Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I May Have Caught Something (graphic) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) (60826 Views)

Help! I May Be Dying / I May Be Hiv Positive, How Do I Break This News To My Wife / Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by solofresh(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
WEEDdemgirls:
I pity the innocent girl that last met you.
You be Mumu
He probably got it from a girl too
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by gfon(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
SonofGod231:
7K or Less.
ok thanks
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nozino: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Shut up with your stupîdity

Are you a doctor?
Almost impossible kee u dier.

Keep sucking and swallowing old sperms of other fuckèrs and be calling it enjoyment.

What's there to enjoy in licking and sucking of a thing that's being fuckèd by others and a place where all sorts of discharges are excreted?

Brain dey pain you.

Disrespectfully, I’m not the reason your father abandoned you. Figure out your daddy issues without including me in your family’s mess.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Eraddray(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Alaiye go and buy ivermectin and stop disturbing us....after two weeks...u will be fully okay
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Sandrakk: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
We have so many advisers in Nigeria yet bad things still on the high.. who is fooling who? Everybody na scam for this country aswear
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nozino: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nozino:

It is almost impossible to catch an STI via MouthAction.

A lot of NLers do not understand English. I never said it wasn’t possible to get an STI through MouthAction, I stated that it was highly unlikely and relatively safer compared to other forms of sex (Penis-Vagina and Penis-Anal sex)
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by TripleAkutigi: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Morning to you too
Can we chat prvtly on fcbk or whtap?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by seyz91(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy
advanceDNA:
Lol....Dude said ... “I rarely have sex”
I was expecting once in 3 or 4months... only for me to see 3 times in a month... that's almost once a week....some married couples seff no do reach you...

Children of nowadays will say I use condom...
But they will bury their head/tongue inside woman vjay...

By the way papanicolou.....carry yourself go hospital sharpally...that’s your best option..
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ChukaOkolo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
It’s called scabies , little mites that bore into the skin to lay eggs. Is ur finger skin peeling around ur knuckles and in between ur fingers , and are there ring worms on ur skin [color=#006600][/color]

Get a doctor to prescribe the drugs for u or reply me
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by MufasaLion: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
EKOSuperior:
It is called skibis, go to a Pharmacy and ask of Benzyl Benzoate (spelling may not be correct) but pronounce it that way, come back here and thank me later.

You say what?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by MufasaLion: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
frankilolo:
Bro, i think you have herpes. But first, go for a test to ascertain.

If it is herpes virus, open this link and contact mr adams for permanent cure.

https://www.nairaland.com/4548943/cure-herpes-simplex-hsv-1/7#104273704

Herpes has no cure and stop extorting gullible people.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
TripleAkutigi:
Can we chat prvtly on fcbk or whtap?
We can chat privately but not on Facebook or WhatsApp. I think email will be good
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Appetizerbmaz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do you have body scrachting too?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Appetizerbmaz:
Do you have body scrachting too?
No
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by TripleAkutigi: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
We can chat privately but not on Facebook or WhatsApp. I think email will be good
Having bad on my email for now.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by witworth(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
E go go by itself, take the pain, endure it. God's time is the best.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Fvckyouall: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
EKOSuperior:
It is called skibis, go to a Pharmacy and ask of Benzyl Benzoate (spelling may not be correct) but pronounce it that way, come back here and thank me later.

Exactly what I thought, Baba don catch sweeti.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by TripleAkutigi: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Facebook TRIPLE A KUTIGI.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Joshcoli:
Symptom of HIV... You don carry am
Hahhahhahha please don't make him faint
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by tayooluwole: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

How did you get out of the situation I've just started having sex this year. Thought of going without sex for a while then this.

Baba na drugs o along side taking about four niddles....I treated it the first round he no go,,,ah con start d treatment over again before he con later finally free me
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Fvckyouall: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?

Lol it's not a serious thing, it's scabies and you got it from the last person you had sex with, condoms cannot prevent scabies. The solution is go to the nearest pharmacy and buy benzyl benzoate and apply twice daily after you bath for 2-3 weeks and it would vanish. Also wash and dry all your clothes and beddings with hot water cause they are also infected.
As for the bumps, they would go in a few weeks, just avoid scratching them.
For the itch bath with very hot water(not too hot) and add a bit of salt inside it would greatly reduce the itch.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by UncleKoboko: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nozino:

Disrespectfully, I’m not the reason your father abandoned you. Figure out your daddy issues without including me in your family’s mess.
Lol
Or deh grin
Cumdump sucker grin
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by obowunmi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nozino:

It is almost impossible to catch an STI via MouthAction.

You can catch Herpes/HPV which can cause throat cancer.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Semaj77(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
advanceDNA:
I was expecting once in 3 or 4months... only for me to see 3 times in a month... that's almost once a week....some married couples seff no do reach you...

By the way papanicolou.....carry yourself go hospital sharpally...that’s your best option..

I surprise o , and there are people here who haven't had sex since last year yet he says rarely
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ukvthings247(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
ityP:

Oral herpes has no cure. But it really causes death or even serious problems, so you don't hear people talk much about it

What about genital herpes which seems to be what person who posted this message is suffering from. i guess oral herpes occurs in the mouth or lip
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Jazzyfizi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
These maybe caused by Microfilaria
Go nd buy these drugs frm pharmacy
Cenocide (Diethylcarbamazine).
Mectizan (Ivermectin).
Albendazole.
U will be okay someone have similar symptoms and dis drugs cure d person
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Godwin25king: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sounds like scabies
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
ukvthings247:

What about genital herpes which seems to be what person who posted this message is suffering from. i guess oral herpes occurs in the mouth or lip

That too. But with antiviral drugs, the blisters could leave but may resurface later
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by KingDamzzy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
advanceDNA:

Some married people don't have sex more than 3 times a month? What kind of married people do you know or hang out with?

Did you also miss the part where OP said he uses a condom? Just advice without being judgmental.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Philadelphia: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
chill bro no sane person asks for money from strangers to treat std. I've been on nairaland for years I had to open a new account for the topic because some people know my alternate.

No sane person goes to open an account on Nairaland to ask for opinion on how to treat std.
If you caught a disease, go see a doctor.
Nairaland is not a hospital neither is it a pharmacy.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Germi9: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
xcesspaschal:
No matter what man....it has a cure
Legendary grin
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Emmadoc: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sounds like scabies to me, try this dermatologic cream (permathrin).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.