Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] (13057 Views)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

No, I won't.

Ok. Where I come from, in the next 20yrs, when other men are talking you will not be given audience, hence you're not a man among men
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by flexydote(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
writetopoker2:
Am married, OP God bless you for this truth.

95% of Women are demons

Geez, is your wife included too?
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Ok. Where I come from, in the next 20yrs, when other men are talking you will not be given audience, hence you're not a man among men

grin grin grin

Council of village elders.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by posty56: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
HenryDion:

This happens when both signed a prenup... A lot goes into asset division, and the only thing divided is marital properties, something she must have contributed in the marriage.

Retirements accounts will be shared to, cause they both funded it, and the guy man might also pay spousal support depending on the nature of the divorce.

You don't expect the lady to be married for many years and end up with nothing after divorce.

Fear God nah
I did not say she should end up with nothing but half his net worth haba! like $30-50 million is enough.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Council of village elders.
Lols

I want to be a village elder.

Obj is, GMB is, GEJ is. All married men are
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Lols

I want to be a village elder.

Obj is, GMB is, GEJ is. All married men are

Lol

Unfortunately for you, they are all not from your village. Your village rule doesn't apply to all.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Waylex21:
Marry the right person and you will thank God for the blessings of a wonderful person to share life with.

Marry the wrong person and end up bitter like the several bitter persons who have commented on this thread.
So basically, you they are bitter because they are victims? You will understand very soon.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
I am very sure you are from a broken home to utter such rubbish, if you don't wanna get married, it's your choice but don't mislead people with this crazy thing you think you are trying to create, it's obvious you cannot be saved.. Who knows you might even be a low self esteem kid who still doesn't understand life because nairaland has given you the privilege to be a giant behind your keyboard.. Mtcheew
I see FEAR.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Crownadex:
Though I'm a married man but I can't sign any document in the name of marriage Ever and Never
You better don't! You have made enough mistake with marriage.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheWolfen:
Surrogacy is the best way out... Most women are unmarriageable these days

GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mikester:

Look harder, good ladies are around you.
You look harder! Rouge biittches are disgusing themselves to be nice and decent wife materials because they need to get married!

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheWolfen:
I doubt sir. They got same leech and sick mentality. I don't wanna die before my time
grin
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

I like surrogacy.
I will be talking about this very soon. This is the best idea so far.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
HenryDion:

This happens when both signed a prenup... A lot goes into asset division, and the only thing divided is marital properties, something she must have contributed in the marriage.

Retirements accounts will be shared to, cause they both funded it, and the guy man might also pay spousal support depending on the nature of the divorce.

You don't expect the lady to be married for many years and end up with nothing after divorce.

Fear God nah
You have spoken like the exact way women have painted marriage in the 21st century; A BUSINESS PLAN.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I will be talking about this very soon. This is the best idea so far.

Looking forward to that. I've read and watched couple of videos on it also with documentaries. Thanks to YouTube.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Looking forward to that. I've read and watched couple of videos on it also with documentaries. Thanks to YouTube.
Help me with the links pls.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Help me with the links pls.

I'll check it when I'm less busy.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Demonic thread. So many demonic threads on Nairaland. I now finally understand what someone has been telling me about Nairaland and demonically possessed people on a mission.

My skin is crawling with the negative and polluted aura in this entire thread. I pray God opens people's eyes to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
[s]I am very sure you are from a broken home to utter such rubbish, if you don't wanna get married, it's your choice but don't mislead people with this crazy thing you think you are trying to create, it's obvious you cannot be saved.. Who knows you might even be a low self esteem kid who still doesn't understand life because nairaland has given you the privilege to be a giant behind your keyboard.. Mtcheew[/s]
angry
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

Unfortunately for you, they are all not from your village. Your village rule doesn't apply to all.

Unfortunately for you, we are all Africans and have the same quality of "married man". There is respect that comes from it, it is just the reason why I want it. And there are things you can be entrusted to do if you are married but will be seen as irresponsible if never married.

Outside talk

If you want to be kpolashing all these "avoid broke guys" babes daily, you go dey do am main main cos there is something that tells them "Ah he is married, he is responsible"
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by oneolajire(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin

My brother, sit back and watch them confuse themselves.

What might be bondage to the OP might be demanding accountability for his actions and refusal to accept his excesses undecided

God bless you. They take them to clubs, give them hard drugs, make them sex addicts, deceive them severally. Even the simple ladies, they take advantage of them and make them wild. They now come ranting online, crying adult cry that women are worthless.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Unfortunately for you, we are all Africans and have the same quality of "married man". There is respect that comes from it, it is just the reason why I want it. And there are things you can be entrusted to do if you are married but will be seen as irresponsible if never married.

Outside talk

If you want to be kpolashing all these "avoid broke guys" babes daily, you go dey do am main main cos there is something that tells them "Ah he is married, he is responsible"

Bro, life is beyond being a married man. There are tons of married men that keep breaking the marital vow daily. Some break it the second day of marriage.

Marriage is not a yardstick for a responsible man or woman. There are tons of unmarried men that are excelling in life and can sit where great people sit.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Magnoliaa(f): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ishilove:
Demonic thread. So many demonic threads on Nairaland. I now finally understand what someone has been telling me about Nairaland and demonically possessed people on a mission.

My skin is crawling with the negative and polluted aura in this entire thread. I pray God opens people's eyes to see.
This comment is deep. I'm caught between seeing for myself what you've described and just protecting my mind all together.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Ok

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Magnoliaa(f): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
But some of you, especially women, that interact with this guy's threads dey try sha. Nawa. Na real wa.

Person wey don come here trash him mama, and said all sorts about his sisters. He's obviously broken and ruined and needs healing. But alas, he has chosen to find solace in the Red Pill at his young age, so what are y'all hoping to achieve?? I seriously do not get how hard it is to ignore him.

I don't.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by BRATISLAVA: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Interestingly, these threads are usually created by men.

After all, the devil is male.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by blahc007: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
gotnel:

Stop deceiving yourself. Christian couples suffer more than they want you to know.
The men are just playing along in most of the Christian home you think are in peace.
Few family experience total blissful marriage. Majority of couples are just being tolerant of each other, this is the reality.
So why don't you pray to be among the few that are experiencing total blissful marriage?
Or must you fall under OP's category of men suffering and smiling in Marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
oneolajire:

God bless you. They take them to clubs, give them hard drugs, make them sex addicts, deceive them severally. Even the simple ladies, they take advantage of them and make them wild. They now come ranting online, crying adult cry that women are worthless.
You will get there. And you will have to dig up this post to see where i warned you.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Interestingly, these threads are usually created by men.

After all, the devil is male.
You will be shocked by the real gender of devil when you get to know. grin

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by BRATISLAVA: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You will be shocked by the real gender of devil when you get to know. grin
That's for you to know. Bye.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
When you scroll up to some female comments in this part of the thread, all you will sense is FEAR amongst them.
You just know.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by oneolajire(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You will get there. And you will have to dig up this post to see where i warned you.

What is this one trying to prophecy? I say I am happily married. Which there is there?

You want a marriage without any problem? Good, then you must live a life without any challenge before dreaming of a flawless marriage. I faced all challenges that came my way and I overcame them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Hot Lesbian/bi Hollywood Celebs(pics) / What's My Neighbor's Wife Trying To Do? / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.