Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers (15042 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by rollyjay85(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
[sup][/sup] pls I need help, I ve be deployed but I was not able to upload my acceptance letter ceen tuesday dis week, and dey said we have 3days to upload it .Pls wat will be d fate of us at ve nt be able to upload d acceptance letter due to network issue?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2021
I dey ooo
U know me ne??
backtalkG:
My guy you still dey kebbi
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by decency3890(f): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Please who knows where folio holding limited is in Anambra state even google don’t know the address and they did even include the local government
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by decency3890(f): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
decency3890:
Please who knows where folio holding limited is in Anambra state even google don’t know the address and they did even include the local government
someone should help a sister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. / Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.