Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? (1482 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Babaken(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
So even in this present Nigeria economy hardship and killing you blaming someone for forgetting your birthday. Report her to buhari so that he submit her name to fulani herdsmen rubbish.
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
What's the difference between boyfriend and husband in this case?

Except you mean a bedmate or friends with benefits.

@OP:

Check if they forgot theirs; it is not reasonable to have issues with someone who forgot his/her own birthday because they forgot yours.

If birthdays are so important to you, sing it to them before the day or make a worthy mention of it afterwards.

As the partner who sees nothing special in birthdays, learn to celebrate your partner on their day if they like it loud.

That's where love, compromise & teachability comes to play for both parties.
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Made619(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kobicove:
Who cares? undecided
lol
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Made619(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
apostle96:
It happened to me in the month of June
I didn't allow that to hurt me sha..as I myself didn't make a thing out of my birthday
On god
wow but did it change the way you see your partner??
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Made619(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
To me,e don already be like normal thing....Even to her, It has also become a normal thing.....There are certain things that shouldn't be taken too serious.... So long there's understanding and love that keeps the both of you going,I don't think it'd be necessary to quarrel or pick up a fight simply because your partner forgot your birthday....

My own gf,na when my birthday don pass like two weeks or more already,na then she go shout--"Ehhhhhhh,why you no remind me na undecided
wow wish I've your kinda mind oh....I kinda take things serious.
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Made619(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Babaken:
So even in this present Nigeria economy hardship and killing you blaming someone for forgetting your birthday. Report her to buhari so that he submit her name to fulani herdsmen rubbish.
Bros b calming down biko
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Made619(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
bukatyne:
What's the difference between boyfriend and husband in this case?

Except you mean a bedmate or friends with benefits.

@OP:

Check if they forgot theirs; it is not reasonable to have issues with someone who forgot his/her own birthday because they forgot yours.

If birthdays are so important to you, sing it to them before the day or make a worthy mention of it afterwards.

As the partner who sees nothing special in birthdays, learn to celebrate your partner on their day if they like it loud.

That's where love, compromise & teachability comes to play for both parties.
Madan B are you saying you won't take it to heart if your partner forgets your birthday? or you don't take birthdays serious like most ladies do?
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Made619:
Madan B are you saying you won't take it to heart if your partner forgets your birthday? or you don't take birthdays serious like most ladies do?

If my husband is in the habit of forgetting birthdays, I wouldn't take it to heart so much if he forgot mine.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Made619(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
bukatyne:

If my husband is in the habit of forgetting birthdays, I wouldn't take it to heart so much if he forgot mine.
wow you have a string mind oh
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by KingClown(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
I can't even believe that a hard guy like me would contribute to this kind of topic.

I don sha end relationship on top this matter...in this life nothing will join me with a selfish/stingy woman.....never !!!

birthdays don't mean much to me......most times on those days I even have anxiety and panic attacks due to some of my unfulfilled dreams and the fact that time is slowly becoming my enemy.

early in the relationship I realised birthdays were important to her, I always made a conscious effort to get her something nice and thoughtful. even when I was broke I made sure her day could not just pass like that.

but when my day reach aunty would have selective amnesia. I don't need anything from her, I just needed her to show a little effort that we're in this together.

the last birthday was the final straw.
I don't want to go in details because aunty is a nairalander and our friends are here too....dem go just know say na me.

how can somebody not even remember it's your birthday at all at all,meanwhile you expect me to carry your matter for head.

mtcheew I'm even angry as I'm reminiscing how I foolishly wasted my time and energy.
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2021
E Go sweet me sha cause I’m not a birthday person
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Made619:
wow you have a string mind oh

cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do? by Made619(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
KingClown:
I can't even believe that a hard guy like me would contribute to this kind of topic.

I don sha end relationship on top this matter...in this life nothing will join me with a selfish/stingy woman.....never !!!

birthdays don't mean much to me......most times on those days I even have anxiety and panic attacks due to some of my unfulfilled dreams and the fact that time is slowly becoming my enemy.

early in the relationship I realised birthdays were important to her, I always made a conscious effort to get her something nice and thoughtful. even when I was broke I made sure her day could not just pass like that.

but when my day reach aunty would have selective amnesia. I don't need anything from her, I just needed her to show a little effort that we're in this together.

the last birthday was the final straw.
I don't want to go in details because aunty is a nairalander and our friends are here too....dem go just know say na me.

how can somebody not even remember it's your birthday at all at all,meanwhile you expect me to carry your matter for head.

mtcheew I'm even angry as I'm reminiscing how I foolishly wasted my time and energy.

same goes with me bro, I ended a relationship cuz of this, I mean how can someone that claims they love you not remember your birthday? and they will post birthday wishes to other male friends around them but na ur own go dey different. for me I take it serious and personal who wan die make e die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? / Lizard Having Sex With Camelor / Why Does My Gateman Love Me So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.