Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ (67583 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by mofedamijo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
I can't believe some so called graduates are actually arguing with FarahAideed. Lol so people don't know the difference between a planes registration number and the manufacturer??

Someone even said there are plenty B-1707 in the world.... Lol, they want to kill the Air traffic controller, and the flight dispatcher.

Modafuckas googled and saw B-1707, and assumed that is a plane. OMG. Now I see why a lot of stupid people abound on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by VerifiedStalin: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
I've done a thorough research on this model issue and my conclusion is a B-1707 is a tail number or registration number, no more no less. No such thing as Boeing B-1707.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
BassReeves:

Maybe that's what he bought, a Boeing 737-85C Aircraft
As he mentioned in the interview that it was bought for business and in spite of it, he still flies commercial airlines because they are cheaper

He has no business owning a private jet unless he is a fool.

His ministry is not on the same level as Bishop Oyedepo's

In Nigeria alone, he has over 20,000 branches.... I doubt if Latter Rain is up to 5 on earth... Where else does he need to fly jet to, occasional invite to preach somewhere?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by mofedamijo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
I've done a thorough research on this model issue and my conclusion is a B-1707 is a tail number or registration number, no more no less. No such thing as Boeing B-1707

Honestly, this forum is filled with blocked heads. I can't believe they took a registration number as the aircraft maker..... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Qc1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Please na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy please ooooooo

I was recruited by CAE directly from school (Rosemont Tech.) in Montreal, QC. I was one of their bright young machinist back then. I know about plans too. grin

B-1707 is actually a Boeing 737 variant grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by tishbite41(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Stop embarrassing yourself mister man

I dare you to show me the aircraft model called B-1707

I don't need to Google anything about any aircraft , I have known so much about aircrafts before even google was founded
Reply so classic and savage

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Tunde Bakare is very sound. If he says he bought 1707 and he mentioned he used it for business, then, it has to be Boeing. And he might have let it out to one of those powerful airlines. It may not even get to Nigeria. Tunde is very smart, and there are many businesses this man has engaged in.

He said God sent him to build only one branch which is in Oregun. If he wants to compete with Oyedepo building many churches, he has the capacity. This is one thing I know about him. And yes, I know a long time that Tunde and Oyedepo are age mates. But really he looks more energetic. I dont attend any of their churches, but if I have to choose one, I will choose Tunde Bakare.

God's word is for multitude.... God cannot limit him to one branch because it is not scriptural.. It is faith and capacity that keeps him in one branch

One branch is a proof that the word is not growing in him because if the word grows, the multitude will also grow until one brach won't be able to hold them together

When the good is increased so will the eater.... The word has not increased in him... Ecc 5 v 11

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Raphaeldhero(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

There is no plane called 1707

Young man,What do you know about jets??
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by kraftysprouts: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

He meant he acquired the year 1707

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Raphaeldhero:

Young man,What do you know about jets??

Everything as in everything
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by silibaba: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
NotKnown:

It does not change the fact that I GET AM BEFORE NO BE PROPERTY.

If you are always praised for what you did or had yesterday, it means you haven't done or have anything today.

maybe he disposed it after finding out is not of importance to him and his church.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Qc1:

I was recruited by CAE directly from school (Rosemont Tech.) in Montreal, QC. I was one of their bright young machinist back then. I know about plans too. grin

B-1707 is actually a Boeing 737 variant grin

There is no variant of Boeing 737 called 1707..

Boeing 737 has series ..below are all the series of the 737 model

737 - 100 ( Classic)
737 - 200( classic)
737- 300( classic)
737- 400( Classic)
737- 500 ( classic)
737- 600 (NG)
737- 700 ( NG)
737 -800 ( NG )
737- 900 ( NG)

737 - Max ----

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by barcaboi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Una get brain una no go use am cheesy

Abeg stop embarrassing yourself in confidence cheesy cheesy
U no go hear; agidi po
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Qc1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

There is no variant of Boeing 737 called 1707..

Boeing 737 has series ..below are all the series of the 737 model

737 - 100 ( Classic)
737 - 200( classic)
737- 300( classic)
737- 400( Classic)
737- 500 ( classic)
737- 600 (NG)
737- 700 ( NG)
737 -800 ( NG )
739- 900 ( NG)

737 - Max ----

You misunderstood me.

The mentioned B-1707 in this narrative is actually a Boeing 737 variant meaning it's one of those you listed above. To be clear on this, the B-1707 is just a registration of one of those variant. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by ylaa(f): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
So Tunde Bakare can open his mouth to talk about pa Oyedepo instead of burying his head in shame for imposing buhari on Nigerians in the name of hearing from God.
If I curse Bakare now people who won't understand where I am coming from will term it as insult.
I leave him to his shame. Sebi save Nigeria group don die.Ojota too don rest.
I leave for God to judge

quote author=GenesisForums post=105264163]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/pastor-bakare-mocks-bishop-oyedepo-%E2%80%98making-noise-about-his-private-jet%E2%80%99[/quote]
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Emelyluv(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Are you sitting at your local home to conclude that..
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emelyluv:

Are you sitting at your local home to conclude that..

No I am speaking from a position of authority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Druss(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
DIY. Google can help

I checked Google and couldn't see it. I am actually curious as to how the plane looks like.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by saxokay(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
this our religion leaders self

so daddy bakare now prefer to bash another pastor rather than teaching is members d undiluted word of God

with every honour in my heart this is not d best way to guide the faith

u as a believer if your colleague is not doing well why can't you pray for him instead of criticising him

what type of Christianity are practicing it's well

may God restore is church
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Ceufinish: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
We can get the blessings via these men of God and leave out other minor issues. Here is one you can partake of

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by ndidibabe(f): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
potent5:
Bakare is just envious of a fellow wayo pastor . Simple.

A man that behaves and talks as if he has a bipolar disorder.

Today he will praise bad governance, then he will turn round to criticize it the next day, another day he will say he is taking over as next president, the next day he will say he has formed a shadow government, bla bla bla.

He and Chris Okotie are suffering from the same mental state.
Unfortunately, people attend this Church..
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by neyobills: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

That number u see there is the registration number ...the plane you posted is a Boeing 737

Lol I can’t just stop laughing here,no need to trade banters with such ignorant yet stubborn people,you have shown him in white and black that it’s a Boeing 737 yet he refuses to learn,why not just let them wallow in their ignorance,these days I have learnt to stop arguing with such ignorant Nigerians,even if they say 1+1 is 32 I agree just to have my peace and sanity
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Stop embarrassing yourself please cheesy. I dare you to show me any Aircraft model called B1707

Did I mention B 1707?
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Did I mention B 1707?

Okay no hex ..please me the aircraft model called 1707 u saw in Google?

Is it this one cheesy

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by dreamwords: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Your low IQ is actually the problem here cheesy

Even the picture you are posting as proof verifies my position yet you posted it cheesy

Oya look at the place I circled red
I didn't know ur coconut head is even bigger than I thought,
What's the different between 9ja and Nigeria
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by neyobills: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
dreamwords:

I didn't know ur coconut head is even bigger than I thought,
What's the different between 9ja and Nigeria

If u are still arguing after seeing it’s a Boeing 737 in black and white then sorry you actually need more help than u can find here on this forum
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by highoctane: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
babzo:

There is no such aircraft as Boeing B-1701. It has never existed.

Check Boeings website or Wikipedia and see all the planes they ever made.
Boeing B+1707 fall into Boeing 737 series tail labels
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by fof1: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
GenesisForums:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/28/pastor-bakare-mocks-bishop-oyedepo-%E2%80%98making-noise-about-his-private-jet%E2%80%99

Empty Tatters...Egocentric Personalities are Proud Fellows and such may Damned b4 God...Our Lord is No Respecter of Persons,Pls. These Preachers are Self inflicting Fighters IN-HOUSE. Some are Title Carriers without honour of Grace anymore...We should be very Careful how we lead the Flocks of God today...Judgement Day is Coming.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Bngf: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fake pastors
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Lugianostar(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
It doesn't make any difference for crying out loud. why are we making mockery of the Christan faith due to personal knowledge. Believing & Having faith ,salavation, showing love and personal relationship with Christ really matters. Anionting oil is part of the belief system. The private jet issue is just a dot neccessarily not to be dotted. The blessings of God makes a way for a man it adds no sorrow. Whether you testify about what Christ did for you or not it is feasible for all to see amd the Glory goes to him.

Stop making mockery of yourself please as i don't believe much on our Christian leaders any longer as they are concern about their personal gains.....!!! Bible is our reference point and Christ Jesus our personal saviour.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by fof1: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
donbachi:
ok.

Always humble urself to Learn what U don't know about...so we reduce Stupidity or Foolishness in d Public Space. Sheepishly taking whatever U hear or read from ur Pastirs without questioning is Clear Highway to HELLFIRE. Examine All Things in d Light of Truth Always,Pls.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by BrainSanitizer: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.