Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

I May Have Caught Something (graphic) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) (60800 Views)

Help! I May Be Dying / I May Be Hiv Positive, How Do I Break This News To My Wife / Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by macdon60: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2021
That's scabies bro..
It will keep spreading once u start scratching it with ur hands...it has only one cure ,...
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by tunapawizzy: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
Picture is not loading.
Modified
Loaded
U rarely have sex which translates to 3 times a month....u be male olosho.....why u dey show us ur small preek sef...loool. but on a serious note see a doctor, e no suppose be big deal
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Jollyjune(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2021
That's SCABIES!!
**Go get Benzyl benzoate 25% cream (Bath with warm water morning and night, apply after)
**Bath with Tetmosol soap
**Vitamin-C white preferably (1-1-1)
**Soak all your undies with hot water.
Thank me later.......

3 Likes

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2021
MediMedi:
Congratulation.
Learn to stay un-tempted.
Small dick NIQQa
I'm 8 inches when fully erect. And I just started a journey of celibacy before this discovery. Misery do loves company. I'm not responsible for your small d!ck
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by tunapawizzy: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
macdon60:
That's scabies bro..
It will keep spreading once u start scratching it with ur hands...it has only one cure ,...
HE SHOULD JUST CUT IT OFF, THAT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by SonofGod231: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2021
gfon:
wats the cost of this test please
7K or Less.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by frank417: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

That's the annoying part. I had just quit all my bad habits and become involved in the things of God then all of a sudden two bumps bumped into my life.
Just pray to God. Nothing is impossible for him. get tested, if they say it has a cure, pray, take medications, and seek his righteousness. If they say it doesn't, pray, seek his righteousness, and at his own will, he'll take a decision.

I was SUPER depressed when mine came, but honestly, if that experience hadn't happen, I would've still be where I was and going deeper in sin. Thank God for my life right now. I believe I am growing.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2021
I don't indulge in any form of sex. Yet I started having it 2weeks ago. One of my boxers is so tight. STOP WEARING TIGHTS BOXERS AND PANTS. ESPECIALLY WHEN GOING TO SLEEP.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by AntiBalaka: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Congrats OP. You now have a life long affair with Herpes.

No known conventional cure only treatments to help when you get bouts every other year.

My advice to you is to get cigarette ash.

Buy a pack of cigarette, light em up into an ashtray. Collect the ash.

Shave thoroughly and wash very well.

When the skin is still damp apply the ash on the affected area.

This treatment if done regularly will treat and later cure you of your herpes.

It also works wonders for any skin disorder.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by lomprico(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
Please someone should help me. I've never been in this kind of situation before. I don't know who to talk to

That's is chronic staphylococcus go for urine test and visit a good pharmacy.

Next time wear condom or abstain.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by holyokoto(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?

Three times a month is not rarely

But go see a doctor, that's the only solution
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by highoctane: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Syphilis you got, old immoral sex disease, you got what you deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by NelviusGrey(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Try and get ytacan lotion bro and apply it twice daily

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by kenzysmith: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
ojun50:
Go visit a doctor sharp sharp.
guy wey doctor sharp sharp dey?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by taurusmena1(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2021
You can afford to have sex,think of depression, use of hemp but your sense did not tell you to visit a health practitioner(Hospital) Na wah for you....Crying like Nairaland is your Hospital...u for show us your face join your thing.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by igbohausayoruba: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Use Damatol

1 Like

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by kkinternet: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Just go see a doctor bro...no need to panic. But be careful henceforth anyhow it is.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Momoh7(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Bro go do test first
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have set an appointment with someone to diagnose me. I'll update you guys. Also I was thinking of having an STD counselling thread. Men this thing really does affect mental health and it happens to a lot of people, good people too. Thank you all for your contributions. As for the jerks and dumbos thank you too. I was depressed till I read your depressing comments. It just made me laugh I'll get better. ✌️
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Shakathezulu1: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nozino:

It is almost impossible to catch an STI via MouthAction.
Oral herpes nko..
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Funflipper: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mercykayy:
Fit be scabies also known as sweety

a.k.a Zankwa
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by salvation77177: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tha reason God warns man strictly against sin. Sin is a destroyer and a killer. That thing on your genital may be herpes. It has no cure just like HIV. I would counsel you to seek the face of God in genuine repentance, then pray and go to the hospital for proper medical diagnosis and possible treatment.
May the mercy of God see you through.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by cbrezy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?

I had a course mate back then who suffered exactly what you're facing it really dealt with him, he'll always be scratching his genital area and I noticed it he even showed me and it is exactly what you're facing so me and my friends advice him to go to his family so they can take him to a good hospital and that was how he was cured from this infection and he don't even have sex to contact it, but this guy has the addiction of staying an hour in the toilet he is not masturbating as we thought but he's just addicted to it so I guess it's a toilet infection.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ponavick(f): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy
You've got scabies, just try and improve your hygiene? Do you have rashes between your fingers?

1 Like

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Lekobans21: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
I just experience this shit and I overcame it, exactly the same signs and symptoms the Op is experiencing. I took an antibacterial injection for three days and I try applying palm oil to the itchy thighs every night although till it dry. It will only form some dark spot within your tight and the bump
On your penis will burst and form some scars. You just need to wait for couple week till the scar healed finally. Quick recovery bro
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Revolva(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Baba go drink traditional medicine all go vanish
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Jacku: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Nwaezehopr post=105316341][/quote]what would those prescription work
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by karmaleon: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nozino:

It is almost impossible to catch an STI via MouthAction.

Go and read about herpes... HSV-1 (oral herpes) can easily lead to HSV-2 (genital herpes). And what most people don't also know is that it has no cure... Virus builds itself a mansion and comes out when it feels like. The blister heals by itself with 2 - 3 wks... Depending on how potent the immune system is. MouthAction may seem erotic and cool, but it has its own unforgivable dangers. There is also tendency of throat cancer to deal with... Be wise!
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Bluebrains(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
In bella shmurda's voice, life is short so ginger yourself, go get a test done, and try to abstain, op you wont die
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lekobans21:
I just experience this shit and I overcame it, exactly the same signs and symptoms the Op is experiencing. I took an antibacterial injection for three days and I try applying palm oil to the itchy thighs every night although till it dry. It will only form some dark spot within your tight and the bump
On your penis will burst and form some scars. You just need to wait for couple week till the scar healed finally. Quick recovery bro
how much did you spend bruvh?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Diamondbreed: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

call this number 09061831265, he is a therapist,u can reach him anytime and distance is bt a barrier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.