Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (68597 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by PinkHealthGroup: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
The child's deformity is caused by Zika virus commonly found in mosquitoes. Africans and their ignorance! Instead of thinking about ways to prevent future occurrence quickly suggest death to the poor baby. Our medical systems really need upgrades!

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by PinkHealthGroup: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
ALMUSTAQIM:
PROBABLY EFFECT OF ANTI PREGNANCY DRUGS TAKEN BY THE MOTHER

SUSTAINED PHYSIOTHERAPY CAN HOWEVER HELP IMPROVE THE CONDITION SINCE HE IS STILL A BABY

GOD KNOWS BEST

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

You are a complete slowpoke
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by claremont(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
mardis:
If she had been regular with her anti nental and fetal scanning had been done at intervals, i am sure the sonographer or doctor would have seen the deformity right inside the womb and possibly advice against keeping the baby.

The blame for this should be on poverty and socioeconomic deprivation, not on the lady. These are people who live in remote villages and shanty towns. Their immediate need is food and a roof over their heads, pregnaancy scanning is alien to them. It looks like a case of hydrocephalus in which the baby was born with accumulated fluid in the brain.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Its called "mecy killing".
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Joeyfizzo: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chinndumm:
The boy might become next Ronaldo tommorow
really? If he will be given d opportunity ... He will become a laughing stock in d future
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Dahunsipaul(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ehinjuola:

Actually if you read between the lines you will understood

that this happens in Rwanda not Nigeria.

And stop tagging everything with Nigeria and Religion.

Morally, abortion should not be something you should be

bragging of as modern era is concerned and world as a whole.

We have a lot of protection techniques modernly for Christ so loud!

Even if it happened in Salatschüssel abi Angola, Nigerian reli will say no to this..

And again I won’t stop tagging Nigeria and reli, because it’s what it is, it’s like saying stop tagging buhari and failure.

And what protection could have avoided this congenital abnormalities this child has, are you happy the child is suffering now? I’ll brag about aborti* when the need be, I’ll rather aborti* a malformed fetus.

I’ll not stop talking about aborti* it should be done when needed not anyhow
I rest my case pastor
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Dahunsipaul(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
PinkHealthGroup:
The child's deformity is caused by Zika virus commonly found in mosquitoes. Africans and their ignorance! Instead of thinking about ways to prevent future occurrence quickly suggest death to the poor baby. Our medical systems really need upgrades!

You did a diagnosis and confirmed Zika virus actually caused this ventriculomegaly?
I’m not for killing this poor baby but then he could have been aborted and people also educated on this. Win win
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hydrocephalus , the baby should be operated and the water in the boys head will be removed that's all. Africans and stupid beliefs . Anyways I blame the man if to for say better health system dey he will be treated .

That mod that banned me thunder fire you there . Akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by richboy7(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Let her keep and train the child jare. The child is still human. He/she just need some medical attention. God dey!!!!
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is scary, I feel pity for the woman and her baby, that man is so insensitive. Women do go through a lot sha.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Ofadaman(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kill the child now! Put an end to his suffering.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Plut01: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ofadaman:
Kill the child now! Put an end to his suffering.

Thank you jare. This is the best thing to do so far they do it in a fast and less painful way.

Many of these people calling the man so many names on this thread will never allow their children to come near that girl if they are to be in the same environment. I am very sure they can never pray for such but here is someone who unfortunately gave birth to such and he wants to save some lives from future embarrassment by terminating the child before she grows to hate herself, only for our super empathic people to start their sermon.

He sure me say them no fit contribute to operate on that kid. Such operation will cost nothing less than $500k.

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by ayenale1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
At least we've seen the mother and the baby pics...we'll have made a good analysis of the whole situation I'd been we can find the father's pix to know where he inheritated the head from...
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Integrafamoo: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
mardis:
If she had been regular with her anti nental and fetal scanning had been done at intervals, i am sure the sonographer or doctor would have seen the deformity right inside the womb and possibly advice against keeping the baby.
You are right but in Nigerian hospitals, the scanners are mostly either deficient or handled by students-in training.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Na wao, this one pass afonja cone head

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Amazinggrace71: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

I know it feels good to be able to joke...but bro I do not think everything and everyone are candidates to be joked with.

Can you imagine what that woman and the child that didn't do anything to be like so are passing through?
Your comment is the only reasonable comment that I have read so far. I can't believe people can be so mean and lack empathy. They have forgotten that the same fate can befall them

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by delzbaba(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
How this thing take pass that place comot?
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
This child would never enjoy a normal life.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Stevyne: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
GOFRONT:
Head be like Lassana Diara of former chelsea
Diarra head still get shape pass this grin
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Fantazy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Imagine!
While some gives birth to beautiful damsel and dumb it in the gutter.

But this woman is struggling with this weird creature
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Emyogalanya: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
GOFRONT:
Head be like Lassana Diara of former chelsea
come again
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hard choices.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Hassan88(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
May God forgive all the negative people above me that commented rubbish. God gives and He knows why the baby is this way.

May God grant the Mother courage to bear this child. God bless all mothers!

Amen.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by TheWolfen(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
It is okay. You can insult. Nah u get ur mouth o

grandlexuz:

A head with no brain suffers at the mercy of misinformation..
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by TheWolfen(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yep that should be the best way instead of killing people

LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, better to control births, than to use vaccines to kill people. I mean, look at the poverty stricken family, they have plenty children, yet keep birthing. It should be made punishable under the law as a criminal offense.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Rexymania(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Na Aliens impregnate that woman

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is too much for them to bear.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Truvelisback(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lord, av messi.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by 66spirit(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Now how she take wear am that small clothe? How de head take enter clothe? #horriblehead.. God forbid. If any woman try me like this eh.
. E for red for am

#japa..
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Edusouls(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chai ogini bu ihe nke aaa..
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Stallione(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
"Head be like bemuda traingle"
Too much water retention in the head.

Kill him straight...
Ask questions later!!! Guy u no get joy atal atal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by henrybomb(m): 12:47am On Aug 29, 2021
hakeem4:
when your parents keep asking you if the person taking first in class has two heads.

but this is the head shape of the person taking first
And you had use the child as a meme?

Some of you do the stupidest thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? / Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.