Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House (73547 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
caleboxylic:

Whitemoney fans voted for queen . It was that liquorose action that evicted her. She saved a weaker housemate(peace) and put up a strong candidate.
So,we expected either Pere or Maria to leave big brother's house today with JMK and Sammie

I agree. But it's so obviouse Maria has more fans than Pere at least
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by kingxsamz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

I'm doing my job naa. This is my job

grin grin grin
This guy.
You didn't have to explain sha. That guy na werey.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by YouandiAllofus: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lol... Why was she crying Na emn papa houz I kant laff grin
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Feggie3: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
havenz:
Can they just evict Buhari from Aso Rock. Biggie and Ebuka what are you guys waiting for?
Funny enough Buhari is not ur major problem. Some people are doing fine under this government. Go and think of how to better your life.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by raphy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na tht girl wey get flat bum n small breasts be tht Vaseline crew don see work .

Wht is my business if she stays or go she dance all her dance last night with journey walker today she waka to go meet Mr Walker.. journey well sweet sister
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Maxwell4404(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Come OoOOo I never still.understand how this big brother dey pass message to us at home.... I
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by lomprico(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Graysons:
But it was not 4 housemates so what your point? You know With Maria gone, some of her fans will automatically becomes pere fans wink

you think?
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by ylaa(f): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Reeberry: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yeye youths. Later una go dey act as if una no dey watch this show.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Vinnie2000(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
ModelLook:
I feel Maria was evicted by the organisers becos of the discussion she had with Nini and Peace concerning Angel's inner parts in the HOH Executive lounge.

Yes...Just so you know, Maria was definitely Top 5 Material in that house becos she was the most entertaining. She brought lots of drama to the show. She was the Villan of the show and tell me, what's a show without a good Villan? She was the most talked about HM on social media but attitude killed her star.

She crossed the line when she engaged herself, Nini and Peace in a bad and derogatory discussion about Angel's Private Part.

That is very disrespectful (in Maria voice) grin

Nini and Peace would be the next to get Evicted. I hope

That will teach them a lesson not to abuse somebody's private parts on National TV becos that a very sensitive and private aspect of ones life. We did not create ourselves.

Even Biggie doesn't show us their changing scenes or naked bathing or shower scenes for a good reason. Anytime they finish bathing and want to change, they would quickly remove that scene for a reason.

Now that she is out, let her meet the Organisers and they will reveal to her what got her evicted. Forget votes. The organisers have the final power on who stays or goes.

Could they have discussed such in the house?
Hell No. But becos the were in the Executive lounge (behind sound proof close doors) they decided to spill trash from their mouth on live TV concerning somebody's privates. Even using bad words to describe it. It's totally wrong.

That's very disrespectful Maria angry

I cant even think of gossiping and abusing my fellow guys privates part in real life to someone else talkless of on National TV.

They get mind. I swear. Maria, Nini and Peace all lack home training and need to be removed.

Nini and Peace....you both are next.

BBNaija Organisers are trying to use this to send a positive message to the world and I hope viewers will learn from this.

A Man who has refused to be trained will learn the hard way fro

Wow, your points are a Eye opener!!

because I heard she described Angel's Vagina in terrible ways.. sad
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Onyi22:
So Lala too dy watch this show, that shows how jobless he is cheesy

I doubt if seun pays him more than #100k a month cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by tradepunter: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Idiotic show

Lord have mercy
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by joyousever(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Says who? Pere had his way with her recently! She was forming amnesia claiming she couldn't remember, even when Pere openly revealed it to Angel in her presence,she just claimed she couldn't remember and walked away. And this got Pere questioning her mental state.
elonmuskbaby:
ahannnn why are you hating on the girl na.at least no guy deek am for there lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by joyousever(f): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
ButK Mercy rooted for her to win. author=Rugaria post=105302514]
She was talented and never used her "light skin" to curry any advantage. Imagine the way she handled the fake eviction stuff. I just think she doesn't have enough celebrities supporting her and that led to this..[/quote]
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kokobilo87: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

How is it possible oga

Must you people be gullible?

You live in Lagos and open a branch of your company at Abuja. Set up your office and employ ya people. Very possible

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You live in Lagos and open a branch of your company at Abuja. Set up your office and employ ya people. Very possible
She never mentioned branch. You're the one introducing that. What she implied is living in Lagos and working in abj

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by The5DME(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
JovialJune:
All her fans no get money to vote lmao eyah Pele maria, see the way she open mouth when Ebuka called her, she con dey blink nonstop, foolish child, chai Pere should have joined her so it will be complete.
how many times u de comment on this thread na? angry
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by joyousever(f): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
What did they say about Angel's private region?
ModelLook:
I feel Maria was evicted by the organisers becos of the discussion she had with Nini and Peace concerning Angel's inner parts in the HOH Executive lounge.

Yes...Just so you know, Maria was definitely Top 5 Material in that house becos she was the most entertaining. She brought lots of drama to the show. She was the Villan of the show and tell me, what's a show without a good Villan? She was the most talked about HM on social media but attitude killed her star.

She crossed the line when she engaged herself, Nini and Peace in a bad and derogatory discussion about Angel's Private Part.

That will teach them a lesson not to abuse somebody's private parts on National TV becos that a very sensitive and private aspect of ones life. We did not create ourselves.

Even Biggie doesn't show us their changing scenes or naked bathing or shower scenes for a good reason. Anytime they finish bathing and want to change, they would quickly remove that scene for a reason.

Now that she is out, let her meet the Organisers and they will reveal to her what got her evicted. Forget votes. The organisers have the final power on who stays or goes.

Hell No. But becos the were in the Executive lounge (behind sound proof close doors) they decided to spill trash from their mouth on live TV concerning somebody's privates. Even using bad words to describe it. It's totally wrong.

I cant even think of gossiping and abusing my fellow guys privates part in real life to someone else talkless of on National TV.

They get mind. I swear. Maria, Nini and Peace all lack home training and need to be removed.

BBNaija Organisers are trying to use this to send a positive message to the world and I hope viewers will learn from this.

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by valoky22(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Meaningless show.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aloof: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
JovialJune:
All her fans no get money to vote lmao eyah Pele maria, see the way she open mouth when Ebuka called her, she con dey blink nonstop, foolish child, chai Pere should have joined her so it will be complete.

Why you no like her na, nothing do that girl o.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Dextre(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Bodmum:
Maria with watery, sag breasts

Grow up ma nigga, stop body shaming, u can pass an info without going down this path

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aloof: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2021
ODJ124:
BB Naija traffic go reduce..

Thread seen..

With the low amount of percentage that Maria got, it showed she doesn't even have a fanbase. So if her few fans decides to stop watching, it won't be noticable because their vote was not even noticable enough to Save the said Mariaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aloof: 12:14am On Aug 30, 2021
ModelLook:

I never heard about that, you mean they discussed about Angel's Vagina?

Did they say it has Blanket? I mean, the labia don fall too? grin
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aloof: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Wow, your points are a Eye opener!!

because I heard she described Angel's Vagina in terrible ways.. sad

What did they say about her vagina?
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aloof: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2021
joyousever:
Says who? Pere had his way with her recently! She was forming amnesia claiming she couldn't remember, even when Pere openly revealed it to Angel in her presence,she just claimed she couldn't remember and walked away. And this got Pere questioning her mental state.

Pere revealed to Angel that he penetrated Maria's vagina with his penis?

Easy with the lying oh, nobody fukked Maria in that house.

Why are you lying na grin
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by bjtinz: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2021
lalasticlala:

I'm doing my job naa. This is my job

My full Respect!! What a matured response. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Clinghton: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2021
With all these killings in Nigeria, person get mind to dey cry for ordinary eviction.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by NiklauseFred(m): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2021
saddler:
No one saw that coming kiss

I am happy for Cross

Voted him and He stays grin

Wish I could vote for the guy too
Cross is the only guy trying to make the house a little fun but the rest of the housemates are all boring asf to join him in it.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by oluwazoba25: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Cross ma nigger

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by moneyissweet(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2021
No be swear,but you go marry wrong woman.

Matheusmartin:
...my crush.
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages / Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.