Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (69091 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by ThuGGeR147: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2021
I no go japa Ooh, I go just disappear straight... shocked
Besides this wan no go survive Ooh shocked
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Bifwoli: 1:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
But honestly if i were in the man's shoe, I go japa.

Which kind creature be that lipsrsealed.
The baby can be taken to advanced country for reconstructive surgery over several years and he/she would be just fine.
But i see your username so i'm not surprised by your evil outlook.This baby has a better heart than you.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Which kind nonsense, babies dey cry this one self follow dey cry.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 2:40am On Aug 29, 2021
God pls don't allow this to come to me cos.... Hmmm! I go throw am inside well.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by vineyardfarms: 3:38am On Aug 29, 2021
WOMAN!! the lord is your strenght. HE SHALL channel helpers your way soonest.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by felixawe(m): 3:50am On Aug 29, 2021
When I see the pix, I come know y the man must run ..... God forbid !
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Obason22(m): 4:09am On Aug 29, 2021
This one will swallow poison and nothing will happen
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 29, 2021
post=105268384:

You will japa to leave the baby for the mother alone?
No be wickedness be dat?
Na she give herself belle?
World people sef!!

What wickedness is higher than calling a murderer and terrorist in Chief your darling daddy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Omo mehn.... women are really trying.
But u got six kids already why give birth again....chaiii

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by BrainSanitizer: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Head be like Lassana Diara of former chelsea
Fine boy like Lassana Diara na im you take compare this woman pikin?
Chai!
You are wicked!
Abi no be the same Diara the Frenchman whe play for PSG?
The guy na fine boy na.
Na the side view of his head be wahalla.
They guy is not laterally photogenic.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by BrainSanitizer: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2021
post=105268384:

You will japa to leave the baby for the mother alone?
No be wickedness be dat?
Na she give herself belle?
World people sef!!
E shock you abi.
Devil don submit letter since say him no wan be CEO for him company again.
Na people no gree am step down. That is people whe senior am for work.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2021
brosom:
What would you have done in sincereness of ur heart??

A child that came from you? You’ll abandon?

What happened to Unconditional love? Well I don’t expect most of you to know what that is
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Bianda24: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2021
The fact is that the baby is deformed and the man did not want to engage in any fruitless effort by looking for solution especially in this era of economic crunch.
The man should have have agreed with his wife on how to terminate the deformed child.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Samade7: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2021
mardis:
If she had been regular with her anti nental and fetal scanning had been done at intervals, i am sure the sonographer or doctor would have seen the deformity right inside the womb and possibly advice against keeping the baby.

The most sensible comment. cheesy
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by brosom(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Therealmacjay:

A child that came from you? You’ll abandon?

What happened to Unconditional love? Well I don’t expect most of you to know what that is
I don care na person wey e never reach.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Biggers82(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2021
How come ?
Is like the Man no pour Sperm well for the Wife pusssy ni

They should not kill that wonderful God creature pls.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

That's your own point of view and what I said is my own point of view, we can't all stand at same view point.

We all have our views, but we should not have the view to deprive another of life. What if they want to live, too? Why should we play God?

You have been on point, though.

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Offpoint1: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

We all have our views, but we should not have the view to deprive another of life. What if they want to live, too? Why should we play God?

You have been on point, though.
I'm placing myself in the shoe of the child, that's what I would have want my parents to do to me.

Life's crazy enough to normal people, talk more of deformed ones...

#smiles

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by mjabdulk: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2021
Medically, the head may be shaped and operated.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
I can’t believe I’m saying this but he’s right … SUE ME!
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don’t think it’ll even be fair to let that child live sef him life go Dey fucking hard…
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by KennethEnyi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
It’s hydrocephalus guys it’s not any alien that she had sex with����
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Nigra(f): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
I support the father,I know it's hard as a mother to kill your baby,but it's better to let him go than keep him this way,because let's be frank,the baby is in pains and suffering and It isn't fair to the baby.. sorry to say this,but it's the hard truth.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Don't joke with everything. You don't know what your physical state will be tomorrow.
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by vicfajeze: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:

na buhari's brother be dat now
Re: Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) by Tundex911: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
God's wonderful

Hallelujah �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.