Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? (1658 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by mascot345: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2021
I have noticed that most Nigeria girls 21 and above are very stubborn... Especially when they are very pretty.
Getting a girl or wife that will respect you like a king is very difficult these days.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by adesegun121(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2021
grin
Op,them don share their foodstuffs reach your side too abi? grin

Our young girls,na only God go help them... Well,I can't really blame them for their disrespectfulness towards young guys tho, prior to the fact that you can't expect respect from the same people who call our father's mates baby undecided.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by chiemmanuel(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2021
It's That stage of their Life, when they feel on top of the world, they are the centre of attraction

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by mascot345: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2021
They have not done me anything o. I just realized that all these girls are just the same.

I have been trying to select or pick a wife.
But most of the girls are just stubborn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by SweetBuns(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Easy
They have a overbloated sense of illusionary grandeur
When I listen to what some girls say, I begin to wonder if they are grounded in reality or not
Hear me out, I’m not saying it’s bad for a girl to have standards, after all a girl can dream. No issue there. But some girls tend to believe
1. They can get any guy they want and
2. Attention from the opposite sex will last forever
Hence they carry on their shoulders some big ass pride the size of a planetoid.
My mother made me understand fully well that reality is not like that.
Leave them, when they grow older, they’ll come to their senses

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by mascot345: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Our young girls,na only God go help them... Well,I can't really blame them for their disrespectfulness towards young guys tho, prior to the fact that you can't expect respect from the same people who call our father's mates baby undecided.

I have been trying to get a wife. I realized that they are all the same.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by mascot345: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2021
SweetBuns:
Easy
When I listen to what some girls say, I begin to wonder if they are grounded in reality or not
Hear me out, I’m not saying it’s bad for a girl to have standards, after all a girl can dream. No issue there. But some girls tend to believe

U talk sense. U get brain too. U are matured.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by 88boys: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2021
SweetBuns:
Easy
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by S1MP: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2021
SweetBuns:
Easy
Where are you from?
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by MegaPlayBoy: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Don’t mind those sugar daddies them

Na then day spoil market
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by Mosopzy23: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2021
At that age, the believe the world is their oyster, hence their misdemeanor.

Do you want to make money with your phone. Now is the right time. With Affiliate marketing you could make as much as 200k a month.
Check my signature for more.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2021
No be only respect, na reciprocal. grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by tydi(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Woman or pikin try get one . No loose guard or dull. Virginia people joy don over zeros these days .. bye
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2021
SweetBuns:
Easy

Thought ya're (f)??

Why the mask-off?
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by shellybee: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
SweetBuns:
Easy
Hmmm, you have point my sister, gals of nowadays Hv been influenced by social media 2 believe some Tins that aren’t possible 4rm opposite sex..
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by shellybee: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Thought ya're (f)??

Why the mask-off?
Y do you think she’s nt a gal?
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by Caramia2020(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
It's rampant, some will say I still young o n I nor de hurry o, so leave me make I enjoy my life but later after years frustration n depression will set in bcoz husband nor con come again.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by Waylex21(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Stubbornness is not a gender thing. Learn to treat people whether Male or female with respect and you'll probably be respected back. Anyone that doesn't respect you after respecting them is their headache and not yours. You can simply stay away from such persons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
mascot345:
I have noticed that most Nigeria girls 21 and above are very stubborn... Especially when they are very pretty.
Getting a girl or wife that will respect you like a king is very difficult these days.

The beautiful ones antidote is money, have money and have sense then you’ll control them
But if you Dey moomoo with money
Dem go moomoo you too
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn? by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
mascot345:
They are stubborn because you would rather they bow to your will? undecided

Why don't you bend your will to appease them instead? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Sports Betting? / Mosidi LEGACY Lives On!! / If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.