Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) (43257 Views)

Female 'keke Napep' Driver Spotted At Michael Opera University In Abia State / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State / Keke Rider Involved In Accident As VIO Drags Keke Steering With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Egein(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Havesomesense:

My mom is a Senior civil servant.

Your mom is probably a nice woman that gave birth to a very useless son.

Quote me again and diee.

You think being a "sEnIoR cIvIl sErVaNt" is some accolade? LMAO. Very likely some dead-beat, corrupt police woman. Very evident why you think women are useless.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Egein:

You think being a "sEnIoR cIvIl sErVaNt" is some accolade? LMAO. Very likely some dead-beat, corrupt police woman. Very evident why you think women are useless.

Let me enlighten your empty plastic brain.
Police officers are paramilitary.
Civil servants are not police officers. They are civilians.

Get your facts right.

I never said women are useless.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by jeremiah0817(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
I know a lady too in badagry lagos state that also ride keke from badagry round about to apa area when i was in my secondary days they do call her SENA but I don't know her real name sha.......
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Tess24: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
nans24:

Bros simp, no lady deserve anything.

Look the girl well, this wan dey open nyash for mechanic o, or u think say to repair keke day easy?

I guess you are the mechanic she opened for.... Why don't you make use of your brain before you utter trash out...
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Cromagnon: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2021
MarveworldG:
The type of lady that deserves the range rovers politicians are giving your celebrities for no reason.
This lady will make money out of the range rover
celebrities make millions happy
That's not nothing
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Yoighaman(m): 1:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Wow.

May God bless her hustle.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Burgerlomo: 1:24am On Sep 02, 2021
God bless your hustle damsel
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Egein(m): 1:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Havesomesense:

Let me enlighten your empty plastic brain.
Police officers are paramilitary.
Civil servants are not police officers. They are civilians.

Get your facts right.

I never said women are useless.

Thanks for the correction. Doesn't change the fact that you, by yourself, declared that your mom is a compulsive dick-rider.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by rummmy: 3:16am On Sep 02, 2021
effort1:

Open your eyes and read.

Or are you one of the products of poor education quality in Nigeria?

At this age, shouldn't you be able to differentiate between "many" and "all"
go back and rewrite that your crap.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Ofunaofu: 6:25am On Sep 02, 2021
kereman1:
This corn tree nawa.
Heleleleeeeeee this corn tree nawa oh!
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by gulfer: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2021
We have so many 'Amarachi' here in Lagos, no be today e start; some even drive Danfo and Korope....Our leaders will never sleep well in their graves as long as they were party to the squandering of the nation's wealth and thereby pauperising her people with the consequent lack of opportunities angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2021
rummmy:
go back and rewrite that your crap.

Lolz. Very dumb set of people. Unemployable graduates. Graduates with dumb brains
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2021
samwillyco1:

You are showcasing your stupidity to the world more and more, finally you are fool.

Coming from a Useless unemployable graduate.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2021
sevenhundred:
even you, we have a lots of simple things you don't know, except you are told, stop this your bragging.

Oga shut up. That's not an excuse not to know the meaning of JAMB or UTME or NYSC.

If you make excuse for things like this, then you must be very dumb
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by rummmy: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. Very dumb set of people. Unemployable graduates. Graduates with dumb brains
we employ and manage your types...drop you when we wish.....
Idiots claiming what they are not on social media.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2021
rummmy:
we employ and manage your types...drop you when we wish.....
Idiots claiming what they are not on social media.

You can't employ me. Not even your monthly net income can pay my monthly salary
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by rummmy: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2021
effort1:

You can't employ me. Not even your monthly net income can pay my monthly salary
30k? grin
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by sevenhundred(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2021
effort1:

Oga shut up. That's not an excuse not to know the meaning of JAMB or UTME or NYSC.

If you make excuse for things like this, then you must be very dumb
am just telling you a lots of simple things you might not know, even as a graduate!
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Egein:

Thanks for the correction. Doesn't change the fact that you, by yourself, declared that your mom is a compulsive dick-rider.

Your brain is not functioning properly, don't thank me for the correction.

My mom is a compulsive dick rider. No problem.

Your mom is cripple and sex starved.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
sevenhundred:
am just telling you a lots of simple things you might not know, even as a graduate!

Lolz. Stop insisting on rubbish just for the same of argument. A Nigerian University graduate that doesn't know the full meaning of NYSC or JAMB is an empty headed graduate.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
rummmy:
30k? grin

Lolz. Stop displaying mental emptiness
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Egein(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Havesomesense:

Your brain is not functioning properly, don't thank me for the correction.

My mom is a compulsive dick rider. No problem.

Your mom is cripple and sex starved.

Haha. You finally admit your mom is a chronic, unrepentant pen.is pro. Case closed.

You can now phock off.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by samwillyco1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
effort1:

Coming from a Useless unemployable graduate.

grin grin grin grin
Sorry for your life, you just said what your problem is and what you are.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by effort1: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin grin
Sorry for your life, you just said what your problem is and what you are.

Is that why you don't know the meaning of NYSC? Because you are a Useless unemployable graduate
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Egein:

Haha. You finally admit your mom is a chronic, unrepentant pen.is pro. Case closed.

You can now phock off.

Your sex starved mom needs to clear her forest vagirnia so that one insane man can pity her condition and phuck her for the second time in her entire life.

Pig!
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Egein(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Havesomesense:

Your sex starved mom needs to clear her forest vagirnia so that one insane man can pity her condition and phuck her for the second time in her entire life.

Pig!

Hahaha. Your post doesn't even make the slightest sense.

Not sure which is larger. The empty space in your head or the endless, borderless depth of your mother's vagi.na.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Egein:

Not sure which is larger. The empty space in your head or the endless, borderless depth of your mother's vagi.na.

Lol, you are a pompous goat, all thanks to your guilty sex starved mom.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Egein:

Lol.

You are an imbeciile with no relevance in your house hold.

I only pity the poor woman that raised your sorry ass.

Keep disgracing your family.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Egein(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Havesomesense:

Lol.

You are an imbeciile with no relevance in your house hold.

I only pity the poor woman that raised your sorry ass.

Keep disgracing your family.

Just 3 days ago, your mom called me, wailing and gnashing her teeth about how 16 civil construction project managers had died. Why? The excavators and swamp buggies deployed to repair her vagin.a kept falling into the deep, dark, endless, infinitesimal canal between her legs.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by McStoic(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
jabor4Naija:

Yeah I know she is a woman and yes I meant female conductors in Lagos dat are graduates

Wonderful indeed then. May God bless their hustles..

1 Like

Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Havesomesense(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Egein:

Just 3 days ago, your mom called me, wailing and gnashing her teeth about how 16 civil construction project managers had died. Why? The excavators and swamp buggies deployed to repair her vagin.a kept falling into the deep, dark, endless, infinitesimal canal between her legs.

Your mother is so sex starved that she is attempting to rape a "Local dog" not "English dog" this morning.

I pray for her success.
Re: Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) by Egein(m): 3:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Havesomesense:

Your mother is so sex starved that she is attempting to rape a "Local dog" not "English dog" this morning.

I pray for her success.

Lmaoo. Lame as Bleep. Very dry.

I remember how your dad died. Pretty painful stuff. All he wanted was to give your mom some head, but he mistakenly fell into her vagi.na; never to be found again. Your mom's vag.ina is the actual bermuda triangle - a gigantic mysterious sucking hole - a legendary phenomenon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.