Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers (15052 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Shaev7(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Whitelion535:
N power without power
Please is this real?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Effico5real(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2021
SweetPoison22:
Na Aghalokpe dem carry me go. 2k for transportation everyday.
I must redeploy.
Abeg bro where this Aghalokpe dey? Them carry my friend go there and she nor know the location. Me na Etako primary school. I no get idea where that one dey for the Warri.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by djblue007(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2021
bjreal67:

Download PPA letter first. Print two copies, take one to the PPA and tell them to reject you base on any excuse. Take the other one to the place you like and pray they take you.

THEN

You will login, click on request for redeployment (which is available)and upload the two letters in there different places.....

Please can we choose any PPA we like other than the ones listed on the portal?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Yomightpc(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2021
what about plateau state and kaduna state are they not involved
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Elan83(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Wat abt our bvn & bank details dat wiped off? Or are we going to work without pay, freewill donational services?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by toba1909(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Chiagozieo:
Some of the state focal person number

The list is a stale one.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Mexy20(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Abeg who know east primary school, Aba..Abia state
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by fayruka(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chimezie198:
Over 5 days now person never still download PPA form..
This country nawah
It's now available for download. You can try it now
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by b3llo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
The list isn't complete
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by KelvinC1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chimezie198:
Over 5 days now person never still download PPA form..
This country nawah
Na so I just dey try am every 1 hour everyday e no d download.. and this 30k per month better pass nothing cos with this 1st class, school na scam Sha.. where is your location..? Mine is LAGOS
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Aboki1993: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
What about FCT
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Dedosmantu: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Without one being unable to download deployment letter, can some one can go and report at your PPA?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by oceanized25(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
What will you be reporting with for them to take you serious undecided??
Dedosmantu:
Without one being unable to download deployment letter, can some one can go and report at your PPA?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Anytask: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wetin I wan dey teach for primary school.

Abeg is there a way one can work it to avoid going to PPA or to be going once in a while?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by SweetPoison22: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Effico5real:

Abeg bro where this Aghalokpe dey? Them carry my friend go there and she nor know the location. Me na Etako primary school. I no get idea where that one dey for the Warri.
Me na Igubudu Primary School dem throw me go for Aghalokpe.
Aghalokpe na one of the communities in Okpe Local Government Area.

Make we chat on WhatsApp.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Mammangaddafi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kwara state batch c applicants can join our Whatsapp group using this link
https:///HofHehBhrtpKF7udIC1x8i
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by SweetPoison22: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rollyluv:
how can someone redeploy
You will see the deployment stuff in your dashboard, but that's after you download your deployment later
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by SweetPoison22: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
vickodedon:
You don go collect rejection letter?
I never even download deployment letter sef.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by backtalkG(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ayodelejohn2018:
What about other state,expecially northwest, kebbi state
My guy you still dey kebbi
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Gkemz: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Npower is over. The current program under Sadiya is a scam to attract votes ahead of 2023 election. They used the previous volunteers in the last election and disengaged them like condom that becomes useless after usage. So batch C shine ur eyes.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by asiwaju1981: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ayodelejohn2018:
What about other state,expecially northwest, kebbi state

Please chat me up on WhatsApp : 08063032041
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Chimezie198(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
KelvinC1:

Na so I just dey try am every 1 hour everyday e no d download.. and this 30k per month better pass nothing cos with this 1st class, school na scam Sha.. where is your location..? Mine is LAGOS
mine is Ebonyi
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by bjreal67(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
djblue007:

Please can we choose any PPA we like other than the ones listed on the portal?

Yes. That is after you might have posted your rejected letter to the NASIMS portal.
Then you go collect an acceptance letter from your PPA of choice and now upload it. After 24/48hours they might approve it
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please who knows where Dede primary school is in warri,i don check Google tire
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by vanderwaal404(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pls,
what of Fct?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Shuly03(f): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Effico5real:

Hello a friend of mine was posted to etako primary school too would love to link you guys up.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Beetwaise(m): 1:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Mexy20:
Abeg who know east primary school, Aba..Abia state

It should be towards east. If you follow azikiwe by east, you may locate it.
I'm also in Aba & I've been deployed.

Give me a call let's meet up.
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Enisam(m): 5:41am On Aug 31, 2021
Abeg North Central no dey dia, I need Kogi own
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by PlayMaker14: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2021
CwazyBlaqGal:
Please who knows where Dede primary school is in warri,i don check Google tire
What is the name of the local government you see on your dashboard?
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Effico5real(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Shuly03:
Hello a friend of mine was posted to etako primary school too would love to link you guys up.
Thanks. Zero,eight, one, three, zero, nine, nine, five, eight, two, six. I appreciate
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Oiza131(f): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Anyone posted to Owan sec school?
Ovia N/E Benin
Re: List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers by Legend44(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Bros the ondo state focal person u posted is not the actual person so try and verify or check.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? / N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.