Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House (73537 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by suffering: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is like Gifty’s eviction, but a hundred times sweeter. LMFAO.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Orpe7(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Another Tboss bites the dust
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by lastchild: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
seriously? after the 2nd eviction of Sammie, i thought the eviction was over and changed the channel, because the eviction is the only thing I do watch in the show

so Ebuka later came back for more eviction? what a suspense

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Ojoro!!

Nothing like that. Maria was really overconfident and she nagged through the week. Displayed some arrogant behaviors which didn't sit well with the voters.

3 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by ODJ124(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
BB Naija traffic go reduce..

Thread seen..
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by lomprico(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Graysons:
Because pere has fans, you all gave him fans with your hatred for him, duh! undecided

have u seen how fans voted? if he is nominated for another eviction, he is gone!
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Pejapaul: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Devil's initiative program, hidden in social life to make youth become accustomed to immorality and lack of moral decadence.....This is BIg brother naija, Don't be blind, please read again and shine your eyes. My no.is 08022008282 am agaianst this.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Franking: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good for her. Karma is a bit.ch. Each time she stabbed White money on the back she usually gets her reward swiftly.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by elonmuskbaby: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin lipsrsealed
MufasaLion:

That would have been the worst! grin

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Graysons: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
lomprico:

have u seen how fans voted? if he is nominated for another eviction, he is gone!
You wish! grin

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Onyi22:
So Lala too dy watch this show, that shows how jobless he is cheesy
ugba mouth! Onu ugba! You won't rest! grin grin Trouble maker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by lomprico(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sheriman:
See those youths who are going to chase out corrupt Nigerian leaders

why dint you chase them out b4 the show started or as its ongoing now? so this is the only possible time to chase corrupt leaders out?

foolish talk

6 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by lomprico(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Graysons:
You wish! grin

if there were to be a 4th eviction today, he was next.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by cleish(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Onyi22:

Not really, he currently occupies the office of SUPER MOD cool that’s a 24/7 round the clock JOB.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by IamGreen1(f): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
As expected, who will support or vote for a beautiful lady that doesn't see anything good in other ladies.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by peacettw: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
She was toxic and arrogant. I am glad that she is gone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aganju849: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Onyi22:

E pain am grin

E pain ya smelling tohtoh

Them say when woman fine no come get brain, na her tohtoh go suffer am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by world123: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
She wouldn't have being evicted if she didn't lose the privileges of being immune on Monday. Liquorose would have save her. Next time she will learn to keep to rules.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by bodybuilder: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You have seen rightly.

No way Queen or even Pere will get more votes than her.
I believe na ppo wey sponsor am na dem comot am

That's why I believe that show na arrangee

Everything na connections and arrangements for this world sha
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by bodybuilder: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Time for advanced high level clitocurrency
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nothing like that. Maria was really overconfident and she nagged through the week. Displayed some arrogant behaviors which didn't sit well with the voters.

And Queen and Pere now got more votes than her? I hope you know after Liquorose she is easily the most popular female housemate.
She said it that she would like to leave the show and even Ebuka repeated same thing when she came out. Bros na arrangee abeg

2 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by annyz: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
I am so shocked.
Pere ran this girl down.

Liquorose will be in pains now.

1 Like

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by lukency(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hope with her eviction the prices of commodities will come down.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Onyi22(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
ugba mouth! Onu ugba! You won't rest! grin grin Trouble maker!
grin cheesy
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by GABRIEL6036: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Her flat tubeless tit boob could not save her. What a shame... Useless show mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Alamkir: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
lonelydora:
Maria thought Ebuka calling her name first meant she has been saved. E shock am. grin grin

Nigerians voted for Queen just to push her out. She thought she was strong with her irritating attitude. Good for her.
I voted Queen...... Well deserving
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaA125(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chai. After slut-shaming Angel, now she's gone. This life get as e be ooo
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Orpe7:
Na for her to enter go open shop dey sell clitocurrency

Honourable.. You are too loud.. Pls off the Mic.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And Queen and Pere now got more votes than her? I hope you know after Liquorose she is easily the most popular female housemate.
She said it that she would like to leave the show and even Ebuka repeated same thing when she came out. Bros na arrangee abeg

LMAO

Whitemoney Gang voted for both Cross and Queen. They both got sympathy and loyalty vote from the fans.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaA125(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
peacettw:
She was toxic and arrogant. I am glad that she is gone
No be lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by emmnprince(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Onyi22:

Lala isn't jobless. He is scouting for news to post on NL. That's his job as one of NL jobless mods. What am I even saying!

wink
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by lichocho(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

I'm doing my job naa. This is my job
seriously na d real lala be dis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.