Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. (1590 Views)

Which 15yrs Or Older Car Do You still Fancy And would Like To Own? / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See / ₦70m: Amazing Images Of Land Rover Discovery Converted Into A Mobile Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by JohnathanLynch: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
I would like to buy a 32 "TV for the kitchen. What trademark of good price and quality can you advise me?.
Re: I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by Atsoba: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Last month I ordered a 42 inch Xiaomi TV https://zakupka.com/ for my bedroom. Nice TV set. There are models of different diagonal lengths on sale. And their price is acceptable.
Re: I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by mrpablo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Buy Hisense. Thank me later
Re: I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Atsoba:
Last month I ordered a 42 inch Xiaomi TV https://zakupka.com/ for my bedroom. Nice TV set. There are models of different diagonal lengths on sale. And their price is acceptable.

Just opened the site now and it is not an English speaking site
Re: I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by Trustme2(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
JohnathanLynch:
I would like to buy a 32 "TV for the kitchen. What trademark of good price and quality can you advise me?.
When your wife burn your house or your food no complain o

4 Likes

Re: I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by ogbuefi677(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Atsoba:
How much?
Does it have Netflix?
Re: I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by Elsueno: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2021
I know someone who put a smart TV in d toilet.....I could understand kitchen..( cooking shows, live recipes etc).....but I just can't understand a TV in a bathroom
Re: I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by cunny88(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trustme2:

When your wife burn your house or your food no complain o
I wonder why he wants us to know what room he is putting d tv in d first place
Re: I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. by joungblood(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Elsueno:
I know someone who put a smart TV in d toilet.....I could understand kitchen..( cooking shows, live recipes etc).....but I just can't understand a TV in a bathroom

Y can't you?
AT the end of the day everyone give thier own say base of thier level of exposure and capability.

So let's say ur bathroom, you have a good � tub or jacuzzi in there, n u just relaxing in ur jacuzzi on some hot water to ease yourself, and still keeping up with your favorite show while doing that. Now, will u say that's something unimaginable? Ofcus not. Honestly, you can have a TV anywhere u want, if u have TV in a car why then is it shocking to have inside bathroom?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify The Authenticity Of Nigerian Used Car Papers / I Have Some Learning To Do / Volvo Xc90 Coolant Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.