Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream (627 Views)

I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix / My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by kenzysmith: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
What if your whole life was just a dream u woke up and saw your self in your primary school resting your head on desk.
I go jejely go buy football boot. If I no play football make God punish me.
I never still forgive my Father who always bully and discourage me from football, na the same man they use mbappe insult me last month.

Guys like Dangote,Davido,oyedepo,laycon, Cristiano Ronaldo, mark zuga, Alex Ferguson, Johnathan and co go be like I want to back to that dream don't wake me up

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by InfernoNig: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2021
I will write a book about the future.

Mostly about sports and bet9ja.
Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Introvertmemer(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2021
If it was a dream, so far its been a nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by kenzysmith: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
InfernoNig:

I understand bro

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by kenzysmith: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Introvertmemer:
If it was a dream, so far its been a nightmare.

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Cinema4d: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2021
I'd triple my efforts.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2021
grin
I go so much happy...

Like op,I go just go buy football boot, ginger my popsman to go sell one of him plot of land make he use the money take sponsor me go join any football academy for U.K tongue

Baba God, it's never too late,you can still make this my life turn out to be like a dream like wetin the op talk lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2021
InfernoNig:

We understand bro... and ovr 2.5

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Divoc19(f): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2021
I use to think our whole life is a dream until death opens our eyes to the other side for us to get real understanding of what we have been doing here on Earth.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Cholls(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2021
My brother I want to wake up

1 Like

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Xukaty: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2021
I will wake up and start trekking my way to UK.
Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by kenzysmith: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
I go so much happy...

Like op,I go just go buy football boot, ginger my popsman to go sell one of him plot of land make he use the money take sponsor me go join any football academy for U.K tongue

Baba God, it's never too late,you can still make this my life turn out to be like a dream like wetin the op talk lipsrsealed

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by kenzysmith: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

We understand bro... and ovr 2.5
virtual things trust me grin
Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by posty56: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2021
go start to create BTC wallet, buy all the coin I fit afford .
Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by kenzysmith: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2021
posty56:
go start to create BTC wallet, buy all the coin I fit afford .
you can still achieve that now we dey thy talk about wetin person get passion for
Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by posty56: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
you can still achieve that now we dey thy talk about wetin person get passion for
oh my passion is making money na! lol , anyways I want to be an animator right from small and work with big studios like Disney, Warner Bros and the rest I can still achieve them though cause animation no be by age I just need to learn how to draw.
Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by kenzysmith: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2021
posty56:
oh my passion is making money na! lol , anyways I want to be an animator right from small and work with big studios like Disney, Warner Bros and the rest I can still achieve them though cause animation no be by age I just need to learn how to draw.
your ambition can still be achievable am talking about physical ability

1 Like

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Divoc19(f): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Start with graphics software like CorelDraw
posty56:
Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by posty56: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
Start with graphics software like CorelDraw
thank you

1 Like

Re: What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
I think of life as more of an experiment, like the sci fi “maze runner”. We’re lab rats put in a lab(earth) and someone somewhere is watching us, seeing how we’d survive and evolve on our own and in different circumstances. Think about it...earth is the only planet that supports life, probably because they tried the experiment on other planets and it failed. No one is sure if how we came into existence.

They test us by putting new obstacles(like corona virus) and new information to see how we’d react and how long it’d take us to grow out of conservatism. Hehe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija'stega Breaks Down In Tears As She Publicly Apologizes To Her Hubby:video / How Can I Get Rid Of Her? / Socialite Brian Dennis Advice Men On 10 Things To Watch Out For Before Choosing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.