Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) (43258 Views)

Female 'keke Napep' Driver Spotted At Michael Opera University In Abia State / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State / Keke Rider Involved In Accident As VIO Drags Keke Steering With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Chijeep(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
K
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by RedChiefPriest: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Coronavirus1: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
If you loses a phone, or it's being stolen, Quicky lock your money in your bank account.

1. Access: *901*911#
2. Zenith: *966*911#
3. GTB: *737*51*74#
4. WEMA: *945*911#
5. FirstBank: *894*911#
6. Keystone: *7111*911#
7. UBA: *919*911#
8. FCMB: *329*911#
9. Sterling Bank: *822*911#
10. Unity Bank: *7799*911#
11. Fidelity Bank: *770*911#
12. Heritage Bank: *745*7#
I3. Ecobank *326*911#
14. Union Bank *826*911#
15. Stanbic *909*911#
16. Polaris Bank *833*911#

Dial the code from any line, you will be asked to enter the phone number you want to deactivate, and that settles it.

Kindly share to loved ones
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by anambraamaka: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
We have normalized abnormalities

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
victons:
Igbo girls I stan

Girls from other tribes also do it. There is nothing tribal about a girl riding Keke. Nothing tribal at all

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
WeastOfWest:
Won't she be having problems with touts?
That one na confirm something for warri na..Them no dey bargain that one grin
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by DDayve: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
nans24:

Bros simp, no lady deserve anything.

Look the girl well, this wan dey open nyash for mechanic o, or u think say to repair keke dey easy?

Very easy to predict your IQ level. So its more profitable to sex mechanics than sex yahoo boys or politicians? Some persons talk like they lack brain

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Kollysman1: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Poor justification

effort1:
People should stop hyping this "graduate" nonsense.

Because you graduate from a university doesn't mean you are employable.

The quality of education in Nigeria has fallen drastically.

Many so-called graduates bribed lecturers and paid their way through before they could graduate.

Many even slept with lecturers to pass.

So, being a graduate doesn't mean shiit anymore these days.

Imagine a university graduate that doesn't know the meaning of NYSC, JAMB, PPA, or even POP. Yet he/she would call him/herself a graduate.

Many of the graduates out there can't defend their certificates and that's an uncomfortable fact.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by sabreal: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
micko93:
BBC pidgin Interview with Amarachi, the graduate female Keke Rider in Warri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwoQ2Ide0mI

What a beautiful lady. I love that. You don't allow the situation to redefine you.

I advise she can improve from that point to own several keke in that state.

There is a hard working woman in my area. She started with small buses. Now, her plan is to buy trucks. Mind you, success does not come cheap. It comes with working smart daily.

Nigerians are not lazy ooo
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
gimakon2:

See as human being day think sha. So, no girl to you is hard working?
Kai. Na wa

Trust me, some of the guys who comment on this forum are mentally disturbed! There can be no other way to explain it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Warri of all places?

She dey try abeg..... personally I can't ride keke in warri via the kind of risk that the riders usually encounter....My immediate elder bro just bought one last week and we warned him to only ply ughelli and avoid warri if he really loves his Keke..

Talk more of a woman for that matter.....

Na woman she be, prior to the fact say she still be even graduate for inside this the same warri wey girls take value runs pass legit work lipsrsealed
As a lady, she will have less issue with tout compare to male counterpart.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fvcked up country. God bless her hustle.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kollysman1:
Poor justification

Poor justification, according to you.

Not all Nigerian graduates are employable.

Stop being moved by empty emotion and face facts.

Many of them would never have been able to graduate if there were no bribery and corruption in Nigeria universities.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Kajaard: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice one

Good one that she chose to ride keke to fend for herself rather than riding dick as most of her gender people do.

Riding dick grin grin grin grin grin

I have a lot of respect for her cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by rummmy: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:

Many so-called graduates bribed lecturers and paid their way through before they could graduate.

Imagine a university graduate that doesn't know the meaning of NYSC, JAMB, PPA, or even POP. Yet he/she would call him/herself a graduate.

Many of the graduates out there can't defend their certificates and that's an uncomfortable fact.
and all those that can defend their certificates are all working?
The mass doctors comes to mind.
The truth remains that the system is rotten.
Stop defending it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by 27Pushing30: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
jabor4Naija:
Not new, come to Lagos and see graduates as bus conductors.......dis country is messed up. More wins for her
\
Nothing wrong with a graduate doing conductor... its the standard of living that must improve in this country
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
rummmy:
and all those that can defend their certificates are all working?
The mass doctors comes to mind.
The truth remains that the system is rotten.
Stop defending it bro.

Open your eyes and read.

Or are you one of the products of poor education quality in Nigeria?

At this age, shouldn't you be able to differentiate between "many" and "all"
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by November24(f): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

Do you have courtesy?

Your kind are the problems facing the female child today...

You don't deserve to come from my gender

Mumu
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Timmi: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
jabor4Naija:
Not new, come to Lagos and see graduates as bus conductors.......dis country is messed up. More wins for her

For you it’s messed up, but not for her. She is doing honest work earning money and doing well for herself. Profess what you want for yourself.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by omoadeleye(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lots of females here in Ibadan riding keke and bus self.

Her case is just something minor...
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by otokx(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Next year we will still see another like this, we should move from certificate based to skills based society.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:

Can you allow your sister or wife to ride keke, if your answer is no, Shut your mouth.

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by gimakon2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Trust me, some of the guys who comment on this forum are mentally disturbed! There can be no other way to explain it.

Honestly.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jabor4Naija(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
27Pushing30:

\
Nothing wrong with a graduate doing conductor... its the standard of living that must improve in this country
I agree with u
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by gimakon2(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
DDayve:

Very easy to predict your IQ level. So its more profitable to sex mechanics than sex yahoo boys or politicians? Some persons talk like they lack brain

The guy na broken person. just ignore the imbecility.
E day talk like say e no get sisters for house. Make them group him sisters like that, how e miserable life go be.

Just ignore am abeg. if these girls do, we go yab them, if them no do, we go yab them. Na so e suppose be?
Just ignore this guy biko. HE no know anything

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jabor4Naija(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Timmi:

For you it’s messed up, but not for her. She is doing honest work earning money and doing well for herself. Profess what you want for yourself.
Its messed up and you know it......fine she is doing honest work and I love dat about her but to say she is doing well is not right, cos she is just making ends meet and not doing well

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by ovie8200: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigeria is mess up. The leaders from local to state to federal governments, don't know how to create jobs and that's one thing I have learned. If I was still living in Nigeria, I would have said maybe other countries are like that. In the USA here, common high school students without certificates have a job(s) and the case is the opposite in Nigeria whereas people with university degrees can't get little or decent jobs.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by NothingDoMe: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
WeastOfWest:
Won't she be having problems with touts?
She'll get maximum respect from Effurun boys. They appreciate strength in any individual especially a woman.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Patrick4891(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
nans24:

Bros simp, no lady deserve anything.

Look the girl well, this wan dey open nyash for mechanic o, or u think say to repair keke dey easy?
Thoughtless.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by WibusJaga: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021

I've no problem with graduate riding Keke, but doing it as a means of survival & not because of passion is the problem.
This country na dream and vision killer.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by moneyissweet(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.