Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian (6264 Views)

DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by cubanfirstlady: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2021
Yvonne Bar was brought into the world a thin young lady, it wasn’t her shortcoming either that she was brought into the world that way, her companions derided her and called her such names like a moniker as a result of her absence of front and rear. Yvonne Bar’s fantasy was to look like Kim Kardashian, she had consistently respected her looks and wished to resemble her.

Yvonne Bar is not, at this point a subject of a joke among her companions and she’s presently completely changed, on account of medical procedures. Yvonne Bar burned through 30 thousand euros on medical procedures, changing that over to naira starting at now is about 13. 7 million naira (13, 751, 500 naira).

Despite the fact that the cost was high and it cost her a great deal, Yvonne Bar is glad for her new looks and she frequently shares photographs on her Instagram with more than 1 million supporters to engage her fans.

SEE HER BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/meet-the-lady-who-spent-over-13-million-naira-on-her-body-just-to-look-like-kim-kardashian/

TOKTOK9JA

1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by DaddyRochie1642: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Mgreat(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Wahala be lyk 69 if u turn am upside down e go still be 69...

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Palazee(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Her body her property

.Wetin concern us kwanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Drclassic(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Women and their wahala. I just D imagin sa make all the men leave this world to another planet, who these women go D do shaka for?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Xenry: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2021
When she grow old, all these will become a distraction to her, especially the big boobs and nyash... She would want to reverse it, but couldn't.

As a certain Nairalander would say, "this I have seen."

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Mastakija(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
use it to eat puff puff cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Silicon and fillers bullshit, looking like a mannequin. angry
Money wey person go use run better investment. angry
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Sonnobax15(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
undecided
Woman wahala for this life no get full-stop........The more you(man) think you can help her find a solution to her numerous problems,the more complex your own life's gonna be lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Bunmhi(f): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by constance500: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
13 good millions...

Misplaced priority embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Spending123: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Fry am!!
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by LordIsaac(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
How women reason! SMH!
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Still doesn't look like Kim. Only managed to look like Kim's make-up face.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by potent5(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Low self esteem can kill.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
undecided
13million what just to leave fake life?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by InfernoNig: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
God made her different, but she said she don't like herself but prefer to look like someone else. This life sha. May God have mercy on her discontented soul.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Your body your property nko ?

You correct god’s creation just to look like a notable hoe ? U go meet god and tell am
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Tiwaatope(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Still doesn't look like Kim. Only managed to look like Kim's make-up face.
More like Kim Magician as she's still no way close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Benbisco(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mgreat:
Wahala be lyk 69 if u turn am upside down e go still be 69...

I been think say wahala be like bicycle. E don be like 69 now?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by McStoic(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Woman wahala for this life no get full-stop........The more you(man) think you can help her find a solution to her numerous problems,the more complex your own life's gonna be lipsrsealed

I dey tells you
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Supreme01: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Make Money today with SFI...trust me you'll not regret is..CLICK THE LINK BELOW..

Chat me up on WhatsApp let me guide you, when you're done with registration, 09093054422
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Stephanie2021: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Here’s how I spent my week in Lagos and how I maintain a glowing skin. I share some of my skin routine
Please remember to subscribe to my channel as I share my beauty and lifestyle tips!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgJmZw-Wyl8
Re: Meet The Lady Who Spent Over 13 Million On Her Body To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Tasty2021: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Her body her Decision!!

Here are some nice places you can take your woman or man to celebrate your romantic moments.
I explore Lagos city, bringing the Most beautiful places in Lagos to you! Check me out on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBufrgXGhVE

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately / Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.