Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service (43117 Views)

What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Tiannos76:

They said here on Nairaland that when girls go for Nysc they cheat alot
it mybe true, there is possibility dt she my find a husband frm there

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2021
posty56:
she is going there for servicing sorry I meant service , why are you paranoid na?
na so, comfam servicing

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Chaiiii.....op,I just dey imagine how boys for camp go dey pass your Banny from one guy to another like basketball tongue

Op,like seriously, it's finished lipsrsealed
as in eeh, its finished, pls tel him to move on
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by val4sure(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Efe42:

You're totally right bro.

she' as been post to IMO state
Which side in imo state, am in imo state, I will like to meet and safeguard her for you
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
val4sure:

Which side in imo state, am in imo state, I will like to meet and safeguard her for you

I've told her to deploy to Lagos and she's accepted!!

So I won't get worried much...
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by DoNotMakeItWors: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Let me tell you my story grin

It was all rosy for a year plus... We met in uni,, became more serious after I graduated a year before her. All plans was towards marriage and we had a date we were looking forward to.
It was all good,,, me trying to find my feet after I finished serving... Until she graduated and it was her turn to serve.
Everything changed automatically... Summary,,,, avoiding my calls became norm.
Next thing, I started seeing her love birds post with an ex who resides in same region of her service state.
Me thinking she's the one and only undecided... Tried to get her attention back but to no avail.
Las Las, she got married to the guy (with the same date I had been planning on with her).

I moved on.... Today, I can beat my chest multiple times and tell you that she left me for my own good. I got married to someone that beat her in every angle you can think of,,, my ex was much like Nigerian used car while my wife can be equated to brand new car ..... All was my win grin

Did I forget to tell you that ex once called regretting her actions and decision of leaving me.... Said she was a fool,,, but it was already late for her as she has signed 'for better for worse' agreement.

So guy,,,, whatever happens,,, move on and be positive that it will end in praise for you. NYSC or not, slip wey go cut go cut.
The truth, NYSC has cut more slip than you can ever imagine.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Adjovi: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
i taya oh.
You sure say these people go NYSC at all

. exactly my thoughts too. No be the same camp I just commot from. Where the time day after parade upon parade from there to saaed lectures. Nawa o people can lie for Africa..

At op don't believe everything you're told here. Not every girl that goes for nysc mess up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by ozoneymcm: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tiannos76:

I really read some traumatizing things about girls going for Nysc.
You really don't need this emotional problem you are giving yourself. If she cheats on you, will you die
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Iconstar: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Adjovi:

. exactly my thoughts too. No be the same camp I just commot from. Where the time day after parade upon parade from there to saaed lectures. Nawa o people can lie for Africa..

At op don't believe everything you're told here. Not every girl that goes for nysc mess up.

Abi thanks bro!!

some folk's really scare the shit out of me with there negative energy giving me sleepless nights of there banging system!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Simpledude0847(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2021
I am talking from experience oo. Them off my babe pant so tey she no dey wear pant again
dairykidd:

Lol.. una go let Hbp kill this Op before him babe even go the so called servicing grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Adjovi: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Efe42:

Abi thanks bro!!

some folk's really scare the shit out of me with there negative energy giving me sleepless nights of there banging system!!

No mind them bro. I dey rivers state currently dey serve. I and my babe where both posted to rivers state but she had to redeploy because of her work back to Lagos. I decided to stay because I wanted a new environment because I'm tired of Lagos wahala. I know dey get any doubt with her. So trust your babe no allow all this guys forming alpha males deceive you. Not everybody that goes for nysc mess up. If it's after camp when you get to your various PPA then I can say it's possible but in camp na big lie. If dem catch you na the end of your service be that.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Laideabdulahi: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2021
VTJN:
I'm just wondering if it's the same NYSC camp i went to.

Claiming girls having sex non stop in NYSC camp baffles me

All these social media needs to be regulated sef.

The abuse is way too much

Probably they meant PPAs.
Nothing much really happens in camp
Tho, thru monitoring of chats, my friends who had bf were already grinding and giving others guys nyash during dance socials.

I didn't waste time to alert my gees to runs their redeployment to lag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Laideabdulahi: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2021
solofresh:
How did you know she didn't rubbish her self
Even if she did it once there, Did you expect her to tell you?
The day we stop seeing most of this girls as saints is the day cheating will reduce
I know girls like that,they are very smart to the extent that if you are not sharp enough, you will never know she cheated you while you both are dating

I swear down.
Mine was like that.
Na WhatsApp make me know the real truth.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

I swear down. Mine was like that. Na WhatsApp make me know the real truth.
How did you got to know!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by solofresh(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

I swear down.
Mine was like that.
Na WhatsApp make me know the real truth.
Is like you are new to this relationship thing
Does WhatsApp gurantee that she did not cheat?
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Laideabdulahi: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
solofresh:
Is like you are new to this relationship thing
Does WhatsApp gurantee that she did not cheat?

Ask questions if you don't understand.
I did not detail. So don't Conclude for me.
I meant I monitored her live WhatsApp chats, for months. I never mentioned she did not cheat .

WhatsApp chats made me know d extent of things, that's all.
WhatsApp chats before being altered will also let you know if your woman has changed or still straffing others.

I have a database where i stored 2-3 years chats. Clean clear evidences . D way it is in phone.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lisaint:

I love this your advice
Thanks bruh
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by okuta007: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
vickydevoka:
Never u date a student especially poly student. En get y!!!
If u get money, no problem. De taxing alone go make u wan break up. Everyday she de buy books. Na so one tell me say she wan buy labcoat. I tell am how much. She say na 10k. I tell am say how de lab coat de be, she say de school labcoat de carry number join am, if u no buy from den de no go gree u enter lab. Na waoooo...

y you say POLY STUDENT ? grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Girls with attitude I think mine is cheating now few week's in camping change of attitude which claims its the new environment
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by MysteryX(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
:oCos I live there my guy,I no no say things dey sup like this ohh
constance500:

I'm telling you.. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by MysteryX(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
sadDepends on the location sha...imo state is calm, forget about those media misconceptions
Efe42:

Yeah Imo.

but I head IMO State is very tough when it comes to cultist war and other crimes activities, but she's thinking of deploying to River state but I'm advising her to deploy to Osun State!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
MysteryX:
sadDepends on the location sha...imo state is calm, forget about those media misconceptions

Hmm thanks
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Laideabdulahi: 2:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I served in Enugu, there is much restrictions, men are not allowed in female hotels? Where can they bang, in the field? Mami market, I'm wondering

Actually, they bang in the field.
A friend once fought me for interrupting her romance (she was about kissing) in the parade ground with a guy.
She said I must finish that work 5x.

Despite tight security for Awgu camp

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Kakamorufu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Guy how far now? Update...... cool

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Beejaymoney2: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Efe42:
Hey guy's I'll just go straight to point..

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

If you don't mind, I can post her to her preferred place to serve (in other words, where she's based or where you're based)
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Beejaymoney2:

If you don't mind, I can post her to her preferred place to serve (in other words, where she's based or where you're based)

How bro....
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Execlanting: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Truth is keep

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting / The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.