Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House (73539 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Christmasdon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
The day she was evicted was the day Maria called the igbo culture RUBBISH.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by millionboi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Womanizer:
She left unfuçked! grin
who told you, pere chop her o
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by chatinent: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
bjtinz:

My full Respect!! What a matured response. smiley

Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Dextre(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bodmum:
ba stupid guy like you dey cry for sex,. You are not just a simp, but a foolish one.

Just an immature retard, the way you type shows just how much intelligence you have running In your tank. You sir, are a dumbass.... and exchanging words with you will only lower my IQ, so bye bitch!!!
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by oxiide22(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
MilitaryLady:
that accent is very fake
kina lfy yy aiki?
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dextre:

Just an immature retard, the way you type shows just how much intelligence you have running In your tank. You sir, are a dumbass.... and exchanging words with you will only lower my IQ, so bye bitch!!!
ode ido. Defending a whor.e with sagged boobs all because your sisters are in same league with her. Silly simp.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Dextre(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bodmum:
ode ido. Defending a whor.e with sagged boobs all because your sisters are in same league with her. Silly simp.

Your write-ups are quite vivid, I can see you are speaking from experience.. talm bout defending a whor.e, wetin be ur sister? Nor be whor.e too? In a way , I am defending your sisters too so u should hold me in a high regard bitch ass nigga grin grin please just up and Bleep off, you are bitch if you reply again, please prove me right . Your obsession with the word simp is rather becoming, a girl must have just finish using you, so u come out here to throw tantrums at other girls, in fact my nigga, you are a whole BITCH!!!!
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by staneless(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Even after dey evict her, she still get mouth to speak fake accent...
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by havenz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Feggie3:
Funny enough Buhari is not ur major problem. Some people are doing fine under this government. Go and think of how to better your life.
My life is so better and am doing so well because I pray hard and work less, if you say Buhari is not your major problem you lie. Who takes the blame when a nation is up or down. Use your upper brother.
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lucheze(f): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Jaypaul ahead of cross as he shares passionate kiss with saskay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM5_XjWyzo8
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lucheze(f): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Jaypaul ahead of cross as he shares passionate kiss with saskay

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM5_XjWyzo8
Re: Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House by KiNg0G: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Seun:
I don't believe it. If I was in charge of BBN I would've blocked her eviction.

simp nigga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.