Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House (73532 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nuelblakes: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
At last she has gone
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kennedykenneth: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
lalasticlala:
Maria has been evicted from the BBNaija House.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by molbic(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
what a Nonsense show

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by KingDash: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
TooNoisy:
How I wish Buhari was the one evicted!!!
soon baby soon.

8 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mjshexy:
As usual bbn will always maneuver the outcome, how is pere not out of that house
Cos his fans voted?

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by JovialJune(f): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
All her fans no get money to vote lmao eyah Pele maria, see the way she open mouth when Ebuka called her, she con dey blink nonstop, foolish child, chai Pere should have joined her so it will be complete.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nuelblakes: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pere come and follow ur wife
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by moneyissweet(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Maria needs to go, she is very disgusting.

BeijinDossier:
Big brother would have stopped with the two already evicted.

4 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Graysons: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
godfatherx:
No, why not Pere?
Because pere has fans, you all gave him fans with your hatred for him, duh! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by offiahvictor(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
careytommy37:
grin grin grin grin grin
Remaining Gen BuPere
grin
careytommy37:
grin grin grin grin grin
Remaining Gen BuPere
lol you funny G

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Polynek(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dox of u condemning Dix show, abeg no b BBN be the problem of Dix country, channel ur blames in d right place, the show de give many pple joy, by next month d show go and Nigeria problem still de multiply, if u no like am free pple wey like am, is it hard?

14 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by callmetoniaa: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't watch this show. I only tone to the TV only on Sundays to see who's gonna be evicted from the gaddame house.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
I no even follow watch this year's big brother sad
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Now this is a surprise

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by chloride6: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Big brother did this girl dirty...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kokobilo87: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
The show for mumu people

4 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ojoro!!

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Onyi22(f): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aganju849:

dog-brain
E pain am grin
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by gasparpisciotta: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
She say she wan relocate to Lagos but open business for Abuja...hmmm!!!

5 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by edusks: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cha
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by SenecaTheYonger: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
why? Which accented speaker Housemate has ever survived long in teh house? Most Nigerians can't even hear what she's saying half the time lmao.
IgiveLadiesBj:
Omo this one shock me ooo...
I sure say she sef no believe am ...

OMG

5 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by kinzd(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Decentdave:
This is a shocking news..no one saw this coming..O my maria cry tongue
come back
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Womanizer(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
She left unfuçked! grin

5 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by havenz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Can they just evict Buhari from Aso Rock. Biggie and Ebuka what are you guys waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Mjshexy(f): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Queenplum:
Cos his fans voted?
Many voted him out but the organizers still want him there

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kokobilo87: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
She say she wan relocate to Lagos but open business for Abuja...hmmm!!!

Head quarters mumu people watching Mumu show. Isa possible
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nigeriainpeace: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Maria's eviction is really really a shock

7 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by fayomim: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
TooNoisy:

How I wish Buhari was the one evicted!!!

Me too .. how I wish
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by fayomim: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
godfatherx:
No, why not Pere?

His own eviction is coming in due time
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
MrMurdah:
Maria's big boy boyfriend who got her on the show...got her out to save her from Pere's clutches.

It is what it is.

You have seen rightly.

No way Queen or even Pere will get more votes than her.
I believe na ppo wey sponsor am na dem comot am

That's why I believe that show na arrangee

8 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nuelblakes: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ebuka call pere na angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.