Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ (67593 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

I'm not the cause of your frustration and low IQ. Stop yarning trash, and scram and look for small-minded people like you to exchange words with.

Oga you are the one with Low IQ oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by joceey(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?
There is oga stop arguing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by ismodiwa(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Which kind religion be this??
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by DonroxyII: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Xiamen Air is an airline that had a Boeing 737 with registration B1707...a planes models is different from it's registration number just like your car model is different from plate number
Shut Up, that's what the pastor is referring to ... Brain dey worry you !

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by youngpresidooo: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Tunde Bakare is very sound. If he says he bought 1707 and he mentioned he used it for business, then, it has to be Boeing. And he might have let it out to one of those powerful airlines. It may not even get to Nigeria. Tunde is very smart, and there are many businesses this man has engaged in.

He said God sent him to build only one branch which is in Oregun. If he wants to compete with Oyedepo building many churches, he has the capacity. This is one thing I know about him. And yes, I know a long time that Tunde and Oyedepo are age mates. But really he looks more energetic. I dont attend any of their churches, but if I have to choose one, I will choose Tunde Bakare.
he has more than one branch
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by ipobarethieves: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2021
sad Oyedepo I knw so well will not answer this confused man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by NairaMaster1(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

There is no plane called 1707

I wanted to say this but I said no need.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by francisco327: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=FarahAideed post=105264837]

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?[/quote
you fool why not Google it and find out if there is b-1707 or not
]
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2021
DonroxyII:
Shut Up, that's what the pastor is referring to ... Brain dey worry you !

Well even at that , the Boeing 737-800 with Registration B1707 has never been to Nigeria since it was made 15 years ago and infact it has been with just one owner which is Xiamen Air of China .

The average IQ in Nigeria is 65 and thats considered a form of mental retardation by most experts so I forgive U cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by RightToReject(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga you are the one with Low IQ oo cheesy

People like you like arguing needlessly. Once more, Pst. Tunde didn't make a mistake with his assertion of owning a b1707 because b1707 is part of Boeing 737-85C aircraft.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by DonroxyII: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Abeg take your low IQ away from me ..no wonder Nigeria is in such a mess ..most of you are empty heads and you are not even prepared to learn
You are the number one problem in Nigeria ... The MOG said he acquired 1707 and you are crying .....
No where was plane model mentioned ... you stewpidly added that one yourself...... ur left nyansh for the trolling !!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by maxzzo1(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Bakare one of those that sold lies to Nigerians about Buhari, I don't take such people serious

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Olodo plenti for here oo. So, you've never heard of A36 - N-1707 series? The acronym is simply called 1707, just like when you say S21 instead of saying Samsung galaxy S21. Some people like you even liked your ignorant post. Naija youth shaa

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Dapson73(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Do you think the man will come to the public to make false claim?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

People like you like arguing needlessly. Once more, Pst. Tunde didn't make a mistake with his assertion of owing a b1707 because b1707 is part of Boeing 737-85C aircraft.

You keep proving to me how dull your are cheesy

1707 part of Boeing 737 aircraft how?

B1707 is the registration number of Boeing 737 -800 aircraft owned by Xiamen airline of China ...and guess what Xiamen Air bought that aircraft brand new and it has never left their ownership nor ever visited Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by DonroxyII: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Well even at that , the Boeing 737-800 with Registration B1707 has never been to Nigeria since it was made 15 years ago and infact it has been with just one owner which is Xiamen Air of China .

The average IQ in Nigeria is 65 and thats considered a form of mental retardation by most experts so I forgive U cheesy
He said he lent it out for business and decided to board commercial which is way cheaper.....

Where did he lent to ? ......

65 is B ... that's something....

I give you zero because you ain't Smart nor Intelligent grin ..... Big English with little brain cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2021
BassReeves:

Is he as busy as Oyedepo? How many church branch has bakare?

Can he afford to maintain a private jet? He should accept realities that Oyedepo is far way bigger than him.

He always attack the man but he has never answered him. That's maturity.

Maybe that's what he bought, a Boeing 737-85C Aircraft
As he mentioned in the interview that it was bought for business and in spite of it, he still flies commercial airlines because they are cheaper

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2021
BassReeves:

Is he as busy as Oyedepo? How many church branch has bakare?

Can he afford to maintain a private jet? He should accept realities that Oyedepo is far way bigger than him.

He always attack the man but he has never answered him. That's maturity.

Maybe that's what he bought, a Boeing 737-85C Aircraft
As he mentioned in the interview that it was bought for business and in spite of it, he still flies commercial airlines because they are cheaper
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by asamwababy: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

The low IQ in Nigeria is really a problem cheesy

That a Boeing 737 please

Brother, you can now see there is a big problem with education in this country coupled with poor sense of reasoning and understanding.

We have a lot of graduates with low IQ roaming the streets.Acadamic excellence at times does not mean smartness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Eriokanmi: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Dapson73:

Do you think the man will come to the public to make false claim?
Don't mind the ignorant soul. There's A36 - N-1707 series. The acronym is simply 1707. The man was right

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by DonroxyII: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Olodo plenti for here oo. So, you've never heard of A36 - N-1707 series? The acronym is simply called 1707, just like when you say S21 instead of saying Samsung galaxy S21. Some people like you even liked your ignorant post. Naija youth shaa
He is trolling ...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Temidaryour: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2021
I no sure u go school...check ur internet
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:

See how you are confidently talking about something you are not well versed in cheesy Kai NIGERIANs cheesy.. first and foremost he clearly said B -1707 and secondly the only Aircraft model called the A36 is light single engine Turbo prop made by Beech craft and it never had anything like N1707 series cheesy

Some of you are just outright dumb cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2021
joceey:

There is oga stop arguing abeg.

See go and fix your low IQ and stop disturbing me ..even the picture you posted clearly states the aircraft is a Boeing 737 . Yet you still want to argue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Temidaryour:
I no sure u go school...check ur internet

Abeg take your low IQ away cheesy..stop embarrassing yourself man ...Oya please show me the plane cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Druss(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Who is it made by? Could you share a link so we can see the spec?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by RightToReject(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

You keep proving to me how dull your are cheesy

1707 part of Boeing 737 aircraft how?

B1707 is the registration number of Boeing 737 -800 aircraft owned by Xiamen airline of China ...and guess what Xiamen Air bought that aircraft brand new and it has never left their ownership nor ever visited Nigeria

Argue all you like, b1707 has been in existence for many years. Now I know that your blind argument is based on the little information you garnered from the surface of Google.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by potent5(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Nuelito:
Hmmm
My brother, the thing is annoying.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2021
DonroxyII:
He said he lent it out for business and decided to board commercial which is way cheaper.....

Where did he lent to ? ......

65 is B ... that's something....

I give you zero because you ain't Smart nor Intelligent grin ..... Big English with little brain cheesy

Oga my IQ has been consistently above 150 wink

I just told you Xiamen Air bought the plane brand new 15 years ago and it's still with them them and you still come ask " who did he lent to". cheesy

Oga the correct phrasing for the question is

Who did he lend to ? Not even lent

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by omoadeleye(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by peacefulworld01(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2021
donnie:
Nigerian pastors are great promoters of white supremacy. I'm done listening them... I only pray for them as fellow children of YAKUBI/Jacob.

Ancient depiction of King David (below).
White Jesus began in the 1500s as a strategy by Rome to conquer and enslave you forever. White man will always be your God as long as white Jesus is your God.

The first bible was in Ethiopia 800 years before your KJV. And Ethiopia was never colonized. Does it make sense now?

SEE... White people didn't write the bible:
https://www.nairaland.com/6724572/white-people-didnt-write-bible#105268856
Hello,would you love to know the truth about the bible and its true teachings?
I would love to send you an email so that we can actually discuss if you are interested
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.