Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) (1739 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Drama As Two Mentally Deranged Couple Attempt To Make Out In Public (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by MufasaLion: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Yes, my wife was formerly a mad person.

WTF? You kidding?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Dufil(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is the major reasons why marriages don't last. No foundational check.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by englishmart(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
Can't and Won't.
Outright repudiation

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by MufasaLion: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2021
englishmart:
Outright repudiation

Damn straight!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Ibenny(f): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2021
There is nothing wrong in marrying a once schizophrenic patient. So far they are on their drugs and in a happy marriage, there won't be no complications.
Most people have married them without even knowing.
After all, their sickness is just like every other sickness. It's just that theirs has to do with the brain.

Let's drop this thought that they will wake up one day to murder someone in their sleep.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by charlsecy(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2021
fati2001:
NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS MAD
Freestainworld:
Madness?; Who even normal for this country sef
Iyaebe:
But almost all Nigerian men are mad one way or the other
ikllbrokehoes:
everyone is mad in Nigeria

The OP asked a simple question, Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally deranged)? Give a simple answer and stop evading the question!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From Being Caught / Help, Pls How Do I Prepare Custard? / Why I Prefer A Baby~mama To A Legit Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.