Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] (13005 Views)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
oneolajire:
Nonsense post.

Firstly, we children of God follow God's rules as singles and married. God told us to abstain from fornication and adultery some we do.

He told us to abstain from worldly lust, so we do.

You guys want to eat your cakes and have it. You want to fornicate and commit adultery, make ladies commit abortions and blame them for not wife materials and unable to give birth to babies.

You have used I G M, (I Go Marry) to deceive many ladies, now they are desperate and careless.

Give your life to Jesus, follow his rules so that your life and marriage will make a meaning.

Mine is meaningful.
Educate yourself, all that shiit you typed is the typical life pattern of modern day women. Thats the kind of life women of today want to live, they would push away the guys who mean well for them and go fvvck the badboys and then when the hit the wall, they look for that fool who will accept her remains. Get your facts right!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by nokspos: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
he wouldn't have made that much if he wasn't married, i did a careful research on that thing. marriage comes with a lot of concentration, focus and being responsible. these things might look easy but its not easy to be focus when you are not married. i'm not married either but bro don't believe all these people , just pray for the right wife.
posty56:
did you know Morgan Freeman net was suppose to be $400 million but after en wife divorce am , she took $200 million! just like that chai, I no go marry after I suffer hustle make money person go come carry half mbanu! na contract I go do ain't no way anybody is getting my money free.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Waylex21:
I see a lot of immature men who marry immature women. Maturity here has nothing to do with age or status or financial dependence. Maturity means knowing what you want, and knowing what it takes to have it and keep it. Many people enter into marriages with the wrong intentions. Marry someone who shares the same idea of marriage with you and you will have a wonderful story.

Ask yourself: what is marriage all about before lamenting about marriage favouring only when.
It's time to grow up kids!
Did you know that women have this special ability of hiding their true nature until you put them in your home Its like advertising an already packaged good when you know the true content is not worth it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
techWriter1:
I would agree with you that not all married men live in Apologies.
grin See what you did there grin
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
gotnel:

Stop deceiving yourself. Christian couples suffer more than they want you to know.
The men are just playing along in most of the Christian home you think are in peace.
Few family experience total blissful marriage. Majority of couples are just being tolerant of each other, this is the reality.
You see christian marriages Thats where you see the most fake women!

16 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Waylex21:
Seems the OP is from a broken home or born out of wedlock. To have a reasonable and calm society, you cannot rule out the power of a stable family with a responsible father and mother. I guess you would prefer baby mama saga to a stable family relationship. Mtchew
Yes i actually prefer it because you are less attached to the bittch involved and taking less risk although i wouldn't take that either. So NEXT?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
nokspos:
he wouldn't have made that much if he wasn't married, i did a careful research on that thing. marriage comes with a lot of concentration, focus and being responsible. these things might look easy but its not easy to be focus when you are not married. i'm not married either but bro don't believe all these people , just pray for the right wife.
Fallacy! How much lies will you tell yourself to further rely on your ignorance?

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by gotnel: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Waylex21:
Seems the OP is from a broken home or born out of wedlock. To have a reasonable and calm society, you cannot rule out the power of a stable family with a responsible father and mother. I guess you would prefer baby mama saga to a stable family relationship. Mtchew
It does not really matter if the writer was born out of wedlock or from broken home.
You just look around, the OP is just being factual.
Marriage institutions have long lost its reputation.
I am praying for the children of nowadays, including my own children to find favour in their matrimonial journey.
Many things are wrong with marriage this days.
After the glittering wedding ceremony, some couples hadly enjoyed a month of memorable understanding before they started manifesting their negative emotions towards each other.
Window dressing is the most common way couples lived together this days.
God help us

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
gotnel:

It does not really matter if the writer was born out of wedlock or from broken home.
You just look around, the OP is just being factual.
Marriage institutions have long lost its reputation.
I am praying for the children of nowadays, including my own children to find favour in their matrimonial journey.
Many things are wrong with marriage this days.
After the glittering wedding ceremony, some couples hadly enjoyed a month of memorable understanding before they started manifesting their negative emotions towards each other.
Window dressing is the most common way couples lived together this days.
God help us
Heaven helps those who help themselves brother.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by oneolajire(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
gotnel:

Stop deceiving yourself. Christian couples suffer more than they want you to know.
The men are just playing along in most of the Christian home you think are in peace.
Few family experience total blissful marriage. Majority of couples are just being tolerant of each other, this is the reality.

You keep listening to the wrong things about marriage the devil tells you and that's why you see marriage as a failure.

I am a married christian, and I am not in a tolerant marriage.

As long as one follow the teachings of Jesus, happy will be his home.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Faber(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Exactly what I was discussing with my friends last night.
The amazing thing is, while that discussion was ongoing, a friend at the table received a call from his female friend saying, "I just lost my dad. He just closed from work and came home, sat down and slumped."
I told them, "there goes another one."
Immediately, the few people who were trying to argue just shut up.
Men are dying from stress. Emotional, psychological, physical, financial... just name it. All in the name of being the head of a household to mostly devils in disguise.
Women are exploitative to the letter.

My mantra is, if you are going to get married, remember there's a 99.9% chance you'll die first. Is the person you are getting married to worthy of inheriting all of your hard earned possessions?

It's a zero sum game in most cases.

I read the book Anatomy of female power, by Chinweizu Ibekwe. The book presented 3 classes of women..using the 3 feminine personages that tried to scuttle Odyssey's mission and voyage back home.

The sirens,
The nymph Calypso,
The goddes Calliope.

The sirens used music to lure sailors...na so some women will lure you to destruction. She dey give me green light. Na so the green go get you trapped.

The ones wey like you, will detain you like the nymph Calypso detained Odessey's men. She will so get entitled to you. You don't talk to another person, even your own mother. You don't render help without asking her.

Only her and her children. 6:00pm, pepper soup never done for bar, you and your pals still dey order for beer and waiting patiently for the goat pepper soap to done, she don begin call you. You go just rush your 1 bor and begin run go home (I recently dumped a girl cos her video calls don too much. Any small thing she don begin video call. Even when I am driving. Na so I conclude say, this one go kill me one day with video calls. I don warn am tire. So I caused small quarell. She locked up, stopped calling and was expecting me to beg her. Na so I Jaapa from the situationship grin)

Some are like the goddess Calliope who will be pressing ur mumu button from afar.

These are the 3 classes of women. The odds are not in ur favour to live under the same roof with a lady.

That book opened my eyes. As far back as 2012.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by earthsync(f): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Is there anything good about parasytic Nigerian girls who wait until their husbands discover that yam has finished in her kitchen before buying it on his way back next time?

I will still marry by Dec. And I'm not scared, though I love her and respect her so much.
But she's a Nigerian girl.

And you want to get married and but she's a Nigerian girl. Make I no just say anything

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by gotnel: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
oneolajire:

You keep listening to the wrong things about marriage the devil tells you and that's why you see marriage as a failure.

Congratulations to your home, i am happy for you.
But, truth is always bitter.
Our problem in Nigeria today is from the churches and mosques.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by earthsync(f): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
posty56:
I just want kids I don't like marriage at all , I enjoy my singleness , I go do wetin Ronaldo do with en first pikin, pay the woman off.

If you have the kind of money Ronald offered the woman then you can as well do that.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by earthsync(f): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Exactly what I was discussing with my friends last night.
The amazing thing is, while that discussion was ongoing, a friend at the table received a call from his female friend saying, "I just lost my dad. He just closed from work and came home, sat down and slumped."
I told them, "there goes another one."
Immediately, the few people who were trying to argue just shut up.
Men are dying from stress. Emotional, psychological, physical, financial... just name it. All in the name of being the head of a household to mostly devils in disguise.
Women are exploitative to the letter.

My mantra is, if you are going to get married, remember there's a 99.9% chance you'll die first. Is the person you are getting married to worthy of inheriting all of your hard earned possessions?

It's a zero sum game in most cases.

So the men bombing themselves in Afghanistan are doing so because na woman cause their problem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
oneolajire:

Take your religious ass off my thread pls.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by OKOATA(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mikester:
Moronic post borne out of weakness, resentment and emotional frustration. You all aren't afraid of marriage, you're just afraid of marrying the wrong person.

Might I add that this regular habit of whining and complaining doesn't make you all an alpha as you claim. I won't be surprised if these issues you all so much dread and keep complaining about eventually happen to about 80% of you.

There are marriages out there which are still solid and peaceful but your negative minds didnt let you see them, rather you only saw the sinking ones and got afraid. Reality is your minds aren't yet prepared for the task of being a leader and a protector in your home in spite of all the red pills and power tips you presume to have taken, thus your insecurity and apathy towards marriage.

I don't blame you though if you reside in the western community due to their laws over there but I really despise your weakness if you dwell in Africa especially Nigeria here where you have a upper hand as male.

Accept it or not, you can't have a positive life if your mind is negative. Have a better understanding about what it takes as a man to lead a home and you might turn up with a better and stable home.

Nonsense.

Modified: For those who feel baby mama is the way, who think having a baby mama is more peaceful than marriage, here are some disadvantages I highlighted in a post I made this year.

https://www.nairaland.com/6544708/disadvantages-having-baby-mama

Read and know if you are up to the task.
You are very right bro, what you feed your subconscious mind all day is negativity about women. Nobody’s perfect but if you marry the right woman your life span will last just like we have seen cases of very old lovers still together after years and if one of the couple die you notice the other dies shortly. My own is that if you want to get married don’t just get married, make sure to look out for signs and pray about it and God will show you the way. Let’s be positive even though with all the negativity we still need women in our lives. I can’t do court marriage sha o no matter what cos I am presently in court divorcing my ex right now and the stress is too much bro. Now she wants full custody and I also want full costody of our child too, she’s so stubborn and won’t compromise. The least I can do with a woman after this divorce is just family introductions like the traditional way and that’s all. Court marriage is what I think people should preach against or there should be a prenup clause instead of preaching negativity always.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Loveknitting: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
writetopoker2:
Am married, OP God bless you for this truth.

95% of Women are demons

Maybe because, you married the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Faber(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
earthsync:

So the men bombing themselves in Afghanistan are doing so because na woman cause their problem?

Behind every successful man there's a woman...no be una talk am?

What a man can do, a woman can do even more...no be una national anthem?

So behind every successful bombing in Aghanistan, there's a woman. You want make I show you pics and names of women bombers and terrorists. Abeg shift.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
earthsync:

And you want to get married and but she's a Nigerian girl. Make I no just say anything
I would call the girl a sluut because thats what she actually wants, i would call the guy a legend because he took his own share of her sluutiness before she hit the wall!

Guys give you what you ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Loveknitting: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You can't avoid her, you are completely at her mercy thanks to the effeminized marital laws, you can't divorce her, its at your detriment, you can't murder her either, thats a general crime. And even if after all this trauma she made you go through, she goes to file for divorce instead, its still at your detriment!
You are stuck with a blackhole for life and its slowing sucking you in.

The moment you signed in for marriage, you kissed depression in the face. You signed your early death warrant and handed it over to your her.
You are no longer the owner of yourself, you belong to her! She will mercilessly break you to the ground and leave you there to rot with the soil.

You are like the horse she rides, even when you are the reason behind her movement, she would still wipe your backside.

Still Typing...

I said I won't commented on your thread again but......... Your mama really did a bad job on you mehnnn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Loveknitting:

Maybe because, you married the opposite.
Definie "Opposite"
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Truvelisback(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Not all bro. There are some people out there who are happily married.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Faber:

So behind every successful bombing in Aghanistan, there's a woman. You want make I show you pics and names of women bombers and terrorists. Abeg shift.
grin grin You didn't even butress a good point but well grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by earthsync(f): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Faber:

In every 10 pics of women terrorists you show me I can bring out 1001 pics of evil and vile male terrorists. You too shift

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Loveknitting:

I said I won't commented on your thread again but......... Your mama really did a bad job on you mehnnn!

Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Not all bro. There are many people out there who are happily married.
grin There are none mehn! grin Thats just what society wants you to believe!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by gotnel: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
oneolajire:

I am always happy and feel comfortable when I see couples who are enjoying their matrimonial experience.
The problem is real, when we are talking about trying and trouble matrimony.
Out of every ten couples, 6 are undergoing traumatic episodes in their home.
Except, we actually tackled this phenomenon in the society, marriage ceremony will always be conducted in the churches and mosques .
But the operational issues in the marriage after the ceremony becomes the case.
Our society is not sincere.
We are pretenders.
Look closely, you will definitely understand what is obtainable on the street.
This is why everything looks good on our system, I don't want to be negative here.
God help us

10 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by earthsync(f): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I would call the girl a sluut because thats what she actually wants, i would call the guy a legend because he took his own share of her sluutiness before she hit the wall!

Guys give you what you ask for.

So a guy fuckiing around and a girl fuckiing around can't be placed on the same pedestal?

1 Like

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
The OP mistakes every home as an ecosystem of a bastard child and nascissistic mother of the mentally challenged dynasty.

Complete faikure

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by Truvelisback(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin There are none mehn! grin Thats just what society wants you to believe!
I mean some not many.
Re: Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] by gotnel: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
OKOATA:
You are very right bro, what you feed your subconscious mind all day is negativity about women. Nobody’s perfect but if you marry the right woman your life span will last just like we have seen cases of very old lovers still together after years and if one of the couple die you notice the other dies shortly. My own is that if you want to get married don’t just get married, make sure to look out for signs and pray about it and God will show you the way. Let’s be positive even though with all the negativity we still need women in our lives. I can’t do court marriage sha o no matter what cos I am presently in court divorcing my ex right now and the stress is too much bro. Now she wants full custody and I also want full costody of our child too, she’s so stubborn and won’t compromise. The least I can do with a woman after this divorce is just family introductions like the traditional way and that’s all. Court marriage is what I think people should preach against or there should be a prenup clause instead of preaching negativity always.

You make sense in your opinion.
I believe, we have many marriages that are still working.
Out of ten, we may find three or four.
We need not discourage marriage totally, but everyone going to marriage should bring peace, supportiveness, tolerance, love and loyalty.
Our society has become too much materialistic.
This is affecting many homes.

As per court marriage, it is not fashionable in our society.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.