Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I May Have Caught Something (graphic) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) (60843 Views)

Help! I May Be Dying / I May Be Hiv Positive, How Do I Break This News To My Wife / Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by offiahvictor(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
Please someone should help me. I've never been in this kind of situation before. I don't know who to talk to
you should first help yourself by going for a test. Run all tests runnable then I might assist you spiritually after that,get anointing oil and rub at the spot,then say this prayer ;God if I'm healed now I won't give in to sin again so help me God.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Winter12: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?

Go get Ketoconazole cream and pills to take. U just had jock heat bro, it's not a serious illness it's caused by tinea cruris
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by trippleKAY(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
my genitals doesn't itch
the itches will gradually spread, your balls will be the last trust me.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Lokojatoofar: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month

Lol, RARELY indeed. Even some married folks don't get it that often grin grin
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by princewarri1985: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
You don go fvck bad toto raw. Stop lieing to us that you always use condom, i know say your type na nigga raw! Dont be scared go to the hospital and explain to them and they will give you injection and you will be fine. I remember being infected by staph at the age of 15 and the doctor told my mom that i have staph and i swear to my mom that am still a virgin, and i dey fvck one calabar girl for my compound raw then, she gave me the infection so stop lieing to us
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Amaka430(f): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jesus is the only solution to the problems of man Get Jesus get healings
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ibimboma: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mixing & Mastering Package provides everything you need to distribute your songs. This Package provides maximum quality for your project such as singles and Albums.@HBSBEAT.COM,we got you when it comes to music.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
WEEDdemgirls:
I pity the innocent girl that last met you.

Did he contract the disease from a man? Was it not a girl that gave it to him?

Ladies are the highest carriers of sexually transmitted diseases if you don't know. Go figure and stop smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by advanceDNA: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Some married people don't have sex more than 3 times a month? What kind of married people do you know or hang out with?

Did you also miss the part where OP said he uses a condom? Just advice without being judgmental.

What’s you problem nigga...??
U wanna sue me for giving advice and also playing around a bit??

What are you...nairaland police ??

It’s a free world...talk how u want...I talk how I want...or did I offend you...??

Once a week sex doesn’t sound like rarely to me for an unmarried fellow..if that’s rare to you ...that’s your cup of tea
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Lawbaron: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Go and buy bezene benzoate and rub it around your body especially the affected part. It is not totally an STD but a body to body TD. That is if I'm correct ooo. And also, there's a lot of fake products out there. Look for Nomagbon pharmaceutical's product if possible.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by BobbieZion(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
Please someone should help me. I've never been in this kind of situation before. I don't know who to talk to

It is called Jock Itch.
It is a Fungal disease.
Can be cured with antifungal cream e.g Gentamicin together with tablets.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
dynamic010:

Sounds like herpes, visit the doctor for a test . Herpes can be transmitted even when you use condom, the person might have a sore in the mouth And u kissed. If it's herpes it pays to treat it.
Wat if she has herpes and sucks my dick will i catch herpes? shocked
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by anoziechi(f): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?
piriton na catarrh medicine
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by yvonncute(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Staphylococcus, go for lab test.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by anoziechi(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
go and take rocephin injection
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Guyman111: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

Don't be panic bro it's STD. It is best treated traditionally.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Emekus999(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Change your boxers and take ciprofloxacin tablet.. Buy new boxers o
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Hoppeyemmy22: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
I think the infection you caught is popularly called 'sweetie' in street language. The common name is scabies which can be gotten through sexual intercourse or sharing of cloth or bedding materials with infected person. Common symptoms are body scratching, knee scratching, ankle scratching, thigh scratching with the area around thigh looking horrible. These symptoms become worse at night. You don't have to worry or spend too much money to cure it,quote me so that I can tell you how to get rid of it here. You won't spend more than 2000 to cure it
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Hoppeyemmy22: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's the correct spelling, he will also need to buy detoil to disinfect all his clothes, he will also use the detoil to bathe with hot water twice daily followed by rubbing benzylbenzoate on the body

1 Like

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by movid(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
Picture is not loading.
Modified
Loaded

Removed
Go see a doctor but if the infection is still coming bk then try herbs. You won't spend much..Trust me. Whatsapp me on 08064880425. But go to a doctor first.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by helpfulposts(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I have set an appointment with someone to diagnose me. I'll update you guys. Also I was thinking of having an STD counselling thread. Men this thing really does affect mental health and it happens to a lot of people, good people too. Thank you all for your contributions. As for the jerks and dumbos thank you too. I was depressed till I read your depressing comments. It just made me laugh I'll get better. ✌️

Send me pm

It can be cured without test. You won't spend more than N1,500 (not on me but for the drug and mixture you will buy in a chemist store

Talking from experience
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by blessedfamily(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why not buy benzyl benzoate and apply it on your non sensitive parts and thank me later
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by chaloskyx: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
go and ask the girl you slept with
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nairaland na hospital? Fool
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by iconnecta(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dr. Harvey Friedman
the founder of mRNA
and found of BioNtech

he devolved the Covid19 vaccine
he is working on the vaccine and cure for the infection you got(Herpes Simplex Virus),HSV.
so far animal trial on mice and mouse has be done.
mice and then exposed them to genital herpes. After 28 days, 63 of the mice were found to have sterilizing immunity, meaning there was no trace of herpes infection or disease after the exposure. The one remaining mouse developed dormant infection without any prior genital disease. Similarly, 10 guinea pigs, which have responses to herpes infections that more closely resemble that of humans, were also given the vaccine and exposed to the virus. No animal developed genital lesions and only two showed any evidence that they became infected, but the infection was not in a form that animals could transmit the virus.".

HSV Human trial will commence in early 2022.

he requested a donation of $50,000 to employ more hands to speed up the research,
but to his suprise he got over $200,000 donation and still counting.
the development for the vaccine is in top gear as it is entering human trial by next year 2022.
both cure and vaccine for HSV1 and HSV2

https://socialfundraising.apps.upenn.edu/socialFundraising/jsp/fast.do?&fastStart=customTemplateByNameOrId&customApplicationNameOrId=HSVresearchfund
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hoppeyemmy22:
I think the infection you caught is popularly called 'sweetie' in street language. The common name is scabies which can be gotten through sexual intercourse or sharing of cloth or bedding materials with infected person. Common symptoms are body scratching, knee scratching, ankle scratching, thigh scratching with the area around thigh looking horrible. These symptoms become worse at night. You don't have to worry or spend too much money to cure it,quote me so that I can tell you how to get rid of it here. You won't spend more than 2000 to cure it
I'm interested
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by KingDash: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

baba don go catch herpes, e no get cure bro...
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by KingDash: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mercykayy:
Fit be scabies also known as sweety
bros wetin be scarbies? na std too?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Tranquility2345: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

Go to olosho thread. Broloshos there will give you advice angry
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

I had an Experience b4,
Oga na Gonorrhea u get grin
Desame tin had happened 2 me few months back, go Chemist or any pharmacy dat can giv u Gonorrhea Injection,
After dat Maintain one gal, no de bleep every gal u see
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by engrben25: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
is STD to me it is very easy to cure just below 2k
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
It may be a fungal infection cause say by tight pant. eaeon men are advised not to wear too tight underpants. Check with a mirror to see if the area is reddish. U can rub antifungal cream like original Funbact A,Ytacan,etc then take Augmentine tablets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.