Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) (50159 Views)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Gentlerespect76: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
seunmsg:

He was an Igbo apologist some free months ago and you lots were hailing him.

Bro 'tis so because as humans we know not tomorrow; but if you do well today, we will praise you. But if you turn around to mess up tomorrow, we are sure going to bash you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Gentlerespect76: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
CaptainFM1:

That reg.no na Bubu get am ooo

grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Built2last:
This man lacks honour.
Like most Niggerians. He is just a product of his society that glorifes such. If he was honourable, Niggerians will tag him a fool and a slacker.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
He lacks political ideology
Can you name one political ideaology being used in Niggeria? All parties spew similar rhetoric. No ideaology. Except the ideaology of the stomach
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by offiahvictor(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTG9SejjApJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
you get to love Nigeria if you ply through those States. I'm Igbo and served in Katsina. North sweet, Nigeria sweet but we all are victims of bad leadership since independence.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by offiahvictor(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Can you name one political ideaology being used in Niggeria? All parties spew similar rhetoric. No ideaology. Except the ideaology of the stomach
Tinubu and Bihari and Ogbonnaya Onu differs in terms of ideology not performance
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
offiahvictor:
Tinubu and Bihari and Ogbonnaya Onu differs in terms of ideology not performance
So educate me please on their ideaology. Maybe I'm missing something.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by longitudemedia(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Politicians and their .......

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by maldino: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
I really don't understand FFK anymore...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Abujason: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
FFK is so confused. He is neither here nor there. One part of him is in PDP and the other in APC.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by vandersave: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by ediko5(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
I'm wondering how Nnamdi Kanu which FFK is his best Yoruba friend will be feeling in custody now not to talk of Sunday Igboho.

FFK lacks same and idoelogy. The same APC he called all sort of God forsaken names ?

God have mercy

Meanwhile I now believe all the accusations from his wife.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Bngf: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biodun556:
FFK needs money, the hustle is real meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are eating undone beans
No less than 10 million Naira from the Governor for publicity & refreshments. .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
ediko5:
I'm wondering how Nnamdi Kanu which FFK is his best Yoruba friend will be feeling in custody now not to talk of Sunday Igboho.

FFK lacks same and idoelogy[b]. The same APC he called all sort of God forsaken names ?[/b]

God have mercy

Meanwhile I now believe all the accusations from his wife.
What is the ideological difference between them? Just the same coin with different sides.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biodun556:
FFK needs money, the hustle is real meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are eating undone beans
cheesy

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
He lacks political ideology
He was a former minister, las las na only WhatsApp group you don head for your life.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by offiahvictor(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

So educate me please on their ideaology. Maybe I'm missing something.
check their political journey you will realize they don't decamp or jump ship rather they develop and rename their formal existing party.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by donogaga(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Built2last:
This man lacks honour.

So you want make hunger kill am?

Better hunger dey beat am you dey talk of honor.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
If you ask FFK now, he will tell you he is building bridge grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
offiahvictor:
check their political journey you will realize they don't decamp or jump ship rather they develop and rename their formal existing party.
I have followed their journey. Not jumping ship is not an ideaology. It j ust means they are faithful to one party but where is the ideaology that sets one party from another? Republicans are conservative in their ideaologies among others, democrats are more liberal and of recent have shown evidence of left wing leanings. What ideaology does any political party in Niggeria follow?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:
FFK is on a national begging tour. Immediately jollof rice finished in Yusuf's wedding, he jumped to Zamfara to eat tuwo on scholarship.

because am wondering what all these his series of political meetings are about
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by umarshehu58(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
This man is the real definition of Nigeria politicians. They got Zero shame
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Trumann: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

because am wondering what all these his series of political meetings are about

Na food. FFK is a national glutton.
Remember that when Northerners stopped carrying food to the South, FFK jumped on the next bus to the North to go and beg.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by nijanigga: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
The thieving governor who introduced sharia law is pallying with FFK..Maybe ffk want some left over of the loot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
FFK is my boy. Give him food and he will sing for you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Onarabu: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Crossroad1:
I won't blame ffk now.
It cost a lot for a man without job to pay for,
Security details
House help
Child support
Maintain his lifestyle
Fuel his cars
Buy foodstuffs
Prepare soups.
Pay for laundry
Buy clothes and shoes
So where una expect am to get money to finance all these things?
Times are hard, so he is just adjusting to the new Nigeria like everyone else is doing..
And least you forget, BETRAYAL AND BEING FAIRWEATHER POLITICIAN RUN IN HIS FAMILY, Google is your friend if you think am lying

Abi o, also to pay someone holding his agbada!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by kriss27(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have a Toyota 4Runner 2012 model for sale! Two months used, clean as Tokunbo for 8000000

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Elzazzi:

Reno will never do that. Go and check Reno history. FFK has always been known to be like this.
reno doesn't have any known history other than being appointed as an aide by Gej
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Bashir75: 2:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Biodun556:

He makes sure all his competitors, who are taking shines off him ended in jails. He likes manipulation and trending front pages. These were taken away from him by Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho. He never for once advised them to shelve their secessionist ideology and embrace peaceful coexistence but immediately they’re thrown in prisons , he showed up like a chameleon with different colors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.