Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ (67590 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by babzo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
solajacobs:

There is LS 1707.
google is your friend.
https://www.jetphotos.com/info/A32X-1707

No sir, that's an Airbus A321.

The 1707 you see there is an MSN
Manufacturer's Serial Number. A unique number assigned to all planes by the manufacturer .
That's aside from the registration number that Aviation authorities give to a plane.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by ransomed: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bakare has mocked pastor Adeboye before, mocking Oyedepo is not an issue.
Latter rain assembly to Global citadel is change of nomenclature. He has only one fold to supervise in Nigeria and in the entire universe. You cannot compare him with a shepherd with folds in over twenty African countries, Europe, America and rest of the world. The folds in Nigeria alone is over Twenty thousand hence, the need for private jet for easy and timely transit.
Oyedepo is not a friend of Buhari government, but Bakare packaged Buhari and unleashed him on us.
You tore his book because it does not agree with your view of God's way of manifesting His supremacy. Write your rejoinder to correct him or at least correct his error.
Tunde is a trained lawyer who usually sees God's things from the legal point of view and not the omnipotent capacity.
He should convert his plane to personal use instead of making mockery of others.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Kay25(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
pastor tunde bakare needs to grow up and stop thinking he knows better than everyone the same man who tool Sam adeyemi to court on land issues..is it in scriptures as a christian to take your fellow co-labourer to court ?he should go make peace with God and leave biko nu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by adelaja70(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

That's the registration number of the plane not the model ..the plane is your picture is a Boeing 737 - 800 model owned by Xiamen Air it was bought brand new by Xiamen Air 15 years ago and has been in their service since then till date ..Guess what the aircraft has never visited Nigeria.

On a serious note you guys need to hone your your IQ ohhh cheesy..how do you make it through day to day activities with this kind of thinking cheesy
IF i dey beside you, the blow wey i go land for that your coconut head.. Aswear, you go dey spell your names backwards.which kain ekuke be dis?
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Funflipper:

The plane he is talking about is an Airbus A350 with registration B-1707.

That's more like it even though I doubt ...No one has ever registered an A350 in Nigeria ..the A350 is not a small plane
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
sabreal:

Somebody asked as tile in the other thread, that why no power as of old. Now we can see the answer in this thread.

We now politics even with the thinks of God. The man of God continuously been using his altar for political discourse. This is another distraction.

Nearly will you hear about the messages of salvation, discipleship, holy spirit, hell, kingdom of God.

Rather, you hear about pray for the cursed leaders, miracle alerts, private jet and all sorts of junks from the so call god of men

Truly end is here

How many of the messages from both of them have you listened to before concluding that it is consistently about leaders and curse and bla bla

Do you think the members of both men led churches are simpleton who can be fed just about anything as messages?

No matter what you have achieved in life...whether spiritual or material, there are thousands in Bishop Oyedepo led Winners that are far ahead of you and the Same applies to Latter Rain

There are men and women and young boys and girls in both churches that a thousand more year added to your current life, you will never scratch their present status...not their tomorrow but their today...

Do you imagine that such persons can be gathered in thousands just to curse one leader or somebody else

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by RightToReject(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
babzo:

Bro, that's the tail number. Just like cars have plate number.

No two planes in the world have the same tail number. It's used to uniquely register planes.

The plane you are looking at is a Boeing 737.

There's something called "technicality." Once more, Pst. Tunde was right on his mention about b- 1707. There are more than one b- 1707 of Boeing 737-85C aircraft, and he could have bought a used one from Xiamen Air that owns its right of use from Boeing, assuming that he literally owns one as claimed. So, the dialogue isn't about whether b-1707 is a model of Boeing or a make of an aircraft in general or whether his assertion of owning one "literally" is true.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
adelaja70:

IF i dey beside you, the blow wey i go land for that your coconut head.. Aswear, you go dey spell your names backwards.which kain ekuke be dis?

What is point ? You have not said anything sensible like the typical dullard you probably are .. There iS noth like Boeing B1707 ... And if you were near you would probably be working for me and screaming yes sir and if it's raw strength I am sure I am far stronger than you are and I have better experience in fighting than you could ever dream off...Just move on and look for dull people like yourself to play with

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Funflipper:

The plane he is talking about is an Airbus A350 with registration B-1707.

In which country on earth did he register the airbus as B 1707
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by NotKnown: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
silibaba:

At least, he has written his name among those who acquired one some time ago.

so it is an achievement.

It does not change the fact that I GET AM BEFORE NO BE PROPERTY.

If you are always praised for what you did or had yesterday, it means you haven't done or have anything today.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

There's something called "technicality." Once more, Pst. Tunde was right on his mention about b- 1707. There are more than one b- 1707 of Boeing 737-85C aircraft, and he could have bought a used one from Xiamen Air that owns its right of use from Boeing, assuming that he literally owns one as claimed. So, the dialogue isn't about whether b-1707 is a model of Boeing or a make of an aircraft in general or whether his assertion of owning one "literally" is true.

The Chinese Air line couldn't have more than one B 1707.... NA PLATE NUMBER... IT CAN'T BE 2 ANYWHERE ON EARTH...NA TRACKING NUMBER ASSIGNED TO ONE PLANE....E DEY SHOW FOR RADAR SAY NA SO SO MOTOR...PLANE...DEY COME SO......SO E NO FIT BE 2 SO THAT AIRPORT CONTROL NO GO CONFUSE DEM SELVES

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

There is no plane called 1707

Lol, clown, this is why buhari is your president in that country, no room for research, google is very easy to use these days, just type 1707, gbam, in 10 seconds you won’t be writing this so boldly.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by miqos02(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
youngpresidooo:
he has more than one branch
name the branch locations sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?

Just research
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Lol, clown, this is why buhari is your president in that country, no room for research, google is very easy to use these days, just type 1707, gbam, in 10 seconds you won’t be writing this so boldly.

Stop embarrassing yourself please cheesy. I dare you to show me any Aircraft model called B1707

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Just research

Please help me research
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Gist1234(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't have anything to say. Make God judge them
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Krismas(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
peacefulworld01:

Hello,would you love to know the truth about the bible and its true teachings?
I would love to send you an email so that we can actually discuss if you are interested
Thanks
coolWhy not discuss the discussion HERE? The guy doesn’t know the difference btw truth and NEGRITUDE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Krismas(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

That's more like it even though I doubt ...No one has ever registered an A350 in Nigeria ..the A350 is not a small plane
grin I believe u FarahAideed. Chai! It’s like Tunde Bakare they blow lie! Admin. Pls call bakare out over his fake plane claims. He MUST clarify himself
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by optimus106(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

There is no plane called 1707

Illiterate...?
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
When the spirit of God left Saul, an evil spirit entered.
This man Bakare, who obviously doesn't have the spirit of God in him, someone who keeps succeeding at making unbelievers mock God because of him, who's not worthy of being called a pastor is trying to take a swipe at a man who aside being successful as a man of God, has been able to build two of the best universities in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Okhuadams(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
GenesisForums:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/pastor-bakare-mocks-bishop-oyedepo-%E2%80%98making-noise-about-his-private-jet%E2%80%99
j Jelosy after all no b him money him take buy am when God blesses a man it is very necessary for he or she ti make boast of it.after all apostle Paul boasted that he laboured more than the rest of the drciples. Oga buy ur own

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?

There is Mr, a simple googling would have saved u this embarrassment.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Oracleforce: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
This pastor Bakare is confused...
Instead of facing the primary assignment of pastoring the flocks and nurture them....he is outdated and dry ....now, he has started throwing stones at another man of God...
And meanwhile, he must be aware that Christians and the Christian community in Nigeria have more enemies than nowadays than for him to add more burden of the enemies of the bodies of Christ....
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by tosinosam(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
All I know is my eyes is so very much open and can't be manipulated again by the so-called prophets. Am not blaming anybody but it's best I remain neutral to stuffs like this.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Calitoscassius(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
They are both thieves and scammers, peddlers of false hopes, false miracles and so called spiritual money alerts..
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Calitoscassius(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
I feel sorry for their gullible ignorant worshippers.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Oshios4christ(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
optimus106:

Illiterate...?

Instead of you to enlighten your self for free you resort to insult cheesy..oh boy learn oooo
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
DonMarkuzi:

There is Mr, a simple googling would have saved u this embarrassment.

Stop embarrassing yourself mister man

I dare you to show me the aircraft model called B-1707

I don't need to Google anything about any aircraft , I have known so much about aircrafts before even google was founded
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Qc1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Boeing 1707
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Qc1:

Boeing 1707.

Please na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy please ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.