Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us (53037 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by arantess: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Mancity don’t have a striker yet, Man U have beefed up., they shouldn’t have much problems with Ronaldo there and a lot will change in their game, unless for injuries like u said.
so gabriel is a defender abi
ronaldo knew he failed at juventus (the aim was to lift UCL for them) thats why he ran away
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
arantess:

ronaldo knew he failed at juventus (the aim was to lift UCL for them) thats why he ran away

And Messi won UCL abi??

Ronaldo is leaving because he’s not happy there. The players never truly accepted him there. It was a love and hate relationship from day1. U can’t perform were they envy and don’t respect u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by saxby(f): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thank God you know
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Aurelius1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
I'm a Chelsea fan but CR7 coming back to Man u just made me a part Chelsea/Man u fan. I just love the guy's zeal to win matches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Numerouno94(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamasta:

E pain me no be small o cry I don set my formation with O R O R O before our devils dem hijack am from us

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin No burst my bele wit laff. Buh no worry notin for Ngozi United, europa league is their calling as usual.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Aurelius1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
arantess:

Let's see if messi can help PSG will the UCL.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Numerouno94(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

With Ronaldo as top scorer for Guardiola final season grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately, na City Ronaldo for see titles oo. Notin for him at United, top 4 fit b hurdle self. I see Ronaldo playing in Europe league soon. grin grin
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Ayo2004: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Mancity don’t have a striker yet, Man U have beefed up., they shouldn’t have much problems with Ronaldo there and a lot will change in their game, unless for injuries like u said.
Was Aguero their striker not injured throughout last season
Did they not still win the league and reach CL final
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by fergie001: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

Unfortunately, na City Ronaldo for see titles oo. Notin for him at United, top 4 fit b hurdle self. I see Ronaldo playing in Europe league soon. grin grin
City grin grin grin grin?

Gabriel Jesus no go get reach 10 goals this season grin grin grin grin

Kevin de Bruyne go waste pass tire

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Emola12(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:
In all these, let's not forget Assnal signed Ben White for 50Million.

No be juju be dat?
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Realboygenius(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's expected now that the biggest football is back. Meanwhile you can now access 24/7 support and improved customer service on the Ikeja Electric App. Bills payment is also seamless.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Emola12(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
He ain't gonna do no shit....just tapings
Pep and mancity rejected his gadmnnn asss....no room for tapings

Always looking for easy place to hide and be doing taping.
Tapnaldo for a reason ...

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings....
Fuckkk....smoke my weed with anger....the only moral of the story here is that don't try to break up violently with your ex girlfriend......so that you can always go back to shine her cuntus
why u com dey cry now? e choke u? either tapin or no tapin is still beta dan lukaku wey no even resemble player wey be like ikorodu masqurade

1 Like

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by bellotaofeek: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Naija wAy. I could remember vision 2020. Na over hyped kill am .. lol
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

Was Aguero their striker not injured throughout last season
Did they not still win the league and reach CL final

And other teams will be watching them like last season bah??
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Ayo2004: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

And other teams will be watching them like last season bah??
Na so una dey talk almost season

Last season,Pep came from 7th to win the league
Three seasons ago, Liverpool were giving them like 10 points at the beginning before they were nabbed
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by hybrid11(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
fujirice:

True
Believe Tuchel at your peril grin grin grin

He will just be laughing behind the scenes after
ahswear grin grin grin
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by MrBONE2(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Watch as Bruno Fernandes, pogba will be doing and organising the midfield while Penaldo sit in the box waiting for penalty and tappings....
Fuckkk....smoke my weed with anger....the only moral of the story here is that don't try to break up violently with your ex girlfriend......so that you can always go back to shine her cuntus

grin

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:
From no one wants him to the 2 biggest clubs in England fighting for him grin
Wetin mk United big again?
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Hmmm5(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
[/color]
Davash222:
In all these, let's not forget Assnal signed Ben White for 50Million.

[color=#006600]
Arsenal the most useless team in the world
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Kblawiy: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cmanforall:
But Chelsea attack sharp this season
���... Make Oro catch Chelsea u go know say sharp is relative
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Silentgroper(m): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bruh, u're such a bore nowadays. It's tap-ins not tapings. Give up already, u don dey stale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by sameks08(m): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2021
hyping an expired product that just destroy juventus To be Frank the fans of juventus must be happy by now
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by sacajawea(m): 2:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Greatest100:
The nightmare of defenders is back. GGMU
Him don old already, é no be like before at all
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Ofolete: 2:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Ronaldo will cause more harm for ManU. Their woes have just started. I am not a player but I am capable of destroying Ronaldo of today.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Elxandre(m): 2:45am On Aug 28, 2021
CSTRR:

He can't do anything much against elite teams.

But he is dangerous as a flat track bully against small teams and that is what you need to win the league most times.
The same Ronaldo with more knockout goals than anyone in champions league history is a flat tra k bully.
Second only to Messi in Elclasico goals with far less games.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Andrew87(m): 2:59am On Aug 28, 2021
No doubt that he is a good player but there is an evolution already in the epl so cr7 has aged a bit and will have to blend in because the pattern of play with past has changed compared to when he was in Epl bfr.... Everyone should know that cr7 is also a media celeb so his move will surely shake everywhere Sha I wish him good luck..
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Dunamai86(m): 3:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Welcome back goat! Let the games begin.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Habib101: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

grin
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by Kingcalls: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2021
sameks08:
hyping an expired product that just destroy juventus To be Frank the fans of juventus must be happy by now

Juventus scored 10 goals in the last 3 years in the CL knockout phase, Ronaldo scored 7 of those... scored 21 league goals in his first season, 31 league goals in his 2nd season at 29 league goals in his 3rd season to claim Italian golden boot and still u say he failed...how many strikers in europe scored 81 league goals in the last 3 years ?? ... only Lewandowski, Messi and mbappe ( i think ) scored more... Halaand, Aubumeyang, kane, lukaku, salah, benzema, suarez, aguero, mane, greizmann , neymar , immobile, dint come close and u say he failed .... if u wanna talk about a failed striker, then u call morata .... thats the definition of a failed striker or timo werner
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by CSTRR: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Elxandre:

The same Ronaldo with more knockout goals than anyone in champions league history is a flat tra k bully.
Second only to Messi in Elclasico goals with far less games.
That was the Ronaldo of then.

The Ronaldo of 3-4 years ago was a goal scoring machine.

The Ronaldo of today has declined.
Re: Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us by sameks08(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Juventus scored 10 goals in the last 3 years in the CL knockout phase, Ronaldo scored 7 of those... scored 21 league goals in his first season, 31 league goals in his 2nd season at 29 league goals in his 3rd season to claim Italian golden boot and still u say he failed...how many strikers in europe scored 81 league goals in the last 3 years ?? ... only Lewandowski, Messi and mbappe ( i think ) scored more... Halaand, Aubumeyang, kane, lukaku, salah, benzema, suarez, aguero, mane, greizmann , neymar , immobile, dint come close and u say he failed .... if u wanna talk about a failed striker, then u call morata .... thats the definition of a failed striker or timo werner
. how many of these goals comes from open play aside penalty and how many trophies does that account for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) / London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better? / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.