Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Have You Ever Had A Close Relative Fall In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Close Relative Fall In Love With You? (260 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Close Relative Fall In Love With You? by ceereelee: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2021
There are as situations where you notice a close relative, maybe a cousin,nephew niece or even an aunt is falling for you.
Mine was my female cousin (name withheld). I live in the same town with them and visit them from time to time. I noticed that she likes to make very close body contact with me acting seductively. I had to give her space to avoid producing the music playing on my mind. Share yours.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Close Relative Fall In Love With You? by tomilayomi: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Never and never... grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Close Relative Fall In Love With You? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy
Op,the music wey dey play for your head so,na devil be the D.J lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Scares Men About Women's Success / What Does Romancelanders Understand By "Go Ye Into The World And Multiply" / 89 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend When You Are Bored.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.