Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,918 members, 7,821,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. (5124 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Breeze111(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hey guys I think dis guy seriously need help.. I go just narrate d sorry just d way he tell me...

My name is James, am 34years, I relocated to UK four(4) years back, but it seems luck shine on me because late 2019 I meet this British woman though she is older than me, she is 46. So we started dating before you know (madam done fall deeply in love with me). So we decide to get married late this year, atleast is an advantage for me because this we fasten up my permanent residence stuff.. But right now there is a big problem, early this year her daughter pack in to stay with us due to the fact that she and her fiancee had issue that lead to them splitting. ( you know oyinbo and there life style). Omo ever since this girl has bin crushing on me, she say she love my body because am well build(I dey gym shall).she is seriously asking me for sex and she is telling me to leave her mum for her. Infact right now her mum is seriously suspecting something, am so very confused and don't know what to do.
Tau, na so the guy narrate the sorry give me.. I say make I drop here make una help us out....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Wawelexy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
He should bang the hell out of the both of them......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
shocked
Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by FalseProphet1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
I see him sleeping with the daughter, I see her mom finding out, I see the mom having him arrested for drugging and raping her daughter, I see the daughter acknowledging her mom's claims, I see him being deported back to Nigeria, I see poverty and depression taking permanent residence in his life, I see him attempting suicide.

This I have seen.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by fati2001(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see him sleeping with the daughter, I see her mom finding out, I see the mom having him arrested for drugging and raping her daughter, I see the daughter acknowledging her mom's claims, I see him being deported back to Nigeria, I see poverty and depression taking permanent residence in his life, I see him attempting suicide.

This I have seen.

I support you

34 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Tomilola360: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

how many days fasting and prayer for him to avert this tragedy? Prophet Seer

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by thesicilian: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Don't forget to visit your village people when you eventually get deported.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Britboy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

grin
Oga prophet...I hail oooo!
grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Dufil(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
fati2001:

I support you
That false prophet shaaa grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by abouzaid: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
The guy should focus on the mom, he's not there for love or sex but to secure his future therefore those distractions should be avoided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Plut01: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2021

Reach your destination first. Your destination is Permanent residence and accepting that destiny killer offer from her daughter will ruin you.

Be a good lover to the Mom. Bleep her and intentionally let her daughter catch you both doing it[You will notice the positive result of this yourself], if the mother likes your sex game, she might start to considers allowing her daughter a tastewink. If she doesn't nah her problem be that...... But never Bleep that daughter unless the Mom accepts it and you're assured of reaching destination with it.

BTW, the story is another fiction...... A badly written one.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Expresswriter: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
20 minutes sex can ruin his stay in the UK.

Sex is not a crime by law, agreed.

But don't forget that stories can be fabricated to nail him.

I agree with the concerns expressed by @FalseProphet1.

He should look for a way to tell the girl's mother what the girl is trying to do. If he can record his conversation with the girl, better (as evidence to avert denial).

But telling his fiancee should be a LAST resort.

Ultimately, best bet-- he should leave both of them.

On a second note, I have something against the guy's motive which is even a bad one-- he sees the white lady as a means to secure his PR in the UK.

After getting it through her, what happens? Divorce? That guy has serious wahala.

Exploiting people is in itself an evil and bad thing to do.

Why can't he look for a better way to secure his PR?

And it's even possible that he isn't comfortable with their age differences especially considering the fact that he's an African man but he is hiding this because he wants to be a citizen by any means!

At the expense of your reputation and true personality you live a fake life just to get what you want from people. Terrible lifestyle.

Terrible.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by DrayZee: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Bruh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by nokspos: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
lol what did you see in 2015 before we voted buhari ?
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Op run oooo.

I see the hands of village people pulling you back to Nigeria.

Just pretend to be a principle man and let her mother trust you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Brightfab(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Only NwaAmaikpe can do justice to the advice you're seeking for,until he arrives i won't read any other comment.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Crossroad1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
He should have a concrete evidence..
Let the mum know and let her pretend to go out then come back to catch her daughter..
He can as well set up camera and record their conversations

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by illmatic101(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
thesicilian:
Don't forget to visit your village people when you eventually get deported.

Don't mind OP. God put sugar for em mouth him dey there dey look devil wey wear mini skirt dey shake nyash for him.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by fineberry(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
seer of our time...I don laugh tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by azammi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lol cheesy grin is that all you see
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Lamanii22(f): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You saw this one true true

6 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
grin grin grin Guy.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
This one no be my meal. Awon ti IgĂșn foreign women, oya, come and deal with this. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Clarity comes after you cum and the action will boomerang!

Bro, focus on the mother!!! Pussy is nothing!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by MufasaLion: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Op run oooo.

I see the hands of village people pulling you back to Nigeria.

Just pretend to be a principle man and let her mother trust you

There's nothing like village people.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Crossroad1:
He should have a concrete evidence..
Let the mum know and let her pretend to go out then come back to catch her daughter..
He can as well set up camera and record their conversations

The guy is in a bad spot. He shouldn't tell the mother anything yet. A smart man should have a recorded evidence and keep it. He knows the woman aleady and how she'd react to such allegations whether truth or false. He should move his pawn when he knows the time is right.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Another episode of Things That Never Happened

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Breeze111(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
I swear... Even me won die for laugh here
Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Depressed101: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Breeze111:
Hey guys I think dis guy seriously need help.. I go just narrate d sorry just d way he tell me...

My name is James, am 34years, I relocated to UK four(4) years back, but it seems luck shine on me because late 2019 I meet this British woman though she is older than me, she is 46. So we started dating before you know (madam done fall deeply in love with me). So we decide to get married late this year, atleast is an advantage for me because this we fasten up my permanent residence stuff.. But right now there is a big problem, early this year her daughter pack in to stay with us due to the fact that she and her fiancee had issue that lead to them splitting. ( you know oyinbo and there life style). Omo ever since this girl has bin crushing on me, she say she love my body because am well build(I dey gym shall).she is seriously asking me for sex and she is telling me to leave her mum for her. Infact right now her mum is seriously suspecting something, am so very confused and don't know what to do.
Tau, na so the guy narrate the sorry give me.. I say make I drop here make una help us out....
you will end up loosing both of them, stick with the older one until you get your permanent residence... The younger one has options, and can leave you at anytime, and also she's lusting after your body and does not love you...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by yuping(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
See sex, see deportation choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by Khd95(m): 3:06am On Aug 29, 2021
You don't know what to do, and you said you 34

Well you can try to catch or kill both birds with one hand/stone and loose the two birds

Be wise and avoid that her daughter, somebody that was sent packing from her guy wants you to leave her mom for her and you are here asking dumb questions

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Daughter Is Seriously Asking Me For Sex/what Should I Do.. by motymop: 3:33am On Aug 29, 2021
So you will soon be homeless because of sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? / Disrespect And Relationships / What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.