Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Meet Inumidun Taiwo, The Five Year Old Fashion Blogger With Three Endorsements - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Inumidun Taiwo, The Five Year Old Fashion Blogger With Three Endorsements (550 Views)

Why LinkedIn Endorsements and Recommendations are Important / Meet Dele Taiwo, Magistrate In Ondo State (Photos) / "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Inumidun Taiwo, The Five Year Old Fashion Blogger With Three Endorsements by Triton1996(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Meet Inumidun Taiwo, The Five-Year-Old Fashion Blogger Who Has Three Ambassadorial Deals

Inumidun Taiwo, a five-year-old fashion blogger has taken the fashion industry by storm with her giant strides within a short period of time.

No doubt, she was born to do this as she was introduced into the industry at the age of 2 as a model.

Arguably the youngest to ever delve into the industry yet the smartest and most graceful when it comes to sealing jaw dropping deals. In August 2021, she signed three ambassadorial deal with Corinthia Villa Hotel and Suites Ltd as their first ambassador, days later she signed a deal with kishi; a skin and hair brand, and the Vegas Gold Store to the amazement of many.

Born on 13th of July, 2016 into the family of Mr and Mrs Taiwo, Inumidun has been built to be a Chief Executive Officer, Model, Motivational speaker and a Nigerian/ American actress.

Inumidun Taiwo is the first child of her family but not the only talented one. Her sister, Pemisire is also a model and dancer who is doing excellently well despite the fact that she’s at a tender age.

Currently, Inumidun Taiwo is a student of Abraham Lincoln America Academy (ALAA) and under a modeling agency; Kids Are Talented Modeling.

Follow Inumidun Taiwo via her page below

https://instagram.com/twpricelessangels?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Share

Re: Meet Inumidun Taiwo, The Five Year Old Fashion Blogger With Three Endorsements by Ever8090: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
This one don start to chop life at this age already, me wey she fit be my grand daughter never know where I wan start...life just dey take me do experiment but God dey!!!.

Re: Meet Inumidun Taiwo, The Five Year Old Fashion Blogger With Three Endorsements by gasparpisciotta: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don’t have any issues with talented children but sexualizing the girl child is what I detest.

I hope the parents are the managers and not some agency who would only be interested in money.

Re: Meet Inumidun Taiwo, The Five Year Old Fashion Blogger With Three Endorsements by illicit(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hope she don't get spoilt with fame....
Re: Meet Inumidun Taiwo, The Five Year Old Fashion Blogger With Three Endorsements by inumidun2010(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
You mean this Girl is BEARING MY NAME...
mine is TAIWO INUMIDUN.... Je kinlo sofun IYA IBEJI NILE

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Contract Staff Please Help / I Am Confused. Pls, Choose For Me Based On Your Experience / Fraudulent Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.