelsea all his life - the UCL goal you already mentioned. So where did the too many goals against my team come from?

Bros talk true, you no be Chelsea fan grin
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

Over for who
Chelsea will beat man u with Ronaldo talkless of mancity,dey deceive yourself

Man u will have many injuries and their substitutes are not very good like that but u see Pep Guardiola boys ehnn,he has back ups
Dey deceive yourself

Mancity don’t have a striker yet, Man U have beefed up., they shouldn’t have much problems with Ronaldo there and a lot will change in their game, unless for injuries like u said.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by arantess: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:

Boring
spare us the uncle tom routine
english players are always expensive across board

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better? / Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.