Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today (3114 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. / I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. / "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Dufil(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Sanmel:
Who's free to meet a new friend today? Please, matured fellows only.. If you were born from 90s up, don't bother..
Married men, please don't send me messages, God's blessings shall continually dwell in your marriages.. Thank you
I'm in palmgrove,80s born n single, mainland
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Ahulu(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Sanmel:
Who's free to meet a new friend today? Please, matured fellows only.. If you were born from 90s up, don't bother..
Married men, please don't send me messages, God's blessings shall continually dwell in your marriages.. Thank you
OK you can reach out to me.I am available.
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Dufil:

I'm in palmgrove,80s born n single, mainland, call 0816ll786o3
ok
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Ahulu:

OK you can reach out to me.I am available.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Ahulu(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Sanmel:
ok
08022852842.Let's roll
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by domwas2(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sanmel:
Shall we
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Suck2pool: 1:21am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by ahatson(m): 5:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Available but far in the south can we makeup some other time
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by newdawnlive: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2021
send me ur phone no
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by kayceelawrence: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2021
lagos ajegunle 07065771395 Call me lets go see a movie
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2021
kayceelawrence:
lagos ajegunle 07065771395 Call me lets go see a movie
Where are we going to see the movie? I reside somewhere in Jakande, Isolo..
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by kayceelawrence: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2021
Festival mall at festac
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by GerraMeh74(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol Bloody SIMPS everywhere.... Assuming say na guy man now paste Aza , say abeg him never chop, make him see small thing take chop, you go see insult. See person wan even go see movie... Tufiaaaaaakwa. The biggest babies on nairaland are this unmarried late 80's guys. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2021
kayceelawrence:
Festival mall at festac
When are we going?
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Lol Bloody SIMPS everywhere.... Assuming say na guy man now paste Aza , say abeg him never chop, make him see small thing take chop, you go see insult. See person wan even go see movie... Tufiaaaaaakwa. The biggest babies on nairaland are this unmarried late 80's guys. grin
Wetin be your own sef.. Do you know if I'm gonna be responsible for the bills? sad
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by GerraMeh74(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Sanmel:
Wetin be your own sef.. Do you know if I'm gonna be responsible for the bills? sad
Lol story story!!! Na today. But it's not even you I have any issue with. Sorry I had to come into your thread like that. It's was just not fair to keep quiet.
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by kayceelawrence: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2021
call me
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Lol story story!!! Na today. But it's not even you I have any issue with. Sorry I had to come into your thread like that. It's was just not fair to keep quiet.
It would have been better if you didn't open the thread at all.. I needed company for a reason and I expected only those that could be of help.. I wasn't expecting response from any red piller.. Thank you.
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2021
kayceelawrence:
call me
With which number?
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by GerraMeh74(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Sanmel:
It would have been better if you didn't open the thread at all.. I needed company for a reason and I expected only those that could be of help.. I wasn't expecting response from any red piller.. Thank you.
Lol I am not a RedPiller , I hope you ginuely find the company you are looking for, I know what it feels like to be bored in Lagos, so I understand, but also be careful.
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by kayceelawrence: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Lol I am not a RedPiller , I hope you ginuely find the company you are looking for, I know what it feels like to be bored in Lagos, so I understand, but also be careful.
Yeah.. Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
kayceelawrence:
Ok
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Offpoint1: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sanmel:
Ah! No be so o.. I was born in the 90s nar
You were born in the 90s and don't want the 90s to message you right?

Meet me at Oshodi under bridge let's settle this briefly...
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

You were born in the 90s and don't want the 90s to message you right?

Meet me at Oshodi under bridge let's settle this briefly...
grin I'm there already waiting for you
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Offpoint1: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sanmel:
grin I'm there already waiting for you
I swear I go knack you 2by2, I go bite your small intestine and chop your oesophagus... Just come towards the left sidegrin
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by NotFarFrom: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Where's your location?
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

I swear I go knack you 2by2, I go bite your small intestine and chop your oesophagus... Just come towards the left sidegrin
Which left side? Hope no be the side wey Nigerian Armed Forces Resettlement Center dey? Oya come there, I'm even sitting by the gate.. Those wings you think you have, I'll cut them off today.. angry
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Offpoint1: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sanmel:
Which left side? Hope no be the side wey Nigerian Armed Forces Resettlement Center dey? Oya come there, I'm even sitting by the gate.. Those wings you think you have, I'll cut them off today.. angry
Small pillow fight, you carry USB cord wipe me for neck...
Small fight we dey managed for this under bridge everyday, e reach your turn you carry Army entercheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Sanmel(f): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

Small pillow fight, you carry USB cord wipe me for neck...
Small fight we dey managed for this under bridge everyday, e reach your turn you carry Army entercheesy
grin cheesy You no serious at all
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by Offpoint1: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sanmel:
grin cheesy You no serious at all
cheesy na you sey you dey boredgrin

If you still dey bored message me via the number wey dey my signature. I wan ask how much dem dey sell beans for your area.

(I postponed our fight till further notice, the word of God touched my heart after I see that ARMY gate... God sey ma I no fightgrin )
Re: I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today by OLGraffix(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sanmel:

Check my signature...contact me on the number on watsap....I'm also based in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Woman's Dream (pic) / I Get Laid But Can't Get A Girlfriend / If Your Woman Does This, Leave Her Immediately !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.