Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) (43268 Views)

Female 'keke Napep' Driver Spotted At Michael Opera University In Abia State / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State / Keke Rider Involved In Accident As VIO Drags Keke Steering With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice one

Good one that she chooses to ride keke to fend for herself rather than riding dick as most of her gender people do.

Much respect baby girl.
She's obviously knows her worth, she has my respect
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Egein(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Havesomesense:

You don't know that an [/b]average Nigerian girl will rather ride dick for money[b] than keke.

Besides, you forgot about all the dangers with the job. eg Stupid agberos, Thieves, Perverts & Crazy passengers. She's brave abeg.

You just have to give her kudos.

But it is a pity that common sense is far from you.

Is that what your mom does?

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Fabkeyz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice one

Good one that she chooses to ride keke to fend for herself rather than riding dick as most of her gender people do.

Much respect baby girl.

Bro... very funny talk grin grin grin grin grin haha

But you have a point!

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:
People should stop hyping this "graduate" nonsense.

Because you graduate from a university doesn't mean you are employable.

The quality of education in Nigeria has fallen drastically.

Many so-called graduates bribed lecturers and paid their way through before they could graduate.

Many even slept with lecturers to pass.

So, being a graduate doesn't mean shiit anymore these days.

Imagine a university graduate that doesn't know the meaning of NYSC, JAMB, PPA, or even POP. Yet he/she would call him/herself a graduate.

Many of the graduates out there can't defend their certificates and that's an uncomfortable fact.

And they did that in all the there courses including general/faculty wide courses? many are not employable yes! I agreed with you but have you or the Government finished employing those that are employable?
Finally, stop sounding STUPID
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Egein:

Is that what your mom does?

My mom is a Senior civil servant.

Your mom is probably a nice woman that gave birth to a very useless son.

Quote me again and diee.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Goldbw122(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is the type of lady that can turn nothing to something.. very material wife.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Justcruella:
The world of Nigeria...
Where graduates are encouraged to learn a skill and jettison whatever they study in school.
Where a graduate drives keke as a result of unemployment..
Growing up, we were taught that education is the key, seems the locks has been changed..

Go girl...

Education remains a key but certainly not the only key. It's one thing to have the key and another thing to use it wisely and rightly.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
samwillyco1:

And they did that in all the there courses including general/faculty wide courses? many are not employable yes! I agreed with you but have you or the Government finished employing those that are employable?
Finally, stop sounding STUPID

Your mom should have aborted your pregnancy. You sound like a disgrace to humanity.

If your brain is not dead, you would have seen that I wrote "many", not "all".

The dumbness in your life won't allow you to see and read to understand.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Havesomesense:

You don't know that an average Nigerian girl will rather ride dick for money than keke.

Besides, you forgot about all the dangers with the job. eg Stupid agberos, Thieves, Perverts & Crazy passengers. She's brave abeg.

You just have to give her kudos.

But it is a pity that common sense is far from you.

This idiot with zero common sense is here preaching common sense.

If not, you will know I'm.not condmekng her work. I'm Only saying it shouldn't be linked with being a graduate. Any dog can be a graduate these days.

Stop commenting as if your brain was extracted from a pit latrine

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by floss(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why do people look down on Keke riders especially in this Buhari period...if you know how much these riders make in a day, you will understand how lucrative it is... imagine making an average of 10k a day after miscellaneous for a lazy person. Multiply that by 30days....
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Timmi: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
jabor4Naija:

Its messed up and you know it......fine she is doing honest work and I love dat about her but to say she is doing well is not right, cos she is just making ends meet and not doing well

Who told you she is just making ends meet and not doing well. By whose standard

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Bamzyriches451: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Better than all this olosho riden dicks upandan

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by colestephan86: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
jabor4Naija:

So u think I don't have a job?
Stop jumping to conclusions young man, its not wise at all
Good luck with your job, and I trust u are doing well at your job as I see you are unable to read and understand my response to your comment
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by SimplePlan34: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:
People should stop hyping this "graduate" nonsense.

Because you graduate from a university doesn't mean you are employable.

The quality of education in Nigeria has fallen drastically.

Many so-called graduates bribed lecturers and paid their way through before they could graduate.

Many even slept with

So, being a graduate doesn't mean shiit anymore these days.

Imagine a university graduate that doesn't know the meaning of NYSC, JAMB, PPA, or even POP. Yet he/she would call him/herself a graduate.

Many of the graduates out there can't defend their certificates and that's an uncomfortable fact.

So the first class dat could not find a job cannot also defend their certificate. Get real kid ppl like u learn late in life by the time u learn it most certainly will be 2 late. U would have destroyed something. I am a graduate and I drive a Keke napep.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Adrian98(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don’t think this should be news anymore in this country. There are many like this in the country. There’s unemployment in the country. No Job so people have to find a way
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by nagalee(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
nans24:

Bros simp, no lady deserve anything.

Look the girl well, this wan dey open nyash for mechanic o, or u think say to repair keke dey easy?
na fool you be. Lol �
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice one

Much respect baby girl.

You dn talk am finish..
Nothing to add or remove..
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
SimplePlan34:

So the first class dat could not find a job cannot also defend their certificate. Get real kid ppl like u learn late in life by the time u learn it most certainly will be 2 late. U would have destroyed something. I am a graduate and I drive a Keke napep.

You are dumb o.

Did you even read the comment at all before replying?

You sound like some of the uselss graduates that can't defend their certificates
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by SimplePlan34: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:

You are dumb o.

Did you even read the comment at all before replying?

You sound like some of the uselss graduates that can't defend their certificates

Let d kid be
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Kajaard: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Havesomesense:

My mom is a Senior civil servant.

Your mom is probably a nice woman that gave birth to a very useless son.

Quote me again and diee.

I love your response cheesy
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
SimplePlan34:

Let d kid be

Yeah, I'll let you be, kid
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Mrrock199026(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good one sweetie....
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by younggeneral01: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmm...It is really good to be industrious...However all employer can't be painted red. Sometimes wisdom and submission is all you need to get to the top. Whatever you do, think of the long term. Just know your onions...start small and grow big.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
She can still do her coded runs in keke, after all in her own words " you getvto find one corner to do the coded thing sharply".

Igbo kwenu!
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Chykes4micheal: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Truly there is dignity in labour
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jabor4Naija(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
colestephan86:

Good luck with your job, and I trust u are doing well at your job as I see you are unable to read and understand my response to your comment
Understood your comment perfectly but no problem.
I also know you are doing well at your job, hopefully we get to do business together one way or another. Stay blessed bro
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jabor4Naija(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Timmi:

Who told you she is just making ends meet and not doing well. By whose standard
Really? Doing well? Okay if you say so and I wasn't judging just to be clear.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by sevenhundred(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:

Because you are a graduate, you should know simple things.

You will be a useless Nigerian University graduate if you don't know the meaning of NYSC or JAMB. Yes, you will be very Useless

If you are like that, you should go and buy petrol and burn that lie you call a certificate
even you, we have a lots of simple things you don't know, except you are told, stop this your bragging.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by samwillyco1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
effort1:

Your mom should have aborted your pregnancy. You sound like a disgrace to humanity.

If your brain is not dead, you would have seen that I wrote "many", not "all".

The dumbness in your life won't allow you to see and read to understand.

You are showcasing your stupidity to the world more and more, finally you are fool.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Babastrong(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hope this is not amarachi of OAU ( OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY), that we all knew then as crook?
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by catice(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
I like her pidgin. I love the way she flows. Seems she doesn't own that Keke. Does anyone know her handle? People may be willing to get her a Keke. Hopefully she doesnt have to return that much money to the owner.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Gfskw: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Check Out Anambra State In 3D (beautiful Photos) / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.