Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) (43266 Views)

Female 'keke Napep' Driver Spotted At Michael Opera University In Abia State / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State / Keke Rider Involved In Accident As VIO Drags Keke Steering With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Egein:

Lmaoo. Lame as Bleep. Very dry.

I remember how your dad died. Pretty painful stuff. All he wanted was to give your mom some head, but he mistakenly fell into her vagi.na; never to be found again. Your mom's vag.ina is the actual bermuda triangle - a gigantic mysterious sucking hole - a legendary phenomenon.

Yawns.

Your mom forgot to swallow postinor 2.
You are a product of one night stand.

Your sex starved mom hates you so much.

But Jesus loves you.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by sylve11: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Warri of all places?

She dey try abeg..... personally I can't ride keke in warri via the kind of risk that the riders usually encounter....My immediate elder bro just bought one last week and we warned him to only ply ughelli and avoid warri if he really loves his Keke..

Talk more of a woman for that matter.....

Na woman she be, prior to the fact say she still be even graduate for inside this the same warri wey girls take value runs pass legit work lipsrsealed

shey be you don finally dey ride keke for Warri?

i just sey make i remind you. cool
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
sylve11:

shey be you don finally dey ride keke for Warri?

i just sey make i remind you. cool
grin grin. Guy,you wicked I swear cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) / My First Time Onboard An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.