Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Who Should Be My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Be My Wife? (1817 Views)

I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only) / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be My Wife? by Toonice(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2011
Read and advise only. Thx

I am 27. I am an accountant. Please, I want you to help me out of this, so that I will not break someone’s heart. Before, I had an unfaithful girlfriend who dumped me for another man and got married to him.

Later, I decided to have two so that if one fails, I will settle for the other one as wife.

I have dated them for over four years and none of them knows each other over these years because I have been secretive about it. They are agemates (24).

Dear Yemisi, these girls are good, beautiful and worthy of marriage. I have tried them many times in all ways to find an error in them, but none so far.

Now, I want to settle down with one of them. Recently, I flew a kite by proposing to the two of them to see if one of them would not be ready. But fortunately for me, two of them said ‘yes’. Now, I’m confused of who should be my wife and who should not be.

Please, help because I love both of them, but I can’t marry both. What can I do or say to send one away amicably?
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by 190: 5:31pm On May 21, 2011
Then get married to both of em

You dated em both for 4years so u can handle both of em in happy matrimony marriage

Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by ShyOne(f): 5:32pm On May 21, 2011
@ OP

smh

Even Hell has taken out a restraining order against you.

You are an accountant who cannot even account for your own actions.

A kite flying f.ool.
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by Dyt(f): 5:56pm On May 21, 2011
If u let go of any den i bet u things ll neva b same beta u jst let d 2 go n den start allova again
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by Nekai(f): 6:18pm On May 21, 2011
Shy-One:

@ OP

smh

Even Hell has taken out a restraining order against you.

You are an accountant who cannot even account for your own actions.

A kite flying f.ool.

grin grin grin grin

OP, you should't have let the actions of your previous gf put you in this predicament. Now, you will do the same thing to one of these poor girls, and the cycle continues. You are even worse because you will be dumping a fiancee instead of a gf.
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by MMM2(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2011
op
dont marry any of dem?
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 21, 2011
@poster
have you considered polygamy?! or maybe throwing a coin?!

Toonice:

I am 27. I am an accountant. Please, I want you to help me out of this, so that I will not break someone’s heart.

TOO LATE!!!!!!
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by toyemz(f): 9:52pm On May 21, 2011
@poster

Dear Yemisi, these girls are good, beautiful and worthy of marriage. I have tried them many times in all ways to find an error in them, but none so far.

abeg who is yemisi now ?
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by Nobody: 4:10am On May 22, 2011
Toonice:

I am  27. I am an accountant. Please, I want you to help me out of this, so that I will not break someone’s heart. Before, I had an unfaithful girlfriend who dumped me for another man and got married to him.

Later, I decided to have two so that if one fails, I will settle for the other one as wife.

I have dated them for over four years and none of them knows each other over these years because I have been secretive about it. They are agemates (24).

Dear Yemisi, these girls are good, beautiful and worthy of marriage. I have  tried them many times in all ways to find an error in them, but none so far.

Now, I want to settle down with one of them. Recently, I flew a kite by proposing to the two of them to see if one of them would not be ready. But fortunately for me, two of them said ‘yes’. Now, I’m confused of who should be my wife and who should not be.

Please, help because I love both of them, but I can’t marry both. What can I do or say to send one away amicably?

Bros, to be an accountant, didn't you have to take statistics? The probability of both of them saying yes to your proposal is enough to not consider proposing to both. There's nothing you can do to send either one of them away amicably. Ask the two of them if they don't polygamy. If they mind, then break up with one of them and expect an angry ex.
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by Nobody: 4:15am On May 22, 2011
Toonice:

I am 27. I am an accountant. Please, I want you to help me out of this, so that I will not break someone’s heart. Before, I had an unfaithful girlfriend who dumped me for another man and got married to him.

There is every chance one is better than the other. Draw up a list of pros and cons and mark it against their names. Score them points. Choose the higher. . .
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by MsPotato(f): 4:17am On May 22, 2011
Do a lucky draw and your problem is solved

Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by omega25red(m): 4:23am On May 22, 2011
convert to muslim and marry them both
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by Mynd44: 6:01am On May 22, 2011
This is the definition of screwed
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 22, 2011
Nairalanders and not always crediting the proper sources. This is the original link:

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/dear-yemisi/4173-who-should-be-my-wife.html
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by BABE3: 6:40am On May 22, 2011
^^ Lol, I thought as much. The "Dear Yemisi" part screwed it up.
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by ShyOne(f): 12:03am On May 23, 2011
@ omo - wow, you are good - great investigative work.
Re: Who Should Be My Wife? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2011
erm just tell the reject that its ova. if you cnt do that start misbehaving i.e not picking her calls, stop visiting her she will get the message. Now personally i think you should just man up and tell her its ova, really difficult right? but U are good at games so i am sure you will figure things out urself.

(1) (Reply)

Revealing Top Nigeria Actors And Actresses Who Rides On Jeep / close this acct seun / She Is Catholic, And Am Not. Can It Work Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.