Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre (61690 Views)

Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) / Right Back To Save Chelsea Millions As Deal Close / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by freshpzy1(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Didn't Owen win the Balon D'or with Liverpool?

Giroud and others....

Okay and? Should I start listing the individual trophies that Messi has more than him?

it's pretty easy to win, yes? Try mentioning a few of your players who have won it over the past 5 years

Ronaldo is the all time highest goal scorer

Above pele & Romario

When Messi is still below them

Plus Ronaldo is far richer than Messi

Those two valid points are enough for me

Plus

While Ronaldo is a beauty to behold

Messi is a dwarf
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by SunShowAfrica: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Big deal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Unfortunately the only person who has won a balon d'or in United is Ronaldo and he doesn't have any world cup trophy in his cabinet. A couple of Chelsea players have won the world cup. Jorginho won the UEFA player of the year.
varane, pogba no get wc?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by SunShowAfrica: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2021
It was huge and unexpected
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Emola12(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2021
psucc:
Still the best!
Na who sign Abba Kyari?
e choke u?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by offiahvictor(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Numerouno94:
As a Messi fan i'm happy that Ronaldo went back to United cos i knw he will b trophyless over there( absolutely trophyless). A win win situation for us. grin grin

Fergie001 wats ur take? grin grin
Determinant of trophy. You go soon hang yourself sorry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by tishbite41(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Ayo2004:

Stop saying best player in the world Asif FIFA world player of the year is not given only to a player from an European team...
U keep on making noise
To conclude this,can u tell me who talks about FIFA world player of the year more than Ballon d'or?

U don't even need to be a football fan
Every single human being knows that the Ballon d'or refers to the most prestigious individual award for a footballer
U keep on saying rubbish
Messi and ronaldo don't even show off their FIFA world player of the year award but u see,that Ballon d'or,they take numerous pictures with it?

In case you don't know,ever since Ballon d'or became available for every professional footballer world wide in 2007,it has become even more respected to the extent that FIFA had to incorporate world footballer of the year into it

I don't know if you still think this is the 90s or something but abeg,grow up,this is 2021,ballondor is number one

Even now sef,Chelsea fans are shouting jorginho for ballon dor and also Ronaldo fans because they don't want Messi to win. How many people are shouting FIFA men player of the year?
They don't care if that one goes to their rival but they want the Ballon d'or for their favourite footballers because it is very important...

Can't believe a football fan is saying this nonsense
Abeg,try talk better thing
Mr. Man shut up.

He told you the truth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Innobee99(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me
Fraud is when u depend on a single player to come and win UCL all alone....REAL FRAUD at it's peak
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by DSoj(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2021
They have a weak useless site.. Whose fault is that.? €50 website
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by hotwax: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2021
All this noise will end in cry if manunited fail to win the EPL and CL.

Because the dragging will be monumental.

Lolz.

Your website getting crash is not a positive thing.

It means you are using a road side web developer or admin.

In this age of azure and Amazon cloud. Mediocrity
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by IreneJane: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

The bolded have helped me sef

Let me still help you....the only player ever to win the World Player of the Year from the English Premier League is Cristiano Ronaldo (2008).....So don't say the only player in United, say the only player in Premier League history.

The World Cup is a National Team Competition.

Who is the "couple" that have won it? Kante, ehen? Who else?

So Pogba hasn't won it? What about incoming, Varane?
What about Juan Mata?

Ronaldo has the highest UEFA Player of the year trophies ever, even more than his rival, Messi.

So Jorginho won this one and you are celebrating? grin cheesy

Have you forgotten that fabrics and Fernando Torres played for chelsea , they are world cup winners
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2021
freshpzy1:

Ronaldo is the all time highest goal scorer

Above pele & Romario

When Messi is still below them

Plus Ronaldo is far richer than Messi

Those two valid points are enough for me

Plus

While Ronaldo is a beauty to behold

Messi is a dwarf

Messi has more trophies than Pele and maradona.

Ronaldo is not in top 10.

Messi has more balon d'or and golden boots than Ronaldo.

These two points are enough.

Ronaldo is a beauty to behold while Messi is a dwarf?

Well at least Messi is not a f**king bloody rapist like that monkey.

Imagine being a rapist. What a disgrace! *spits

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2021
27Pushing30:

Hi when last did Messi win the UCL?

ok now flip it before arriving at Real Madrid they (RMCF) never crossed round of 16 he came and their minimum was semi finals !

He came to juve and the club failed to bring together a good supporting cast ... and don’t say you expected Ronaldo to do it all himself

Even mourinho (who has a bittersweet relationship with CR7 was quoted as saying Juve bought a nuclear weapon that they had NO IDEA how to use)

Was his time at juve a success? No

Was it all down to Ronaldo? NOOOOOOO.

poor management from juve

Madrid were already the king of ucl before ronaldo's arrival. Even after his arrival, they didn't win it untill they brought in bale.

Even mourinho (who has a bittersweet relationship with CR7 was quoted as saying Juve bought a nuclear weapon that they had NO IDEA how to use)

Please quote me where mourinho said this.. Or better still give me the link. If you can't I'm afraid I'll stop replying you

His time at juve wasn't a success.

It's his fault, because he made them believe only he can single handedly win them that trophy. He said "After winning what I won at Madrid, I am now here. Juventus will win the UCL within two years".
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2021
IreneJane:

Have you forgotten that fabrics and Fernando Torres played for chelsea , they are world cup winners
Present players.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Bighead95(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2021
Assuming he went to man City he may not see this huge likes not to talk of crashing...

The major reason he has this was because of is legacy in man united....

Know this know peace anyways chelsea for life he go hear wueeeeehhhhh from my azpili grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by lexy2014: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:
All this for a fraud?

did he defraud u of ur girlfirend?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

did he defraud u of ur girlfirend?

Never said he did.... But he defrauded we the juventus fans embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by akinsmyk(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

I didn't even read the entire Epistle because I'm still charging my phone.... But let's address the first paragraph. Report says that juventus are still owing Madrid about £25m. The money they're receiving from man Utd is what they plan on using to repay..... You see as Ronaldo milk juve so? Worst thing is he failed to achieve what they signed him for..... Now he's made them broke..... Isn't this the definition of fraud? grin

All these jersey talks are nonsense cheesy

I advise you to read the whole comments. If you had initially, there won't be need for this you just wrote coz what u kept hammering on was addressed.

They made money from Ronaldo and not loss. Get your facts right
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by lexy2014: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Never said he did.... But he defrauded we the juventus fans embarassed

u called him a fraud without stating what he defrauded u of. what did he defraud u juventus fans of?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2021
JimmySwaggart:
World Player of the Year and not Ballon d'Or (European Player of the Year).

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2021
JimmySwaggart:
Owen helped Liverpool to a treble in 2000–01, as the team won the League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup to end a six-year trophy drought. Owen was the recipient of the European Player of the Year award in recognition of his performances that season.
Look at my bolded.......World Player of the Year and not European Player of the Year.

Ronaldo won both the World Player of the Year and the European Player of the Year in 2008.

He is the first and only player to do so.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Ayo2004:
You talk too much....even tata can understand what I wrote.

FIFA World Player of the Year has been defunct since 2016.

In the context of Owen, Shevchenko, Ronaldo I wrote there....that's what mattered....I even dropped screenshots, you still don't understand.

I cannot help you.

Ronaldo remains the only Player from the Premier League to have won the World Player of the Year, the highest and most coveted award pre-2010.....deal with it.
you.https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE50B6LP20090112
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
jimmychang:
Mtchwww....messi has done his best ..but your goat after all the Money spent...even spoon dem no carry angry
Ronaldo hasn't done his best?
GOATEST jhare..........Make it make sense nah.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
akinsmyk:

I advise you to read the whole comments. If you had initially, there won't be need for this you just wrote coz what u kept hammering on was addressed.

They made money from Ronaldo and not loss. Get your facts right

Ogbeni juventus made little from Ronaldo. Theyve not even paid madrid in full.
If they were actually making A LOT as you said, I doubt if they wouldn't have repaid madrid in an instant.
Didn't you know how much they were actually paying Ronaldo annually? The fraud was actually milking them and also failed to actualize his promise and the raason they signed him for.

Half of all those jersey sales goes to the brand company. E.g Nike or addidas

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
I started loving football because CR7 plays the game.
If Exeter city has the means to afford CR7, I'll port to become an Exeter city fan immediately.
It's not about where, it's all about who!
CR7 gives me joy.
The best of Messi is still worse than the worst of Ronaldo.
Take me to court and I'll say it even louder!
Cristiano Ronaldo makes football looks so easy to play,
goals so easy to score!
You can argue the much you want, but it's either CR7 or no one.
He's simply the best.
Welcome back home, the legend!
#GGMU

He's scored an own goal against all the teams he's played against
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Gbest90(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:
ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94

He left website crashed...He returns, website crashes...Webmasters, handle NL well ooooooo....the traffic is shaking eet grin grin grin

Chai...........The best that there is grin cheesy cheesy
Nice business there by Utd, as Ronaldo is certainly not gonna make their squad worse.

An inability to win any major trophy this season by Chelsea and Man Utd will be considered a major failure.

But no writing off Liverpool though.

As we are out to prove to the world that football is way more than signing world class players ALONE.

YNWA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Geestunnar(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:
ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94

He left website crashed...He returns, website crashes...Webmasters, handle NL well ooooooo....the traffic is shaking eet grin grin grin

Chai...........The best that there is grin cheesy cheesy

Omo!! I no see my name there oo sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Olisehinnocent: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Even with their useless signing, we Arsenal fans are not scared. Winning is in our blood cheesy grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Rhu4xce: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
akezn:
First to comment for the first time. Abeg who dey credit my account for the FTC? Abi dem no dey pay?

Anyway, I dedicate this to Man Utd and to Ronaldo himself, even though I don't expect much from him this time around, but over a million likes in about an hour is crazy. The Goat.

Up Man Utd. A very serious contender for the title. Buying Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo no be beans. Naa only Ole go spoil everything las las.
I agree with u on dis. Ole has much work to do. I just wish we had a CONTE spirit in OGS
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by EmmaLege: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
shake the world grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kyase(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Geestunnar:

Omo!! I no see my name there oo sad
You no register Na
Fergie001

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Flaunts His Home Interior Design (PHOTO) / Spain Vs Russia: World Cup 1(3) - 1(4) - On 1st July 2018 / List Of Countries That Refused To Vote For Morocco To Host 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.