Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre (61658 Views)

Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) / Right Back To Save Chelsea Millions As Deal Close / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by ipobarethieves: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
sad Dat one refused to honour fans and show up in training
psucc:
Still the best!

Na who sign Abba Kyari?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Trustedpronet: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Crash out of premiere league. Mad man u.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by dboo442: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Man u fans we start thinking they can win epl now grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by lascos912(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
If any website dey crash WIKIPEDIA no fit crash that website too strong

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kyase(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Breaking websites too
Everything

Now watch how much united will make from his shirt
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Plut01: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Myndd44, kindly ban this moniker for 3 months. He is disturbing our peace on Nairaland.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by GodwinIO(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oh man u fans don't get too excieted about these cause ronaldo have nothing to offer you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
CR7, THE REAL SOCCER CONTEMPORARY GOAT.

PELE IS STILL THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.[b][/b]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Unfortunately the only person who has won a balon d'or in United is Ronaldo and he doesn't have any world cup trophy in his cabinet. A couple of Chelsea players have won the world cup. Jorginho won the UEFA player of the year.
Shey pogba and varane nor join win world cup ni

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Plut01:
Myndd44, kindly ban this moniker for 3 months. He is disturbing our peace on Nairaland.
Me and Cr7 grin grin cheesy cheesy

The GOATEST.....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fotadmowmend(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dream come true...... Welcome back GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by egunna(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

The bolded have helped me sef

[Let me still help you....the only player ever to win the World Player of the Year from the English Premier League is Cristiano Ronaldo (2008).....So don't say the only player in United, say the only player in Premier League history. [/b]

The World Cup is a National Team Competition.

Who is the "couple" that have won it? Kante, ehen? Who else?

So Pogba hasn't won it? What about incoming, Varane?
What about Juan Mata?

Ronaldo has the highest UEFA Player of the year trophies ever, even more than his rival, Messi.

So Jorginho won this one and you are celebrating? grin cheesy
oga where u put Michael Owen 2001 from Liverpool?no carry me play ooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by mushroomFarm: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me
Guy even Madrid has been winning UCL before he came...
The guy na the biggest fraud in football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Renforce: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
ojaysam25:
Ronaldo na baba joor only one hour of his announcement generated more buzz than messi 17days trial at psg both on twitter and other website.

Lol! Competition go kill una n Ronald
Liars

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ray07:
no be small thing grin
May united try sign for defensive midfielder abeg cheesy . . . I never for once trusted that Brazilian tattoo artist
No mind that yeye boy....He can't be Brazilian......I suggest Ronaldo should play 2 positions at the same time... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Numerouno94 lamasta grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ayo2004: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
NairalandSARS:

World player of the year is different from ballon d or. Jeez
Oga,they are different but they mean the same thing...
They are just different names and one is given France football while the other is given by FIFA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
egunna:
oga where u put Michael Owen 2001 from Liverpool?no carry me play ooo
He won Ballon d'Or not World Player of the Year.

They are different.

Only Ronaldo.....The Best there is...........

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Renforce: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

We are not hearing you at the back sir

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by akinsmyk(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

For your mind now you have made lots of points? Money generated alone from his jersey sales, adverts and others had covered for his purchase fee. If you don't agree, Google is your friend.

Juve made profit on Ronaldo not loss. Maybe not from his sales but indirectly on other things that has the influence of Ronaldo.

Juve had millions of follows both on Twitter and IG after he jojned, which brought more advert contracts, more search lights on their activities on YouTube and other social media platforms which translates to more cash. More people subscribe to watch Serie A as well as airing rights of serie A matches got an increased fee in contract. More organization also approached them for business deals and partnership.

More people joined Juve and buy tickets to watch matches Juve will be playing and even travel away to see him play. More people in Nigeria increased their DStv subscription to be able to watch Serie A coz of Ronaldo.

To you it's nothing right? It's big money for Juve and Serie A as a whole. You will see how revenue will drop now.

I hope I was able to educate you a bit or you would prefer more explanation

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Check that screenshot I drop first na 15% dey den......... The fraud can't do shit..... Na NEPA people I blame
NEPA official dey wait make Man U site come up grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ayo2004: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

He won Ballon d'Or not World Player of the Year.

They are different.

Only Ronaldo.....The Best there is...........
Ballon d'or is more recognized than World player of the year that has even been scratched so what is your point

All this Ronaldo fans will be bringing rubbish points
You for talk about him Dubai d'or records na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by goslowgoslow(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
ojaysam25:
Ronaldo na baba joor only one hour of his announcement generated more buzz than messi 17days trial at psg both on twitter and other website.
Make una continue to dey fool una sef over Messi and Ronaldo mata, billionaires that doesn't know you exist. Stupid comparison Everytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

Ballon d'or is more recognized than World player of the year that has even been scratched so what is your point

All this Ronaldo fans will be bringing rubbish points
You for talk about him Dubai d'or records na
I beg you in the name of God.....don't say this outside.

How can you say a Continental Champion is more recognised than a World Champion?

Can a European Champion supercede a World Champion?

Ballon d'Or is a French word....and started way before the FIFA World Player of the Year but you can't compare both....@ alllll.

Please ooooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
FBI still dey negotiate but him current club corruption FC of Nigeria dey do strong head undecided
psucc:
Still the best!

Na who sign Abba Kyari?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Angelfrost(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Website weak before due to lack of usage...

Still not impressed!!! undecided

All websites including that one go crash and burn if Buhari resign today!!! tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

E pain am

Joke and bad belle apart. Ronaldo is good no doubt. But right now, he is coming to retire in England. Just like in JUV He won't do much. He and Messi time have pass. That rely on him much else na express Man U dey go. All da best.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by lymelyte(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

The bolded have helped me sef

Let me still help you....the only player ever to win the World Player of the Year from the English Premier League is Cristiano Ronaldo (2008).....So don't say the only player in United, say the only player in Premier League history.

The World Cup is a National Team Competition.

Who is the "couple" that have won it? Kante, ehen? Who else?

So Pogba hasn't won it? What about incoming, Varane?
What about Juan Mata?

Ronaldo has the highest UEFA Player of the year trophies ever, even more than his rival, Messi.

So Jorginho won this one and you are celebrating? grin cheesy
leave the mumu mk him talk..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Man U will not still win anything in 10yrs.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Joke and bad belle apart. Ronaldo is good no doubt. But right now, he is coming to retire in England. Just like in JUV He won't do much. He and Messi time have pass. That rely on him much else na express Man U dey go. All da best.
He has @ least 15 goals....You and I know that.

You and I also know he will outscore Gabriel Jesus, ask numerouno94 and lamasta...They know.

This is a league he knows and is KING. We don't want that Ronaldo of 2005.....We want the meticulous Ronaldo I saw at Euro 2020..........that has managed his body to bang in...I mean bang....GOALS.

He is the best there is.......OMG.......Goalnaldo is it.

The good thing is that ManU has been over-reliant on Edinson. Martial is a stupid boy..Rashford can't play 9.

Crosses are wasted inside the box. Pace with Sancho, Rashford, James (if his senses return)....and the talismanic Bruno...with the dependable Apostle Paul or the mesmerising young Van Greenwood Piersie.....what else?

There is a fear factor....This is the Content we all signed up for.

Plut01

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Mikel Obi Flaunts His Home Interior Design (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.