Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ever Had A Fling With A Model? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Fling With A Model? (696 Views)

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had A Fling With A Model? by Chuky7(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
I met a high school Friend of mine a month ago and God she looked like an angel I enquired if she she had done surgery she laughed and said it was nothing special just her average look. I later found out she was into modelling. she invited to one of her catwalk show at a beach location after the show we hit the after party to my bedroom and she was a delight. good bedmatics. curves on point.

Models are just unique. what do you think ever had a fling or relationship with a model.
Re: Ever Had A Fling With A Model? by WEEDdemgirls(f): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hardly see threads created by Nairaland females whinning about there sex escapades with the opposite sex.
Most of the guys on this platform have nothing to offer other than sex. Bunch of brostitutes. Go get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Fling With A Model? by Chuky7(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
WEEDdemgirls:
I hardly see threads created by Nairaland females whinning about there sex escapades with the opposite sex.
Most of the guys on this platform have nothing to offer other than sex. Bunch of brostitutes. Go get a life.

are you female

you are beautiful
Re: Ever Had A Fling With A Model? by arthurwillia(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Yh 2 for oau that year, bleeped one successfully but the other one Dey form virgin
Re: Ever Had A Fling With A Model? by Chuky7(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2021
arthurwillia:
Yh 2 for oau that year, bleeped one successfully but the other one Dey form virgin

mad o

oau models

They get better babes for that side sha
Re: Ever Had A Fling With A Model? by arthurwillia(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:

mad o

oau models

They get better babes for that side sha

Then try
Re: Ever Had A Fling With A Model? by Chuky7(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
one of the model babes I dated once had a billboard in her state. you need to have seen senators marching to get a piece of her but thank God she was loyal to me.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2021: Liquorose And Emmanuel Kissing And Romancing / Please Advice Me On These. / How True Is This Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.