Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House (73533 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Head quarters mumu people watching Mumu show. Isa possible

How is it possible oga

Must you people be gullible?
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Sheriman(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
See those youths who are going to chase out corrupt Nigerian leaders

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Onyi22:
So Lala too dy watch this show, that shows how jobless he is cheesy

Uh, all work and no play makes one a dull person. He's got the right to do with his time whatever isn't bad and he deems fit.
His leisure, his qualms.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by moneyissweet(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
She deserves it, very arrogant pompous fool who thinks she is better than all the beautiful girls in BBN house.

Sharon6:
Awwwwhhhhh! I never saw that coming and Ebuka sef hit her with the news gba!! Sad

5 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Poopypants: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Assuming there was a fourth, pere would have been the next , lol white money fans strong oo, they were voting the ones that voted for queen and cross , really glad..

5 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by kriss27(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have got a Toyota 4Runner 2012 model for sale!

Clean as new ! Two months used for 8000000

Buy this car you will enjoy it

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by fayomim: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

I'm doing my job naa. This is my job

No mind that dude .. weed too much. We dey enjoy your work

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tonytonex(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
But this babe fine na. Why dem come evict her. Op , more pictures na.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by elonmuskbaby: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Womanizer:
She left unfuçked! grin
a plus to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Arewalegend: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pere wife
Arewa legend.
Educated Almajiri.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by BeijinDossier: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
moneyissweet:
Maria needs to go, she is very disgusting.

I am.shocked at her eviction. It means that Queen that just came is even stronger than her

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Maj196(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
She killed her game when she became a Whitemoney enemy. Anyways, she will make it big outside the house.

7 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by moneyissweet(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
The idiot never expected it, her skin color deceived her. Shame real catch her...kikikiki

JovialJune:
All her fans no get money to vote lmao eyah Pele maria, see the way she open mouth when Ebuka called her, she con dey blink nonstop, foolish child, chai Pere should have joined her so it will be complete.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by techWriter1: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
How I desire Buhari disciplined the two evicted!!!
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by elonmuskbaby: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
crackhaus:
Lmao...

She never experrerit.

I'm sure she thought that her light-skin and pretty face could make up for her irritating attitude. cheesy
ahannnn why are you hating on the girl na.at least no guy deek am for there lipsrsealed
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

Your job is to push BBNaija mattaz to front page?

I thought it was to ban ppl

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tonytonex(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

wow! So you dey response to comments. That's nice.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by moneyissweet(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Qeen is cool and willing to do anything to stay.

Unlike arrogant and pompous Maria.

Poor girl

Shame really catch her

BeijinDossier:

I am.shocked at her eviction. It means that Queen that just came is even stronger than her

3 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dem just dey evict all the big yansh girls..

EmekaA125 shey this girl too get Big Yansh abi na liqourose get big Yansh among the two..
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Damn! I'm so pained

Maria was part of her fall also.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by phemmyfour: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
tivta:
Thank you Jesus

Very very fake human being. I hate pretenders eh.

Proud and arrogant creature.
Seconded
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by dingbang(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
One big politician wants to see her in his hotel room
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
ahannnn why are you hating on the girl na.at least no guy deek am for there lipsrsealed

That would have been the worst! grin

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by chatinent: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sheriman:
See those youths who are going to chase out corrupt Nigerian leaders

And how many have you chased out yourself?

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by pacespot(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
This girl finally got the hammer with her irritating attitude. BBN na no nonesense show o, den no send you if you are loud o grin

3 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Rugaria: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
crackhaus:
Lmao...

She never experrerit.

I'm sure she thought that her light-skin and pretty face could make up for her irritating attitude. cheesy
She was talented and never used her "light skin" to curry any advantage. Imagine the way she handled the fake eviction stuff. I just think she doesn't have enough celebrities supporting her and that led to this..

3 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Sharon6(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
moneyissweet:
She deserves it, very arrogant pompous fool who thinks she is better than all the beautiful girls in BBN house.

With her fake accent

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Orpe7(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na for her to enter go open shop dey sell clitocurrency
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tonytonex(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
tivta:
Thank you Jesus

Very very fake human being. I hate pretenders eh.

Proud and arrogant creature.
wetin she do you. Babe make brain Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.