Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? (2396 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2021
A friend of mine told me how his girlfriend reacted when he told her to suggest a good investment or business he can do with 1m...and she was like so you have 1m in your account and I've been begging you for 50k since last week and you couldn't even give to me. You're very wicked and stingy.

She couldn't even suggest any kind of investment for him...she told him to go to hell with his money that she doesn't care.

So back to the question..Ladies lets assume your man was contemplating on what to invest with his 1m and he wants you to advice him what would be your suggestion?

What kind of intelligent business idea can you as a girlfriend come up with for your guy without reacting selfishly upon hearing he has 1m lying idle in his account.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Mukina2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Bigredmachine: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Am not a girl but if I was to be a lady... I would advise my boyfriend as caring, hardworking and big dream woman...

To give me the money cos am his investment as well

I hope I made sense cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by iamyemiakins(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Most girls of nowadays with entitlement mentality and parasitic attributes, that girl would've turned the 1M to 0 in no time with her urgent 50k request which she would've been consistent with collecting from time to time till it gets to 0 without contributing any quota to the relationship than pussy.

NL ladies, over to you!

20 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by RoyaltyQueen(f): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2021
I will tell by boyfriend to invest in bitcoin or fx, if its my husband, he should invest it in Real estate or agricultural value chain

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2021
*Sighs.*

Okay. Since you've asked: he should goan open a beer palor or sports betting center.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nazgul: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
*Sighs.*

Okay. Since you've asked: he should goan open a beer palor or sports betting center.
Hmmmm...so you've decided to reappear

@topic.

Asking a hungry Nigerian girl to come up with a business idea for you is an arrant waste of time. The hunger and greed in them wouldn't allow them thing straight.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2021
I recently found out that I'm not a business person but highly career driven so having little knowledge about business I'll suggest he invests in transportation (keke to be precise) and let see where it leads.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Skullano(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2021
Open a standard unisex saloon and employ good hands.

Some of this good stylists don't have funds to open their own shops.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's not by force for every woman to be business-savvy or know how to read charts or 'see' some invisible kinikan to know which deal will yield money, or have greater competition in market bla bla bla. It's honestly not my forte. Entrepreneurship stuff and co. "My man" (gosh, sounds so...) should be intelligent enough to know his strengths and weaknesses and interests; if he's wise enough to know how save money or pool funds, he should know what to invest it in. Or go meet like-minded peeps who are doing well for 'guidance.' undecided If such are within my circle, he could meet them. But I cannot imagine being with someone who doesn't know this. Only a fool gathers money and jump into a business, because, business. You wee na be asking people around you what business to start, etc. You wee ask where to locate your business as well and how to pay your workers, abi? Wo. Make nobody stress me. Even a boifren. Yes. I don't have or need to know any "intelligent business idea". And what made him approach me to be dating me is his bizness and mine, thanks.

Againnn, is it the girls that are now selling wigs and creams, necklaces and bracelets, wears, from babies' own to making soaps and small chops to shoes and bags and Ankara tradings and perfumes to crypto to selling farm produce and content creations that are the selfish, unimaginative ones? Y'all should stop projecting your realities on other women, please. If you think a woman doesn't give you any benefit, why are you with her? It's not hard to find your level o. Y'all should resist downgrading or badmouthing women because they don't fit your idea of what a gf should be. Mtcheeeeew. But then you're NL men, so what am I saying? It's your opium.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Am not a girl but if I was to be a lady... I would advise my boyfriend as caring, hardworking and big dream woman...

To give me the money cos am his investment as well

I hope I made sense cheesy
Hahahaha mad boy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nazgul:

Hmmmm...so you've decided to reappear

@topic.

Asking a hungry Nigerian girl to come up with a business idea for you is an arrant waste of time. The hunger and greed in them wouldn't allow them thing straight.

angry Shey if I start to 'fight' you with this your comment now, right under a direct quotation of me, you wee start to say I'm jumping into conclusions or it's not what you think something something like on that thread? undecided Am I a Togolese girl? Abi I don't get hungry from time to time?

Who's the hungry Nigerian girl? Mtcheew. Which women are greedy? See. I'm turning a new flower. I want to stop being contentious. Don't hannoy me this pretty Saturday.

Is it not you that leave? I've been here for a while.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Here to spot good wife materials...

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Here to spot good wife materials...
Hmmm. How are you doing bro.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
I will tell by boyfriend to invest in bitcoin or fx, if its my husband, he should invest it in Real estate or agricultural value chain
What if he doesn't know anything about Bitcoin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
*Sighs.*

Hmmm...you sound like a good Hussler. Smellysperm I hereby recommend this girl, take her, wife her, impregnate her, feed her and clothe her.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Dufil(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
If you take any advice given to you here, you will run bankrupt before the new year, 2022.

This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Hmmm...you sound like a good Hussler. Smellysperm I hereby recommend this girl, take her, wife her, impregnate her, feed her and clothe her.
Lols...she's taken already bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:

Hmmm, these are very worthy investment vehicles.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...she's taken already bro cheesy
Nope she's not. I see here standing meaning she's single. Make your move bro.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Pilopher: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
One million will start some thing in agriculture , but not real estate. I would prefer Crypto and forex thou
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
It's not by force for every woman to be business-savvy or know how to read charts or 'see' some invisible kinikan to know which deal will yield money, or have greater competition in market bla bla bla. It's honestly not my forte. Entrepreneurship stuff and co. "My man" (gosh, sounds so...) should be intelligent enough to know his strengths and weaknesses and interests; if he's wise enough to know how save money or pool funds, he should know what to invest it in. Or go meet like-minded peeps who are doing well for 'guidance.' undecided If such are within my circle, he could meet them. But I cannot imagine being with someone who doesn't know this. Only a fool gathers money and jump into a business, because, business. You wee na be asking people around you what business to start, etc. You wee ask where to locate your business as well and how to pay your workers, abi? Wo. Make nobody stress me. Even a boifren. Yes. I don't have or need to know any "intelligent business idea". And what made him approach me to be dating me is his bizness and mine, thanks.

Againnn, is it the girls that are now selling wigs and creams, necklaces and bracelets, wears, from babies' own to making soaps and small chops to shoes and bags and Ankara tradings and perfumes to crypto to selling farm produce and content creations that are the selfish, unimaginative ones? Y'all should stop projecting your realities on other women, please. If you think a woman doesn't give you any benefit, why are you with her? It's not hard to find your level o. Y'all should resist downgrading or badmouthing women because they don't fit your idea of what a gf should be. Mtcheeeeew. But then you're NL men, so what am I saying? It's your opium.

Kasala don burst >: grin

Lols, while you have a point, you are strongly on a narrative of accepting someone the way they are, it's totally fine, but the business of making money is everyone's business and if a career babe then it's no fault of her own not to suggest any, but also I understand that people like that know how to help others see better even of they can't contribute on that subject matter.

This not just a woman issue as the OP pointed out, everyone should have something to say on vital matters.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
@FalseProphet1

On what basis was she asking for money, bkos if it's a matter of life and death, then the boyfriend is selfish and if it's on something that can wait then the girlfriend is selfish.

Until that is known, your write up seeks to make women look selfish. There should be balance for you to get appropriate responses.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@FalseProphet1

On what basis was she asking for money, bkos if it's a matter of life and death, then the boyfriend is selfish and if it's on something that can wait then the girlfriend is selfish.

Until that is known, your write up seeks to make women look selfish. There should be balance for you to get appropriate responses.
Lol...if it's a matter of life and death then it's the responsibility of her parents and family members to intervene not her boyfriend.

And I don't think it's right to call someone selfish if you can't point out any meaningful thing you've done for him despite him always being there for you.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@FalseProphet1

So you get ororo for head? *cocks brow*
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Lol...if it's a matter of life and death then it's the responsibility of her parents and family members to intervene not her boyfriend.

And I don't think it's right to call someone selfish if you can't point out any meaningful thing you've done for him despite him always being there for you.

Sorry, but you're talking in a thing that does not have experience. No. Wtfff. A life-and death situation is her parents issues, but you expect her to support and suggest for him- as the ideal gf abi?? What are you saying?? What's the point of them dating?

Just say you don't know jack about your friend's relationship and accept that you created this thread with a bias. Your last point is totally off key. Who is the person you're referring to? Mr. Yusuf, us or the girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sorry, but you're talking in a thing that does not have experience. No. Wtfff. A life-and death situation is her parents issues, but you expect her to support and suggest for him- as the ideal gf abi?? What are you saying?? What's the point of them dating?

Just say you don't know jack about your friend's relationship and accept that you created this thread with a bias. Your last point is totally off key. Who is the person you're referring to? Mr. Yusuf, us or the girlfriend?
So if you have an accident or you're very sick to the extent of death, you won't inform your parents or family members, you'll expect a boy who hasn't married you to take care of you. Are you not aware that if you die your family can claim that he kidnapped you and he can go to jail.

Am not saying a guy shouldn't help his girl if she's in a life threatening situation, but what Yusuf said isn't the issue here cos I know the guy in question personally and know the girl as well. Meaning she wasn't in any emergency situation but just needed the money for an irrelevant need.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nazgul: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

angry Shey if I start to 'fight' you with this your comment now, right under a direct quotation of me, you wee start to say I'm jumping into conclusions or it's not what you think something something like on that thread? undecided Am I a Togolese girl? Abi I don't get hungry from time to time?

Who's the hungry Nigerian girl? Mtcheew. Which women are greedy? See. I'm turning a new flower. I want to stop being contentious. Don't hannoy me this pretty Saturday.

Is it not you that leave? I've been here for a while.
Lol...this outburst who ves you hanty cheesy

Now I'm back, did you miss me?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by iamyemiakins(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dufil:
If you take any advice given to you here, you will run bankrupt before the new year, 2022.

This I have seen.
Oshey FalseProphet2 grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Absolutely to your last paragraph. Fulfilment in any relationship is as a result of mutual contributions.

To your first paragraph, yes it's the responsibility of her parents, but how about those that have lost their parents or providers. The truth is if you can help people with legitimate problems do so within your abilities if anyone takes offense for not helping them their problem. Bkos the fact that someone has money, he/she is not obliged to help, and not everyone should be helped, but in a love relationship there should be no grounds for self centeredness except if both parties are in there for what they'll get and not contribute.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...this outburst who ves you hanty cheesy

Now I'm back, did you miss me?

Ni kini?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nazgul: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ni kini?
Ni to ri kpe e ti sa kuro aye me...hope I got that right.

So buhari has made you so busy that you couldn't even feel my absence. How you de jare.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nazgul:

Ni to ri kpe e ti sa kuro aye me...hope I got that right.

So buhari has made you so busy that you couldn't even feel my absence. How you de jare.
What exactly are you trying to say? Lmaooooo. grin grin grin I no understand shishi.

I've been fine, thank you. But where you go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / Men Are Really Messing Up Slim Girls / When A Woman Wants To Teach You A Lesson, Even Satan Sits Down To Take Notes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.