Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre (61640 Views)

Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) / Right Back To Save Chelsea Millions As Deal Close / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kyase(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
AndrewFarms:

I see new faces here...

Kyase, do the proper list make we know...
Lol
Brother welcome back
Where you go hide?

As for the list, Na the confirm latest list be that ooo
Fergie001 Na the returning officer and inec boss
E don deregister some people
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Peppysco: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me

I swear to God, all this your ranting, na bitterness dey cause am, ko necessary at all
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Silentgroper(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

E pain am
las las, e go flop.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ayo2004: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Chai....nothing wey Ronaldo no go cause.......

A panel of judges sits down and give an award ......Ayo says that's the one he will take.

All National Team Coaches and Captains vote for the award...Ayo says it is not prestigious.

Are you made aware that the Ballon d'Or wasn't open to non-Europeans before '95, that's why the likes of Pele & Maradona didn't win it.

My bro....drink water please .... No divert this argument, we will set it for another day.....Today, is for Joy of Ronaldo. grin cheesy
Oga,stop chewing mouth like a woman
We both know you have nothing better to say
Wikipedia rates Ballon d'or as the most prestigous individual award so what exactly are u saying I will even drop a pic

Ever since 2007,the coaches of national teams and club under FIFA jurisdiction vote also and it is open to any professional prayer worldwide (Neymar was among Ballon d'or too rankings while still playing for Santos in Brazil in 2011 or was it 12) So what are u trying to say?
Even Messi and Ronaldo rate Ballon d'or as their most prestigous awards
Ask any football fan on your street and they will tell you ballon d'or comes first

Any football post about Messi individual achievements,Ballon d'or comes first but u come with your rubbish analysis and be saying rubbish

U start to dey form ITK now I don show u better talk,u start to dey chew mouth like woman wey no no wetin talk when they know say na rubbish dem dey yarn

Before forming ITK on Nairaland again,abeg,dey research
U wan come dey use Ronaldo transfer cover your okoto talk

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Temmylee02: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Didn't Owen win the Balon D'or with Liverpool?

Giroud and others....

Okay and? Should I start listing the individual trophies that Messi has more than him?

it's pretty easy to win, yes? Try mentioning a few of your players who have won it over the past 5 years
alaye man u has produced 4 world best joor, where u dey see ur news or record self. Ronaldo, Denis law, Bobby chalton and George best all won the ballin dior at Manchester united.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ayo2004: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Chai....nothing wey Ronaldo no go cause.......

A panel of judges sits down and give an award ......Ayo says that's the one he will take.

All National Team Coaches and Captains vote for the award...Ayo says it is not prestigious.

Are you made aware that the Ballon d'Or wasn't open to non-Europeans before '95, that's why the likes of Pele & Maradona didn't win it.

My bro....drink water please .... No divert this argument, we will set it for another day.....Today, is for Joy of Ronaldo. grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

He has @ least 15 goals....You and I know that.

You and I also know he will outscore Gabriel Jesus, ask numerouno94 and lamasta...They know.

This is a league he knows and is KING. We don't want that Ronaldo of 2005.....We want the meticulous Ronaldo I saw at Euro 2020..........that has managed his body to bang in...I mean bang....GOALS.

He is the best there is.......OMG.......Goalnaldo is it.

The good thing is that ManU has been over-reliant on Edinson. Martial is a stupid boy..Rashford can't play 9.

Crosses are wasted inside the box. Pace with Sancho, Rashford, James (if his senses return)....and the talismanic Bruno...with the dependable Apostle Paul or the mesmerising young Van Greenwood Piersie.....what else?

There is a fear factor....This is the Content we all signed up for.

Plut01

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by 8stargeneral: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
psucc:
Still the best!

Na who sign Abba Kyari?
FBI
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ray07(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

No mind that yeye boy....He can't be Brazilian......I suggest Ronaldo should play 2 positions at the same time... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Numerouno94 lamasta grin grin grin grin
you get mouth o grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by 8stargeneral: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ororo...ur wonderful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Raphaeldanladi: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
I gats write this here,am a huge Messi fan, but I admire Ronaldo so much cause they have both made my years of footballing life so wonderful and wonder if they had not existed what would I be doing. am happy Ronaldo got his move away I felt he realised that Messi moving to PSG would mean that a chance of him winning another balloon dor might not be there. Look at the whole thing he spent three years in Italy if u ask me they were not the greatest cause he was brought in for champions league glory and he didn't deliver not is fault yes, but also cause of him, without him no one could deliver on the big stage, juve sold all their stars who had taken them to the finals in the champions league , manzukic, Costa, and so on, juve needed to exist him look at the whole thing he was brought in for 100 million , he is a brand he helped juve commercially and when they saw the club was not moving they needed to get him gone, and he is leaving for just 28 million and people are shouting there and here. To tell you he was not wanted he was offered to Europe big clubs no one wanted untill man city made enquiry and they didn't even want to pay untill man u decided to sign him. I don't hate this guy I don't I love him cause he is aa goat my love for Messi can never make me sentimental. But you guys that shout goat you guys look at the fact. We shout he is has highest Twitter sthis and that but the question is within PSG bad manutd which has more fan base. Obviously man utd. Let Messi sign for Chelsea you go see noice.
Yes also for Messi also the guy had to leave Barca for reasons we don't know how true weather he was tired or he was not allowed to register see PSG were the only club to buy him.
Chelsea were signing lukaku , man city had signed grealish Bayern were okay with lewandoski where else would he have gone again we shout farmers league here and there , but the real truth is did any club bid for him no. Yes he failed delivering the champions league yes he failed also woefully won't deny that.
See let's not be sentimental at all this guys are goat , there records can never be broken but when you say eibar this and Brest that Messi scores against them then check for the last three years which among them has scored more goals against lower teams.
Don't let hate make you say nosense cause you support ronlado or Messi guys just enjoy them.
Let's see if their move will be a blessing or a curse.
That is why I prefer sport analyst than ex players when commenting on this players they say what they see not just been biased.
Pep loves Messi Fergie loves Ronaldo
Would u ever see Fergie say Messi is better no.
Would u say pep say Ronaldo is better no.
We say copa America is a lie it is shit but when Messi didn't win we were all complaining are we the reason he was born there, he has worn it so be happy for him, they say di Maria won it for him we accept who won euros and uefa league for Portugal was it Ronaldo the dude was a coach in the final ,the uefa league he didnt even play qualifiers untill they had qualified, scored in the semi ghosted in the final like Messi so why the disturbance.
Watch and observe abeg.
Words of wisdom
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Silentgroper:
las las, e go flop.
flop Koo.....flop nyii
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ray07:
you get mouth o grin grin
Or make e bench De Gea.......I think he should bench De Gea

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
akinsmyk:

For your mind now you have made lots of points? Money generated alone from his jersey sales, adverts and others had covered for his purchase fee. If you don't agree, Google is your friend.

Juve made profit on Ronaldo not loss. Maybe not from his sales but indirectly on other things that has the influence of Ronaldo.

Juve had millions of follows both on Twitter and IG after he jojned, which brought more advert contracts, more search lights on their activities on YouTube and other social media platforms which translates to more cash. More people subscribe to watch Serie A as well as airing rights of serie A matches got an increased fee in contract. More organization also approached them for business deals and partnership.

More people joined Juve and buy tickets to watch matches Juve will be playing and even travel away to see him play. More people in Nigeria increased their DStv subscription to be able to watch Serie A coz of Ronaldo.

To you it's nothing right? It's big money for Juve and Serie A as a whole. You will see how revenue will drop now.

I hope I was able to educate you a bit or you would prefer more explanation

I didn't even read the entire Epistle because I'm still charging my phone.... But let's address the first paragraph. Report says that juventus are still owing Madrid about £25m. The money they're receiving from man Utd is what they plan on using to repay..... You see as Ronaldo milk juve so? Worst thing is he failed to achieve what they signed him for..... Now he's made them broke..... Isn't this the definition of fraud? grin

All these jersey talks are nonsense cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by xeju: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Packboizzy:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-ronaldo-website-crash-24856044
If Ronaldo really wan go home, nor be sporting Lisbon he suppose go?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fergie001 Ronaldo really damage juve oo
See fraud

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Trojan8(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Comparing the current Juventus team with the one that played UCL final shows the level of desperation people can go just to hate on another. Team that had prime Pirlo, Marchiso and Khedira in midfield.

Anyways, welcome Ronaldo. They can only hate as usual.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by FahBuLous: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2021
akezn:
First to comment for the first time. Abeg who dey credit my account for the FTC? Abi dem no dey pay?

Anyway, I dedicate this to Man Utd and to Ronaldo himself, even though I don't expect much from him this time around, but over a million likes in about an hour is crazy. The Goat.

Up Man Utd. A very serious contender for the title. Buying Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo no be beans. Naa only Ole go spoil everything now.
Your wisdom is top notch... Only ole go spoil everything...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by AndrewFarms(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Kyase:

Lol
Brother welcome back
Where you go hide?

As for the list, Na the confirm latest list be that ooo
Fergie001 Na the returning officer and inec boss
E don deregister some people

On a lowkey bro

Mehn

So do I need to reregister...?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by AndrewFarms(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

Na this list be original INEC list na.....unless we go open more polling units grin cheesy

Work on it asap
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by xjiggy: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Unfortunately the only person who has won a balon d'or in United is Ronaldo and he doesn't have any world cup trophy in his cabinet. A couple of Chelsea players have won the world cup. Jorginho won the UEFA player of the year.
So world cup winners Pogba and Varane plays for Chelsea abi? When Sir Bobby Charlton was winning Ballon d'or, Champions league and World cup in the 60's, where was Chelsea. When you signed Lukaki, nobody complained.
Chelsea fans I know said it was the prodigal son coming back home. So what's all this bitterness with our own Son coming home.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Ayo2004:
All these boys for nairaland sef.....

MICHAEL OWEN STARTED THIS ARGUMENT

So Michael Owen won the Ballon d'Or and is more revered than Figo who won the FIFA World's Best Player?

Best Player in the World...Best Player in Europe.
I don't understand.

Owen won the best footballer in Europe and Figo won the best player in the World and you are still talking about prestigious?
PRESTIGIOUS - inspiring respect and admiration; having high status.

It is prestigious because 1956 and 1991 aren't the same.

Does the Prestigious nature of the Ballon d'Or take away the equally Prestigious nature of FIFA World Player of the year pre-2010?

How can the best player in Europe be more revered than the best player in the World?

FIFA World Player of the year lost its finesse after 2010 till now.

Before 2010, which I believe you weren't following football...You would know that the FIFA World Player of the Year was the most coveted award.

I know you want to get me riled up..I will be calm in teaching you.

These screenshots were from 2001........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kyase(m): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2021
AndrewFarms:

On a lowkey bro

Mehn

So do I need to reregister...?

No ooo
You are already a member
Fergie001 sir please do something
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 12:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:
Ronaldo really damage juve oo. See fraud
So Messi no damage debtlona?
grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by OBALOLA55(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2021
psucc:
Still the best!

Na who sign Abba Kyari?
FBI DON SIGN AM
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2021
TangoPredict:
Penaldo the GOAT, na only you fit.

You never even enter England you don dey cause earthquake.

Tuale Baba�
He will start stealing PENALTIES from teammates by bossing over them.
HE remains the GREATEST PENALTY TAKER of all Time. He wants to win BALLON D'OR through Penalties & Twitter Followers.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2021
.....Ayo2004
This is Nedved's Ballon d'Or in 2003....Zidane won the FIFA World's Best Player same year.

This is Shevy in 2004.....Ronaldinho won same year.

What is my point? The Ballon d'Or during the Owens and Shevys was strictly for the best players in Europe...what was called European Best Footballers.

The reason it reverted post-2007...and later succumbed in 2010 was because of its expansion..

The difference between (2007-2010) however, was whilst UEFA allowed their Ballon d'Or to be decided by Journalists.....FIFA incorporated National Team Coaches and Captains.

Pre-2007....Sneijder will most likely had won the Ballon d'Or, same as Ribery.

Some of us are OLDIES....WE worshipped Januarys when the World Player of the Year was always decided.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ray07(m): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

Or make e bench De Gea.......I think he should bench De Gea
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ubiman(m): 12:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me

You obviously lack any understanding about how football works. Take this as my kind tutorial for your late understanding.
Firstly, Juventus recouped the money they paid to Real Madrid to sign Ronaldo in the first 48 hours. So, no financial losses of any kind there.
Secondly, his signing to the Italian gave that dying league world appeal again. Big players starting moving to Italian clubs easily again. So, he had an impact on the quality and viewership of the Serie A.
Thirdly, in hour mischievous attempt to misrepresent the facts, you forgot to mention that he's scored more than 50% of Juventus UCL goals and almost all their UCL knockout stage goals during his time there.
Also, you intentionally refused to highlight that a poor defence and disjointed midfield with no clear cut creative midfielder in play is why they didn't progress.
You lied that he promised Juventus a UCL trophy in 2 years. That's obviously pretty dumb. These were Ronaldo's own words at the time: "After winning what I won at Madrid I needed a change and new motivation. I still have the strength to keep winning. Juventus will win the Champions League. I don't know if it'll be this year or the next, but it's coming."

These are my submissions!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by AmuRubber(m): 12:49am On Aug 28, 2021
fergie001:

Argue against Ronaldo....get low battery instantly....GOAT tinx grin cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Kyase:
No ooo
You are already a member
sir please do something
He will be accredited before he will use card reader nah.....

He will be accredited at Anfield by 5:30pm today grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Mangekyo: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Ubiman:

You obviously lack any understanding about how football works. Take this as my kind tutorial for your late understanding.
Firstly, Juventus recouped the money they paid to Real Madrid to sign Ronaldo in the first 48 hours. So, no financial losses of any kind there.
Secondly, his signing to the Italian gave that dying league world appeal again. Big players starting moving to Italian clubs easily again. So, he had an impact on the quality and viewership of the Serie A.
Thirdly, in hour mischievous attempt to misrepresent the facts, you forgot to mention that he's scored more than 50% of Juventus UCL goals and almost all their UCL knockout stage goals during his time there.
Also, you intentionally refused to highlight that a poor defence and disjointed midfield with no clear cut creative midfielder in play is why they didn't progress.
You lied that he promised Juventus a UCL trophy in 2 years. That's obviously pretty dumb. These were Ronaldo's own words at the time: "After winning what I won at Madrid I needed a change and new motivation. I still have the strength to keep winning. Juventus will win the Champions League. I don't know if it'll be this year or the next, but it's coming."

These are my submissions!

Recouped what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Sister Shows Him Support After His Defeat / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Mikel Obi Flaunts His Home Interior Design (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.