Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? (2392 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by debbydams(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A friend of mine told me how his girlfriend reacted when he told her to suggest a good investment or business he can do with 1m...and she was like so you have 1m in your account and I've been begging you for 50k since last week and you couldn't even give to me. You're very wicked and stingy.

She couldn't even suggest any kind of investment for him...she told him to go to hell with his money that she doesn't care.

So back to the question..Ladies lets assume your man was contemplating on what to invest with his 1m and he wants you to advice him what would be your suggestion?

What kind of intelligent business idea can you as a girlfriend come up with for your guy without reacting selfishly upon hearing he has 1m lying idle in his account.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Mukina2
I dey come
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What exactly are you trying to say? Lmaooooo. grin grin grin I no understand shishi.

I've been fine, thank you. But where you go?

I felt yours when you were away for almost a month. I think I even dropped a message in your inbox to check in you.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Kasala don burst >: grin

Lols, while you have a point, you are strongly on a narrative of accepting someone the way they are, it's totally fine, but the business of making money is everyone's business and if a career babe then it's no fault of her own not to suggest any, but also I understand that people like that know how to help others see better even of they can't contribute on that subject matter.

This not just a woman issue as the OP pointed out, everyone should have something to say on vital matters.

Okay, though. Entrepreneurship is not the only way to make money. So I haven't said knowing how to make money is not for everyone. It is business-running that isn't for everyone.

Ah no get anything fitale to say. Wo. Boyfii business go just run down
/kpai/crash if e come ask me for any tips. Mi o raye.

Beloved3:

I felt yours when you were away for almost a month. I think I even dropped a message in your inbox to check in you.
Really?

I probably missed it, but anyway, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2021
debbydams:
I dey come
Hurry
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay, though. Entrepreneurship is not the only way to make money. So I haven't said knowing how to make money is not for everyone. It is business-running that isn't for everyone.

Ah no get anything fitale to say. Wo. Boyfii business go just run down
/kpai/crash if e come ask me for any tips. Mi o raye.

Sure, running business is not for everyone. To your last paragraph, so you na career lady wink
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Dont share your business plan with your girlfriend if u want to succed. But if u are married u can share it with your wife. Mind u some married woman can be refer to as girlfriend because of their mentailty, so before knw the kind of woman u ar sharing ur business plan with before the ruin u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Nazgul: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What exactly are you trying to say? Lmaooooo. grin grin grin I no understand shishi.

I've been fine, thank you. But where you go?
What I say isn't necessary as long as you figured out that I was saying something, that alone is enough to pass my message. tongue

I went to London to see the queen. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
I will tell by boyfriend to invest in bitcoin or fx, if its my husband, he should invest it in Real estate or agricultural value chain
Oh Bitcoin grin madam, Don't even go there angry
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reply? by Bolarineliza202: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A friend of mine told me how his girlfriend reacted when he told her to suggest a good investment or business he can do with 1m...and she was like so you have 1m in your account and I've been begging you for 50k since last week and you couldn't even give to me. You're very wicked and stingy.

She couldn't even suggest any kind of investment for him...she told him to go to hell with his money that she doesn't care.

So back to the question..Ladies lets assume your man was contemplating on what to invest with his 1m and he wants you to advice him what would be your suggestion?

What kind of intelligent business idea can you as a girlfriend come up with for your guy without reacting selfishly upon hearing he has 1m lying idle in his account.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Mukina2
I will advise him to start buying clothes from local places like Ibadan or wherever they will sell at cheaper price that will benefit him.
If he's a serious type he can eventually own a shop from the profit he makes from it and he may finally reside in a stabled environment while ordering instead of going up and down like before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K / . / Undergraduate Ladies Expressed Their Concern Over Good Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.