Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? (1823 Views)

Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Alfamann: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2021
For married men or those in relationships.

How do you know she wants it because they never ask!
Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Bigredmachine: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2021
well from my observation she wants it anytime u are on the bed with her...

am not married though... but i do my homework right cool

1 Like

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by donbachi(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Dont mind them...start,they begin to tell u how to do it.and when it slips out,see how they will rush and put it back.
Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Davash222(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Davash222(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Alfamann:

I'm not a Seer to know everything. If she can't swallow her pride and beg for the gbola, that one concern her. Even the Bible endorsed Mathew 7:7

1 Like

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Seniorwriter(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Alfamann:

Simple stufz....
Just ask romantically she'll tell you!....

Courtesy Mayorkun's single "LET ME KNOW".

@SENIORWRITER
Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Davash222:

I'm not a Seer to know everything. If she can't swallow her pride and beg for the gbola, that one concern her. Even the Bible endorsed Mathew 7:7
And you had to bring Bible into kpekus matter, Baba, I pour for you oh.

3 Likes

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Davash222(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
And you had to bring Bible into kpekus matter, Baba, I pour for you oh.
My brother, what can the righteous do

2 Likes

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Davash222:

My brother, what can the righteous do
My brother nothing oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Davash222(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
My brother nothing oh cheesy
We go make Heaven

2 Likes

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Ashleyawern: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
She starts saying naughty things

1 Like

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Davash222:

We go make Heaven
Before nko? We na heaven candidates nah wink

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Davash222(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Before nko? We na heaven candidates nah wink
You be OG abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by LionTiger(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Ashleyawern:
She starts saying naughty things
Like?
Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Majestickris7: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do it small small, I don't like to be rushed grin

LionTiger:

Like?

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Davash222:

grin no be clear eye u caryy quote that Bible portion. Na OG u be jare

1 Like

Re: For Men. How Do You Know When She Wants It? by LionTiger(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Majestickris7:
Do it small small, I don't like to be rushed grin

Choi !
You no like me at all
Is this virtual or real?

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Can I Collect Money From My White Client 2 My Trust Wallet / #bbnaija: Phyna And Groovy Caught Having S3x Inside The Pool (watch Video) / I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.