Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ (67591 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by generalwo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Themandator:

More light won't do empty person like you any good

All over this thread is the information that there is a difference between model and registration number but people who refuse light still won't agree

There is no model of aircraft labeled B 1707.... The number is a plate number used to identify planes in operation just like car plate numbers but ignoramuses still won't learn and move on

Why do you reckon that the only picture that keeps coming on is the same Chinese aircraft? Did the airline manufacturer the aircraft?
.... Corrections taken..... U don't have to sound like a broken record about it..... I'm sure you've found yourself in such a position before.... So no need forming wole soyinka over an argument that doesn't concern u or me!
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by treatise: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Even after googling you couldn't even understand what you Googled cheesy

I have helped you circle it grin

Thanks so much for writing the Google algorithm.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by oneMalik: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
what's the argument about ? Nigerians and dragging !
FarahAideed:

Xiamen Air is an airline that had a Boeing 737 with registration B1707...a planes models is different from it's registration number just like your car model is different from plate number
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
treatise:

Thanks so much for writing the Google algorithm.

What has algorithm have to do with understanding a picture your posted here yourself ..
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Funflipper: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

That's more like it even though I doubt ...No one has ever registered an A350 in Nigeria ..the A350 is not a small plane

I didn't say it was registered in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Funflipper:

I didn't say it was registered in Nigeria.

Tunde Bakare cannot afford an A350....please let's stop fooling around ..Do you know what that aircraft is ...It's the rival to the Boeing 787 dreamliner and cost over a 150 million dollars ...Tunde Bakare can't afford it and he never bought one ..
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Funflipper: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Themandator:

In which country on earth did he register the airbus as B 1707

The plane is owned by Hainan airlines.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Funflipper: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Tunde Bakare cannot afford an A350....please let's stop fooling around ..Do you know what that aircraft is ...It's the rival to the Boeing 787 dreamliner and cost over a 150 million dollars ...Tunde Bakare can't afford it and he never bought one ..

I never said tunde bakare own an A350. I was only trying to enlighten somebody that the B-1070 is not an aircraft model but a registration belonging to an airbus A350.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Funflipper:

I never said tunde bakare own an A350. I was only trying to enlighten somebody that the B-1070 is not an aircraft model but a registration belonging to an airbus A350.

Ohhhhhh ..now I get ..I am sorry I misunderstood

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by leofab(f): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2021
webhead:
These "red flags" doesn't mean that God or Hell does not exist.
yes in our minds
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by valoky22(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2021
kestolove95:
two useless god of men
As in eeh!
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by nedekid: 5:25am On Aug 30, 2021
donbachi:
There was...check B-1707
There is no such aircraft as a B-1707.
What you have for that number is an aircraft registration.
Eg you buy a benz C300 (car brand and model).
Abj12gki (car registration number).

Possibly the pastor meant a Boeing 707 aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by nedekid: 5:34am On Aug 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga, he can afford it. Find out how aircraft financing works. Abi do you think airlines drop $150m per aircraft cash money?
Meanwhile the koko is after getting the aircraft, how he puts it to use to pay his financing dues. Aha, herein lies the yawa. Is he going to use it for an airline etc or park it for personal use. He clearly stated he cannot have a plane that will cost him but rather workout money.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by nedekid: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2021
generalwo:
.... Hope the attached clears your doubt... Don't say something doesn't exist when you don't know about it... That you have never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist..... That's why you have a smart phone.... Use it! Make a research before you make conclusions!
Lolz, oga correct yourself.
There is no such aircraft.
What you have there is the registration number. Just like you have your car registration.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by nedekid: 5:38am On Aug 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

I have come to accept Low IQ is very endemic in Nigeria ...stop embarrassing yourself man cheesy
grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by nedekid: 5:41am On Aug 30, 2021
mofedamijo:
I can't believe some so called graduates are actually arguing with FarahAideed. Lol so people don't know the difference between a planes registration number and the manufacturer??

Someone even said there are plenty B-1707 in the world.... Lol, they want to kill the Air traffic controller, and the flight dispatcher.

Modafuckas googled and saw B-1707, and assumed that is a plane. OMG. Now I see why a lot of stupid people abound on this forum.
I taya.
Public celebration of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2021
nedekid:

Oga, he can afford it. Find out how aircraft financing works. Abi do you think airlines drop $150m per aircraft cash money?
Meanwhile the koko is after getting the aircraft, how he puts it to use to pay his financing dues. Aha, herein lies the yawa. Is he going to use it for an airline etc or park it for personal use. He clearly stated he cannot have a plane that will cost him but rather workout money.

I am very well grounded in all type of aircraft acquisition protocols from out right , wet and dry ( we do this on the side ) and I I can tell you that he cannot smell an A350 in any scenario even if it's a lease he is looking for ..Even for lease he cannot meet the requirements even if he finds one available ... You think it's some ATR 42 or or 25 year old Boeing we are taling about here ?.. Even Air peace has not been able to lay it's hands on one and had too settle for a 26 year old 777-300 for it's long haul routes ..I will appreciate it if you guys stop arguing with me in something I am very experienced in

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by tomju2(f): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:
Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

No dey abuse men of God cos two female bears fit come kill you.

Two females bears will not come because they are "men of god" not "men of God" . There's a difference!
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by dreamwords: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2021
neyobills:

If u are still arguing after seeing it’s a Boeing 737 in black and white then sorry you actually need more help than u can find here on this forum
you quote the wrong guy o grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by generalwo(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2021
nedekid:

Lolz, oga correct yourself.
There is no such aircraft.
What you have there is the registration number. Just like you have your car registration.
..... Noted sir... Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
generalwo:
.. With your high intelligence you still dey nairaland dey find wetin kee your PA...... Odehhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What do imagine would have been your fate if you were to be somebody's lawyer and you made this dumb presentation, going as far as presenting evidence with B 1707 Clearly marked as Registration number in your own evidence?

Na to kill u na.. Hence my advise 4 u to just go and die because intelligent MATA NO B 4 UR TYPE OF PERSON

Haba... You went to Google, searched out picture with B 1707 boldly explained as reg number and you still debating against it

You even added research in your epistle, meaning you researched and got the information but could not interpret it yet argued against

Please kill yourself if you have any honour
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by generalwo(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Themandator:

What do imagine would have been your fate if you were to be somebody's lawyer and you made this dumb presentation, going as far as presenting evidence with B 1707 Clearly marked as Registration number in your own evidence?

Na to kill u na.. Hence my advise 4 u to just go and die because intelligent MATA NO B 4 UR TYPE OF PERSON

Haba... You went to Google, searched out picture with B 1707 boldly explained as reg number and you still debating against it

Please kill yourself if you have any honour
.... If you dad had killed himself, he would have saved the world the pains of having a senseless maggot like you roaming around but no, the idiot just won't die. He chose to bang your silly mum with wreckless abandon. Now see the pains he's causing the world...... HE-DIOT. u think say na only you get mouth. Other people corrected me politely and I accepted their corrections and even thanked them but as for you, devil will continue to play gamble with your wheat infested brain since you think the only way to correct someone is to insult him.... Useless son of a mad gay!
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
generalwo:
.... Corrections taken..... U don't have to sound like a broken record about it..... I'm sure you've found yourself in such a position before.... So no need forming wole soyinka over an argument that doesn't concern u or me!

I cannot for the life of me argue what I don't understand going as far as claiming that I have been using it

2 ears, 2 eyes and one mouth... Use them in that order... When you don't understand d use your eyes and ears first before your mouth otherwise you will always end up making a fool of yourself in gatherings
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2021
generalwo:
.... If you dad had killed himself, he would have saved the world the pains of having a senseless maggot like you roaming around but no, the idiot just won't die. He chose to bang your silly mum with wreckless abandon. Now see the pains he's causing the world...... HE-DIOT. u think say na only you get mouth. Other people corrected me politely and I accepted their corrections and even thanked them but as for you, devil will continue to play gamble with your wheat infested brain since you think the only way to correct someone is to insult him.... Useless son of a mad gay!

Lool why would you argue confidently something you don't know, wetin u no understand.. Why?

Mr. Or miss, you just have to kill yourself.. Honestly, you need to die if you were from places with personal integrity like Japan.. I repeat.. Kill yourself.. Get a knife and slit your throat
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by generalwo(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Themandator:

I cannot for the life of me argue what I don't understand going as far as claiming that I have been using it

2 ears, 2 eyes and one mouth... Use them in that order... When you don't understand d use your eyes and ears first before your mouth otherwise you will always end up making a fool of yourself in gatherings
.....odehhhhhhhh..... Point noted.... Thanks
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by generalwo(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2021
Themandator:

Lool why would you argue confidently something you don't know, wetin u no understand.. Why?

Mr. Or miss, you just have to kill yourself.. Honestly, you need to die if you were from places with personal integrity like Japan.. I repeat.. Kill yourself.. Get a knife and slit your throat
....well, since I'm not ready to die yet, your slut of a mum can take my place...... Foolish swine!
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2021
generalwo:
....well, since I'm not ready to die yet, your slut of a mum can take my place...... Foolish swine!

Your conduct determines what you deserve... Right now.. You should desire to die more than anything... It is too shameful to this country, your parents and wherever you are from... How can your argue against your own evidence

Won't your father disown you if he was to be present during your presentation
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by generalwo(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Themandator:

Your conduct determines what you deserve... Right now.. You should desire to die more than anything... It is too shameful to this country, your parents and wherever you are from... How can your argue against your own evidence

Won't your father disown you if he was to be present during your presentation
...... If only you knew your dad hates you.....woe betide your lineage..... Keep arguing about the color of your wretched father's balls..... Son of a mad bitch
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
generalwo:
...... If only you knew your dad hates you.....woe betide your lineage..... Keep arguing about the color of your wretched father's balls..... Son of a mad bitch

You have to die.. There is no other compensation for your level of daftness but to ensure you die

Just go and die

If you don't believe me, show your contributions on this plane matter to your father, mother, friends, brother and sisters and your girlfriend because somebody of your level of intelligence doesn't desire to be married

YOU WENT TO RESEARCH ON SOMETHING AND ENDED UP AGAINST YOUR OPINION AS RESEARCH

GUY, YOU MUST DIE... I HAVE TO HELP YOU ON THIS... JUST DIE
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by generalwo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Themandator:

You have to die.. There is no other compensation for your level of daftness but to ensure you die

Just go and die

If you don't believe me, show your contributions on this plane matter to your father, mother, friends, brother and sisters and your girlfriend because somebody of your level of intelligence doesn't desire to be married

YOU WENT TO RESEARCH ON SOMETHING AND ENDED UP AGAINST YOUR OPINION AS RESEARCH

GUY, YOU MUST DIE... I HAVE TO HELP YOU ON THIS... JUST DIE
.......how I wish you knew I don't read any of your comments....come tell your mum to suck on my balls... That fat witch that smells like burnt wire......... Useless gay..... If only you knew your mum has exchanged your destiny for a pair of bathroom slippers...... U will die in your foolishness soon......... Odeeeeeeehhhhhh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.